Confusion

Gotta Make You Mine

A/N: Yerobun!!! I'm so sorry for being gone for so long!!!!! PLease forgive me a million times!!! I was looking back at this story... and I just didn't know what to write... So I've changed the plot a little in order for me to continue.... :/

I hope no one hates me for waiting so long... I'm really sorry....

To make it up though, I'll try to make this a long update!!!!! :DDDDDDDD Since I'm feeling a lot of Daragon love right now too... ENJOY!!!!!!

======================================================================

 

The next morning, Dara waited outside her house for Jiyong to come pick her up. She had on a beautiful summer dress with a thin cardigan on top along with her high heels and curled up hair.

She smiled when Jiyong parked the car in front of her, opening up the passenger door happily. He got out of his car and walked over to her.

"You're here?" She asked walking towards him. He chuckled and nodded then opened the passenger door for her. "Let's go." He said. She smiled and went in before he closed the door and got in as well.

 

Jiyong and Dara walked alongside the street with an ice cream cone in their hands.

"So... tell me about yourself, Dara." He told her. She looked up at him and scoffed, wiping the corner of . "What do you want to know about me?" She asked. He smacked his lips and sighed, looking up into the sky.

"Um... well... what's your favorite color?" He asked. She laughed and shook her head. "That is the most random and always-asked question." She told him. He tilted his head and looked at her.

"Really? No one has ever asked ME that." He told her. She continued walking and sighed. "I don't know... I have a lot of colors that I like; I don't have a favorite one." She told him.

"Oh..." he said looking down at his feet.

 

Suddenly, both of their phone rang loudly in their pockets. They looked at each other and answered it.

 

"Oh appa... what is it?" Dara answered.

 

"Omma... what is it?" Jiyong answered.

 

"WHAT?!" Dara and Jiyong both said.

Dara smacked her lips with a sighed and pouted.

 

"Appa... I can't right now... I'm busy..." she whispered, turning her body away so Jiyong wouldn't hear.

 

"Omma, tell Seungri to take you... I'm busy right now." Jiyong told his mother. "Busy with what? Dating girls? Hurry up and come!" His mother said then hung up.

Jiyong scoffed with shock and looked at his phone. He flipped it over, closing it, and looked over at Dara and was looking down at her phone that was hung up.

"Is something wrong?" He asked walking to her. She looked up at him and looked down sadly. "I'm sorry Jiyong... I need to bring my daddy lunch..." she told him. He his lips and forced on a smile.

"Oh... is that so..." he said rubbed his phone in his hands. He sighed and smacked his lips. "Well, my mom just called... and she needs a ride to this workplace also..." he told her.

"So... what about next time then?" Dara asked regreting it. He sighed and smiled. "Yeah... sure... do you need a ride home?" He asked. She shook her head and smiled. "No. I'll just take the bus. Go get your mom." She said then walked off.

Jiyong watched as she got into a bus and smiled, looking at his phone with anger. He sighed and went back home as well.

 

 

 

"Freaken appa... I was just having a date with Jiyong... why must you do this to me??" She mumbled angrilly with her father's lunch in her hand.

She looked up at the Company her father was working at: SurHan Company. She took a deep breath and wallked in, climbing up the stairs to her father's room after she talked with the ladies behind the counter.

 

 

 

"Omma, I have things to do. You're really gonna make me wait for you?" Jiyong asked parking outside the workplace his mother got off at. "Yes. I won't take long. Why don't you come wait inside then. They have refeshments." She said then walked inside.

Jiyong took a deep breath and glared at the invisible air. He got out of his parked car and looked up at the building: SurHan Company. He put his hands in his pockets and walked inside, looking around.

 

 

 

"Arraseo appa... I'll be going..." Dara said then walked out. She walked towards the elevator and once it opened, she saw the lady that her father and she were having dinner with.

"Oh... Dara, right?" She said. Dara nodded with confusion and bowed down to her. "Yeh..." she said then walked off, glancing back at the lady.

