L=Lies

Gotta Make You Mine

 

"Please sit down, Kwon Jiyong." Dara told him, motioning towards the chair across from her. He nodded and sat down, looking around at the same time.

"A girl I met earlier said you were the best." He told her. Dara laughed 3 times and fixed her cloth on . "That girl is right. I AM the best." She said then looked at his hands that were twining each other on top of the table.

"They look so soft! Omo!!" She squealed in her head.

"Give me your hand." Dara said in her low voice, lifting her hands up to him. Jiyong feared a little since the instrument in the background were sounds of Indian drums and slight chants.

He coughed and lifted his hands up slowly, looking at Dara with a gulp. She took his hands in hers' and smiled with happiness under her cloth. She shook off her happiness and coughed, widening her eyes. Jiyong twitched and looked at her confused.

"I see.... a GIRL!" Dara said loudly with surprise. "A pretty girl whom...." she said scrunching her eyes, trying to guess out the 'girl'.

"A pretty girl whom you've just spoke to before arriving here?" Dara said raising her eyebrows. Jiyong looked at her confused since he just told her that earlier.

"Yes... she-

"She's an important girl!!" Dara interrupted him. Jiyong nodded without much care as Dara ran her finger down each of his fingers with a hiss, trying to 'study' his hand.

"I see you've been through some hardships... it's been a rough day, hasn't it?" She asked. Jiyong widened his eyes a little and nodded his head.

"How did she know?" He thought.

"Yeh... I just found out that my girlfriend of 2 years cheated on me with my best bud. Top that off with my mom who just left my dad and I for a rich folk." He said annoyingly.

"Ah, yeh... so why did you want to come see me for?" She asked, still holding onto his hand. Jiyong looked at her then down at their hands confused but coughed and looked down.

"I.... I'm lonely. Plus my experience with girls, women to say, aren't so good... I want-

"You want to meet a girl this year?" Dara spoke with excitement, trying to keep her status though. Jiyong nodded and bit his lips gently.

"Omo! You're so fine! I'm looking for a man this year also! We're SOOO meant to be!!" Dara thought to herself silently.

Suddenly, EXO-K's song Mama came on, making both of them twitch. Dara gasped and slammed the stop button, stopping the song. She looked back at Jiyong who looked at her with shock and laughed nervously.

"Sorry... my niece's songs..." she lied then shook her shoulders and her hands, exhaling deeply.

 

"Okay, back to our conversation now..." Dara said then squint her eyes and looked deeply into Jiyong's also.

"You have to find the girl again." She finally said. Jiyong scrunched up his eyebrows and sat up. Dara smiled through her cloth and leaned in towards him.

"The girl... she's very important in your life. Find her." She said with her eyes widened. Jiyong nodded his head and thought to himself.

"Your time is up. Come back tomorrow for another session." She told him standing up.

"Is this therapy or something?" He thought then stood up also. He reached into his back pocket and took out his wallet. Dara stopped him and lifted her hands up.

"No payment since this is 'Love' we're talking about. FIND her and there shall be NO payment." She told him. Jiyong nodded and put his wallet back in his back pocket.

"Thanks." He said then slowly headed out. Dara watched as he turned the corner and took off her drape and cloth. She took a deep breath and laid herself down on the couch by the door.

"Dara ah... you're in for big this time... appa would be so proud." She chuckled evilly and went to sleep.

 

 

A/N: Sorry it's such a short chapter.... but I wanted to update at least something...

I'll update a longer chapter next week okay?!!!! Please forgive me!!!!

Thank you sOOOOOOO much for over 35 Subs for this story already!! Wah!!!!!!

Thank you so much everyone!!!!! Much love!!!! Until next time! PYONG!!~~~~