Chapter 10

About Love Life

PLEASE EXCUSE MY EARLIER BECAUSE LAST TIME I DIDN'T GET CONTINUING STORY, BECAUSE MY SCHOOL .. HEHE BYEXAM FOR IT, LET'S CONTINUE THIS STORY. ENJOY ~ ^ ^

 

Hana POV
school crowded at this time. 5 this week I went to school here. I willstand in front of the school gate waiting for Yura did not come. hm ...where is he?
approximately 10 minutes of waiting, I saw Yura ran toward me.
Yura: mianhae .. you've been waiting for a long time, Hana?
Hana: about 10 minutes I was waiting for you .. luckily still very early in the morning ^ ^
Yura: ahhh ... jeongmal mianhae .. I do not know if it will be as long as it: (
Hana: Yura ne .. gwenchana .. let's go ^ ^
Yura: ne ..
I will Yura's hand tightly and entered the school grounds.
I and Yura went into the classroom. but in the existing class Yoonaand his friends. suddenly she saw me as she saw me cynical.
Yoona: ohh .. apparently you've come, poor women? ahahaha
Jessica, Yuri, and Tiffany laughed very loudly. I will see them cynical
Hana: move you! I'm going through!
Jessica: apparently you're no longer afraid of us, hum?
Hana: for what I'm afraid of you, and .... she!
I will point towards Yoona. Yoona was up to me and pushed me
Yoona: what? do you dare me?
Hana: I dare you, do not think I'm afraid of you!
I snapped right in the face Yoona
Yoona: yak! you ...
he wanted to slap me on the cheek, but ....

STOP!

 

 

 
 
I looked in the direction of the voice, and he ... Ljoe! for what he helped?
Ljoe drew my hand and he approached Yoona
Yoona: yak! Ljoe ~ ya .. why did we break up? you'd rather her than me?
Ljoe: indeed who you are? for what you're doing rough in Hana,hum?
Yoona: This is my problem with her​​, you do not meddle! I do notwant you to see why Ljoe ~ ya ..
Ljoe: who you are? you arbitrarily set myself! once again I warn you, do not you bother Hana again! that until I see you doing this again,you're out of this school!
Ljoe also look cynically at Yoona. he smiled at me and went out of the classroom.
Yoona: YAK! LJOE ~ YA! Aish!
Yoona ran out of the classroom to pursue Ljoe.
to what he had to help me? ah .. I do not think it's important.
Yura: Hana .. gwenchana?
Hana: ne ~
Yura smiled and sat down in their seats.

Ljoe POV
My mind is in turmoil today. on the one hand I seemed to have thesense to Hana, but on the other hand, are already in Match theKrystal by my parents coming today. to be honest, I do not like bymatchmaking between me and Krystal. I had to challenge him, but ..I can not. I can not find a woman that I really love. ahhh ... I'mconfused.
Ricky: yak! hyung! wae?
Ljoe: ani ..
CAP: I heard, Krystal will come to Korea today?
Chunji: jeongmal? means ... matchmaking Ljoe with Krystal will be fast ..
Changjo: mwo? Ljoe hyung will get married? by Krystal? aigo ~
I will hit the nape Changjo.
Changjo .. hyung .. Appo ~
Ljoe: when he will come, CAP hyung?
CAP: maybe ..
CAP suddenly the phone was ringing.
CAP: a phone call from Krystal ..
CAP also picked up the telephone.
CAP: Krys ne? ... Ah jeongmal? are you there yet? ... eodiya? you'restill at the airport? okay .. wait, oppa will pick you up.
CLICK! the phone is closed.
mwo? Krystal already up? My parents definitely will immediatelyestablish a marriage ceremony with Krystal. ahh .. andweee!
CAP: I picked Krystal first, ne ..
we also nodded. he came out dorm and started the engine of his car.

 

 CAP POV

I will continue to accelerate my car. ahh .. I can not wait to meet my childhood friend. she had for what now? ahaha not have thought shewould be engaged to Ljoe. she was very fast towards adults.
shortly, I will get in the airport parking lot. I even got out of the carand headed to the airport entrance. I saw women sitting in the airport waiting seats. she looked over and I saw she Krystal! I was spontaneously called out her name.
CAP: KRYSTAL!
she looked at me and smiled. she ran to me and hugged me tightly.
CAP: hey .. how are you, friend? long time no see, ehehehe ..
Krystal: oppa too ne ~ how are you? Teen Top's okay, right?
eh? why did she say that? What she did not know the news thatTeen Top is disbanded? I will let go of his arms.
CAP: Teen Top ... already ... disbanded, Krys ..
she was wide-eyed.
Krystal: m .. mwo? is that correct?
I will nod. sad face of her face visible.
CAP: do not be sad ... hopefully we can get back together again,arraseo?
she nodded and smiled
Krystal: ne, arraseo .. :)

 

 Author POV

Hana is lay down on the soft bed. she was hugging bolsters existingadjacent.
Hana: why do I feel like this? why I can not stop thinking Ljoe? but on the other hand, I also think Niel. what is this? Oh God .. I feel the current dilemma ..
Hana also looked at his cell phone. she pulled out his phone and find a contact to call Yura. however, it looks like his hands did not allowHana to vent. Hana had flopped back on the bed.
Hana: aahhh ... eottohke?????

 

 Ljoe POV

I sat on the couch I was sitting on the usual. someone suddenlyentered into the dorm. I see, she CAP.
Changjo: CAP hyung .. oh .. where Krystal?
CAP: oh .. ne, Krys?
suddenly a woman into the dorm. and she Krystal. Oh my God ..
All: annyeonghaseyo, Krystal ..
Krystal: ne .. annyeonghaseyo ..
ah .. to what I was bent 90 degrees just like the others just for she?less work once ..
suddenly she saw me and greeted me.
Krystal: oppa .. annyeonghaseyo ..
Ljoe: hm ..
I just smiled slightly at him. ago, she came up to me and embracemy arm.
Krystal: oppa .. how, what are you ready to show our engagement?
mwo?
I was just silent. she may be happy now know that he will be with mein Match the.
Krystal: oppa .. yak .. are you happy with me here, right?
I nodded
Ljoe: ne .. oppa glad you came, Krys ..
Krystal: if so, you're also happy to show it to our engagement right,honey?

HONEY??!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-TBC-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next part will follow. please be patient!!! hahaha: D