"It is her, right?" Dara asked walking down the stairs slowly. She tilted her head and looked up at stairs again, smacking her lips. "They must be serious...?" She said then sighed and walked towards the exit door.

 

She looked forward and saw Jiyong walking in with annoyance, his hands in his front pockets. She tilted her head even more and scrunched up her eyebrows.

"Jiyong?" She asked confused. He looked over at her and tilted his head as well, looking around.

"Dara? Why are you here?" He asked walking towards her. She walked towards him also and scoffed. "I should be asking YOU." She asked.

"My mom... told me to drop her off here..." he told her. Dara thought to herself and in her lips. "Appa...?" She mumbled to herself.

"What? What are you doing here?" Jiyong asked. She looked at him and widened her eyes a little. "My appa works here... and I just past your mom earlier when I got out of my dad's office." She told him.

Jiyong widened his eyes and scrunched up his eyes.

 

"Dara!!!"

"Jiyong!!!"

 

Dara and Jiyong both turned around and faced their parents who walked together towards them. They were happy seeing Dara and Jiyong together already, while Dara and Jiyong widened their eyes and stiffened their shoulders.

"Omma...?" Jiyong mumbled under his breath. Dara looked at him confused and looked back at their parents.

 

"See? I told you it'd work." Dara's father said. "Well, I didn't think they'd both come like this." Jiyong's mother said looking at their son and daughter with happiness.

"Uh... anhyeong haseyo... I'm Kwon Jiyong." Jiyong said with respect, bowing down to Dara's father after shaking hands. Dara looked at him and turned to Jiyong's mother.

"Anhyeong haseyo. I'm Park Dara..." she said. Jiyong's mother smiled with happiness and so did her father.

"Aigoo, they both have so much manner." Dara's father said. "Yah, do you two know each other?" He asked again. Jiyong and Dara looked at each other and stuttered, trying to think of something to say.

"Yah, you two already know each other? Even better!" Jiyong's mother said with a smile.

Dara and Jiyong looked down with stutters, confused and shocked about the whole situation of their parents together.... while they themselves are trying to get together as well.

 

 

 

After the 'meeting', Jiyong's mother told him to take Dara home. Dara was still shocked to know that Jiyong's her son, so she didn't say anything.

Jiyong parked his car by the side of the road and turned to look at Dara who was looking down at her fingers. He sighed and his lips then touched her arm gently, causing her to look at him.

"What?" She asked.

"What..... what to do...? I... I didn't know that...... you're his daughter...." Jiyong said looking down then back at her. Dara sighed and pulled her hair back behind her ear. She smacked her lips and sighed.

"I don't know... I didn't know that..... you were her son as well...." she told him. He leaned back into his seat and took a deep breath.

"So... this is how it is..." he said running his hands through his hair.

"I don't want my dad to remarry..." Dara mumbled silently to herself so Jiyong wouldn't hear, but he gasped and widened his eyes, looking at Dara.

"What?" He asked. She looekd at him with shock and shook her head. "No. It's not like that.... it's just that..."

"I don't want my mom to remarry as well!!!" Jiyong told her. Dara widened her eyes and a small smile crept from the corner of her lips.

"You... don't...?" She asked, resulting in a happy nod from Jiyong. "Yeh! I don't want my mom to remarry, because I felt like she's betraying my father." He told her.

"ME TOO!!!" Dara said slapping her leg gently.

"Then we can't let this happen..." Jiyong said squinting his eyes, thinking of something evil. Dara held her fists up high and put on her evil face. "Yes... we can't let this happen." She repeated what Jiyong said.

"We have to do something." He said. "Yes. We have to stop this." She said. They both looked at each other and nodded.

"We must stop this!!" They both said.

 

 

A/N: So... Daragon is in it to win it!!! kekekeke... I'd first like to welcome my new subs and those that have always been here all along!!! And to those who've upvoted this story!! <3

Thank you soooo much for all your patience and support!!!! I feel so blessed!!!

I'll try to update soon otay?! Please leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going!! :DD

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!!! jessicathao signing out!!! PYONG!!!~~~~ BYE YEOM!