Chapter 7

About Love Life

 

Hana P.O.V
HEY!!!
 
it sounds like the voice ... Ljoe. I look back, and it turns out it was him. her went up to me and Yoona.
Ljoe: what do you mean like that in Hana, Yoona?
Yoona: eung ... I ... I. ..
Ljoe: what hum? you dare once on her! If you hurt her, I'll let the same punishment! understand?!
Yoona: Ljoe .. why now are you defending her? what is so special about this woman for you, huh?
Ljoe was approached Yoona Yoona and interesting tie. geez ... what is this?
Ljoe: what's so special? you need to know? hahaha you do not like it when I defend Hana now?! starting today, you do not mess around anymore to him! if you like it, you go from this school! with three of your friends too!
Yoona: Ljoe ... you ..
Ljoe Yoona was encouraged by strong until she fell to the floor. Yoona was helped by the three friends. then Ljoe was helped up. she held my hand, but I remove it by force. I immediately left her.
I will go into the classroom. I ignore Yura who look strange to me. I sat at my desk.
Oh God ... why in this school I always got a lot of problems? what I do with gangs and SNSD Teen Top's? but what is my fault? I like tormented like this.
Yura suddenly approached
Yura: Hana ...
Hana: ne?
Yura: What's with you? you meet again with Teen Top? or the women of the witch? tell me ...
Hana: gwenchana ... I'm fine, Yura ..
Yura looked at me with disbelief. I will hold the shoulders Yura
Hana: Yura .. trust me, I'm fine ..
Yura was exhaled breath
Yura: Well, I believe in you :)
I will smile. 
 
after school, I went to the school gate. I will wait for dad to pick me up. but suddenly, I saw there was a man at my side. I see, he is Niel.
Niel: annyeonghaseyo ^ ^
I will smile
Hana: ne ... annyeonghaseyo :)
Niel: you're not home?
Hana: ani .. I'm waiting for my father ..
Niel: Dad? better, you go home with me alone
Hana: eh? no, thank you.
Niel: it's okay. do you want?
what about this? Should I turn it down? ah ... no, sorry for him. I'd better take it
Hana: All right, I'm coming. but, I'm going to the bookstore first. I want to buy a new book. it's okay?
Niel: oh .. well, I also want to find a book. if so, kajja! we're off!
I smiled and headed for the parking lot. 
 
up at the bookstore, and Niel I went into the bookstore. I look at the books that are there. however, my view on him. he a member of Teen Top is excellent. unlike Ljoe! ahh ... why do I feel like this?
I went straight to the cashier to pay for the book. incidentally Niel was waiting at the cashier. I had brought my umbrella store near the cash register and I pay for the book. Niel and I immediately rushed out the bookstore. 
 
Ljoe P.O.V
I went into the house. why in my mind there is only one woman. and she was Hana. What if I was like him?
argh!! Ljoe ... you must not be like the girl!
but suddenly, I want to find her. I want to find her and talk to her. where she is now? what she was in bookstore that time? ah ... yes, I had to go there right now!
I also took the car keys and headed for the bookstore. 
I arrived at the bookstore. ahh .. who knows I met with Hana.
I was out of the car and into the bookstore. I kept looking for Hana. where she? what her had come home? but I did not know her home.
I will head to the register and asked the cashier guard. who knows they are familiar with Hana. but apparently, they do not know. ahh .. I have looked everywhere???? I will exit the bookstore. 
 
Hana P.O.V
Niel and I climbed to the top of the motor. but ... where my umbrella?
Hana: ahh ... where my umbrella?
Niel: wae?
Hana: umbrellas? what perhaps left there? aish ...

 

Niel: it's gone, you take the first course. I wait.
Hana: ne, wait a minute!
I will get off of the bike and get back into the bookstore. I was there at the cashier
Hana: mistress .. what you see here umbrella?
Cashier: oh .. this umbrella.
she gave me my umbrella.
Hana: ah ... kansahamnida
I will go out and Niel was still waiting.
Niel: where is your umbrella?
Hana: This umbrella ...
Niel: Okay, we go home.
he started the engine and drove motorcycles. 
 
Ljoe P.O.V
I saw from the bushes next to the bookstore. I saw Niel with Hana? what's wrong with them? why did they close? I had to find out what's behind their relationship. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-To Be Continue-