Butterflies

Gotta Make You Mine

Jiyong sat in his workplace and leaned back in his seat. He sighed and looked at his phone and at Dara's number. He rubbed his chin with his fingers and smacked his lips.

"Should I call her...?" He asked himself. He sighed and shook his head. "No. That'll make me look too desperate..." he said then put his phone away.

 

 

Dara sat outside her workplace and looked at her phone. She looked at Jiyong's number and smacked her lips.

"Why haven't he called me yet?" She asked herself. She bit her lips and sighed impatiently. "Gorsh, is he still working?" She asked herself again. She sighed and hid her phone from her sight.

"It's okay Dara... it's okay.... everything will be okay... he'll call AFTER work..." she said then chuckled and relaxed herself.

 

 

Jiyong groaned and took out his phone again. He looked at his phone and flipped it opened, seeing no notifications or anything.

"No calls or texts? Nothing?" He said impatiently. He smacked his lips and sighed.

 

 

Dara walked into her office and closed the door behind her. She sighed and sat down, but her phone rang loudly in her hands. She gasped and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Dara... this is your father..." her father answered on the other line. Dara pouted and looked down, disappointed in thought that it was Jiyong.

"Oh, appa... what is it?" She asked. "We're having dinner with your new mother tonight. Can you make it?"

Dara looked down and sadness overwhelmed her face. She thought back to her mother that had left them and about how her father had been going on dates and trying to find them another 'mother'.

"Ah... where and when?" She asked with a forceful smile. "7PM at Channy Restaurant." Her father said. Dara smiled and nodded her head. "Araseo... see you later. Bye." She said then hung up.

She sighed and hung up her phone. She looked at Jiyong's number and smacked her lips.

 

 

Jiyong looked at his phone and shook when he received a call. He gasped and almost dropped his phone. He answered it in hope that it was Dara.

"Hello?" He answered. "Son, this is your mother..."

Jiyong looked down and scoffed, glaring at the ground. He sighed and sat back again, carelessly.

"What is it?" He asked with irritation. "Dinner tonight. Cancel all your appointments and come, okay?" She said then hung up. Jiyong looked at his phone and scoffed. He hung up and smacked his lips, throwing his phone on his desk.

"You wish..." he said annoyingly then continued doing his work.

 

 

After work, Dara went home to get ready to go have dinner with her father. She put on her dress and some light make-up then shook when her phone rang.

"Yeh appa, I'm ALMOST done." She said irritated.

"Uh... this is Jiyong..."

Dara froze and gasped loudly, smacking her head for speaking like that. She laughed to herself excitedly and coughed. "Ji... Jiyong...? Who's Jiyong...?" She joked around. He scrunched up his face and looked at his phone before putting it back against his ear.

"Who's Jiyong?" He mocked her silently. He coughed and smacked his lips. "Kwon Jiyong... the guy you met this morning at the Coffee Shop?" He reminded her. Dara laughed silently to herself and covered .

"Ah, THAT Kwon Jiyong... ah, sorry, I thought it was my dad." She said apologetically. Jiyong chuckled on the other line and sat in front of his TV, sipping on a drink.

"It's okay... are you busy?" He asked nervously, scratching the corner of his lips.

Dara rushed to put on her shoes and held her phone in between her shoulder and ear. She grabbed her bag and looked around furiously for her house keys.

"Oh no... I'm not busy..." she said with a slight chuckle, grabbing her keys that were in the bathroom. She growled silently and walked out, closing the door behind her.

"Oh, well... I was just.... wondering if... um..." Jiyong bit his nails nervously and coughed, sitting up on the couch. "If you are free.... tomorrow?" He finally finished.

Dara froze in the streets and smile widely. She made a silent joy dance and jumped all over the streets, looking like a crazy lady.

When she was done, she coughed and fixed her hair. She sighed and stood up straight.

"Uh, sure... I'd love that." She said.

Jiyong smiled and rubbed the back of his neck happily. He sat up on his couch and coughed.

"Okay, I'll come pick you up?" He asked her. Dara nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I'll send you my address later okay?" She told him.

"Oh, are you busy?" He asked wondering why she'd have to wait until later. Dara exhaled and smacked her lips. "Yeah... I'm uh... yeah... I have a lunch date..." she said.

Jiyong sat up from the couch and widened his eyes. Why would she agree to go out with him if she had a lunch date?

"Lunch date?" He asked. "Yeh. A lunch date with my daddy..." she explained to him. Jiyong scoffed and breathed a sign of relief. "Oh... okay... well, I'll talk to you later then..." he told her. "Okay... bye." She said then hung up.

 

 

When Dara got to the Restaurant, everyone else was already waiting for her. Her father sat at a table with a pretty young lady sitting across from him with her son sitting beside her.

Dara walked in and bowed down to them and her father also.

"Sorry I'm late... I had to rush from work." She said then sat down. "It's okay. My son is late also." The lady said.

"Yeh, this is my daughter, Dara. And Dara, these are them.... her son is Seungri..." Her father told her. Dara smiled at him and bowed down while he gave her a corner smile.

"Omma, just letting you know, Jiyong isn't going to come..." Seungri said irritated since they were only waiting for him. Dara scrunched up her face at the name "Jiyong".

"Perhaps not... okay then." His mother said then they smiled.

"Well, let's just eat first. My other son, Jiyong, isn't going to come." She said then smiled and looked at Dara's dad. Dara looked down with suspicion.

"Aye, it can't be. There are a lot of Jiyong's in this world..." Dara thought to herself.

 

A/N: Hi yerobun! Sorry it's been a long time since I've updated...

I've been busy with school and everything... AND! I did have a good plot and chapter for this story, but I think this chapter was pretty weak... I didn't have anything to show though, so I just updated this chapter... I hope it was okay.... No one commenting though, so I guess I kind of know how it's going... Huhuhuhu.... /CRYING BUCKETS OF TEARS/

Please leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?? Please??

Thanks for all the new subs and all the upvoters, ya'll know who you are!!! <333

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! jessicathao signing out!!! PYONG!!~~~~~