Chapter 8

About Love Life

 

Hana P.O.V
I had arrived home. I ride motorcycles down and smiled at Niel
Hana: Niel .. thank you already want to take me. sorry to trouble
Niel: ah ... it's okay, Hana.
Hana: yes already, I entered the house first. be careful on the road
Niel: ne ~
he drove his motorcycle. I smiled and went into the house.
I went into the room. I changed my clothes and lie down on the mattress.
Hana: Niel ah ... apparently a very good man. he was also thinking about the same hobby with me, which is reading a book. ahh .. nice ..
 
Ljoe P.O.V
I will get together with other Teen Top members in the usual place. I look cynical in Niel. no different from his face. looks like she is in love. I'm afraid he fell in love with Hana? ahhh ... so cheeky!
Ljoe: I'm actually curious to Hana ..
CAP: mwo? Did not you say that you hate her?
Ljoe: yes, but now may have different feelings
ago, Ricky was on my back.
Ricky: yak! if you happen to like it, express it. 'll love there would be no way. I mean, the love story is complicated and it never ends.
I will pause. was also what was said Ricky
Ljoe: approach it may be very easy, but I think, she would never want a relationship with me anymore
suddenly, Chunji sat next to me
Chunji: if you want to approach her again, we'll help you
Changjo: I agree to you, brother!
Chunji: of course!
Ljoe: Well, I leave it to you guys!
Chunji smiled. 
 
Niel P.O.V
what? Ljoe will return to near Hana? for what else? what he wanted to poke Hana? This should not be on leave.
Niel: Ljoe .. you should just approach her. however, what you're not quite satisfied? many mistakes did you do to her ..
Ljoe was approached
Ljoe: What did you say? there is no reason why I can close back to Hana? The goal is good, I'm not going to mess her again!
Niel: but Hana already enough suffered because of the result of your!
Ljoe: why are you talking like that? What lest you also like to Hana, hum?
I was speechless.
Ljoe: answer me, Niel!
Niel: it's none of your business!
I also closed my books and went back to leave them. 
my phone suddenly rang. I see, a call from Hana. what's this?
Niel: yeoboseo?
Hana: Niel ~ ah ...
Niel: ne?
Hana: if you're free tomorrow or no activity?
Niel: molla. what is there?
Hana: between I went to the bookstore again. do you want it?
Niel: Okay, I inter. after school, we went straight to the bookstore ..
Hana: ne ...
CLICK! any phone in the lid. shortly, an incoming message. I open the message, from Ricky.
Ricky: "Niel ... tomorrow after school we practice with other Teen Top members. You can not be late. If you're late, then be prepared Ljoe be mad at you."
practice? after school? I promised Hana to accompany her to the bookstore, but I also have to practice tomorrow with Teen Top. what I do not have to go to practice alone? for Hana ... 
 
Author P.O.V
Hana also met with Niel in the parking after school.
Hana: kajja! we go to the bookstore! :)
Niel: ne ..
Hana and Niel was up the motorcycle and started driving.
on the trip, Hana also embrace Niel waist. behind his helmet, Niel smiled
before long, they were up at the bookstore. they came down from the motorcycle and into the bookstore.
Teen Top had already arrived at practice site. but they waited Niel who had not yet come.
Ljoe: Where Niel? long time, he has yet to arrive. Ricky, have you told him?
Ricky: already. I've told he according to what you told me.
Ljoe was impatient with the presence of Niel.
Ljoe: Ricky ... you could find he now?
Ricky: I? looking Niel? Well ..
Ricky also took the car keys and get out of the practice site.
in the hearts, Ljoe said
Ljoe: Where is he? What lest he went to meet Hana and no time with Teen Top? This is absolutely outrageous!
Changjo suddenly patted my shoulder
Changjo: yak! you why?
Ljoe: gwenchana .. I'm not anything.
I was sitting in a chair and play phone. 
Ricky continues to find Niel in his car.
Ricky: Where is he? I've told him not to be late. if I do not find him, drop me mad by Ljoe.
Ricky continues to find into some places. but he was did not also find Niel.
Ricky: argh!! Where's he going?
Ricky also took his cell phone and called Ljoe
Ricky: Ljoe, I did not find Niel!
Ljoe: then he was no where? you did not find him?
Ricky: ani ... him no where else. I tried to call his cell phone, but not in the lift.
Ljoe: ahh ... he was bothersome at all! Well, you just go back to the practice site, then I will go find him!
Ricky: ne ..
CLICK! the phone is closed. 
 
Ljoe P.O.V
I was driving the car to find Niel. Where is he? What lest him go to the bookstore yesterday? with Hana? I should be right there!
I also drove very fast.
shortly, I was up at the bookstore. I see, there are motorcycle in use by Niel. I will get down from the car and turned right. No Hana with Niel that will come out of the bookstore. I went up and pull Niel Niel uniforms.
Niel: yak! release!
Ljoe: What is the call on the faithful? I already ordered our practice today! you even walk alone with Hana! do you want the future of Teen Top devastated by this woman, huh?!
I was hit hard with Niel stomach. but my hand on the pull by Hana
Hana: YAK! what do you mean like that on your own friend, Ljoe?! you're outrageous!
I had to squint and push Hana to fall to the ground.
Ljoe: yak! You do not meddle! This affair I'm with HIM!
I was again struck Niel stomach repeatedly until he was in pain and the loss of blood from his mouth.
Ljoe: you feel as a result now!
but all of a sudden, a lot of journalists who see us. I escaped. I had left them alone. I went in the car and drove off quickly. 
 
Hana P.O.V
I cried. Slowly, I stood up and helped Niel to walk.
Hana: Niel ~ ah .. hold you ..
I was wiping the blood from his mouth with a handkerchief that I had brought.
Niel: I'm not okay, Hana .. later also it blood will stop .. hmm
I was sorry for him and tried to help he was walk. however, many reporters who approached us. The reporter approached.
Reporter: sisters .. can you explain to us, what is there to get hit hard from Niel Ljoe? what is your relationship with Niel?
I was confused
Hana: sorry .. I can not answer right now, I have to immediately help Niel, he was in pain ..
Reporter: but you can explain a little who you are? no what your relationship with Niel? and there are problems between Niel with Ljoe?
I had left the journalist, helped Niel walk, and take a taxi. 
 
Ljoe P.O.V
ahh ... Niel is no shame! he was humiliated Teen Top, especially me!
I sat down and the TV. there news about Teen Top. reporter was interviewing Hana?
I have to do? what I have to dissolve Teen Top? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-To Be Continue-