Home

Completely Devoted to You

 

A little chapter for you all, please enjoy!

Chapter 32: Home

            “Yes, I understand,” Yonghwa said into the phone.  He hung up and faced me.  “Jonghyun, we got an offer to come to America,” he said seriously.  This was my chance.  There was no way I could forget about her, but maybe some time in America would help ease the pain.

            “For how long?” I asked.  I expected him to say six months or something like that.

            Instead, he replied, “They didn’t tell me.  It could be anywhere from a year to 8 years.”  8 years… In America, I couldn’t see my family or the love of my life.  All I would have is my music and Yonghwa.

            “Let me think, I’ll get back to you later,” I said while sitting in a chair to wait for Misun to return.

            “Oppa, I don’t have an answer, but I want it to be like how it used to,” I said out of breath as I collapsed at the foot of Jonghyun’s chair.

            “Okay,” he smiled at me warmly.  He offered a hand to help me up.  “Yonghwa’s about done, should we head back now?” he asked.  Jonghyun was acting like nothing happened.  I thought it would be better if I played along.

            “Okay, oppa!  I’ll get the boys,” I said while walking off to find Minhyuk and Jungshin whom I had abandoned earlier.

            Once we met up at Yonghwa’s dressing room, we headed home.  “Did you guys make up?” Jungshin asked quietly.

            “What do you mean?  We never fought,” Jonghyun and I said simultaneously.  Usually, someone would have chuckled or snickered, but everyone was silent.

            “I wish CNBLUE was together forever,” I said randomly as I hooked my arms with Jungshin and Yonghwa.  Yonghwa laughed and we skipped all the way to the house.

            The rest of the week passed quickly because Yonghwa stopped fooling around at the drama shootings.  Before I knew it, it was time to go back home.  “It’s late, do you guys want to eat at my house?” I offered as we got off the ferry.  Yonghwa nodded.

            “I want to see your room!  I’m the only one who hasn’t,” Yonghwa said.

            “No!” Minhyuk and I shouted.  I blushed heavily.  Why didn’t I take that stuff down yet?  Worse, it wasn’t just Minhyuk’s pictures on the wall.  I had ALL of CNBLUE up there, including many pictures of Yonghwa with notes scribbled on them.  When Jonghyun saw my room, he didn’t care much.  He might have chuckled a little, but nothing major.  Yonghwa would freak out.

            “I haven’t either!” Jungshin said as we walked to my house.

            “I eat a lot,” Minhyuk warned as I unlocked the door to my house.

            “That’s fine,” I said as we stepped inside.  “Mom, dad!  I’m home!  Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Minhyuk, and Jungshin are here to eat dinner!” I shouted while motioning for the guys to take off their shoes.  I could hear the footsteps of my parents.  I saw my parents scrambling down the staircase.

            “Oh my, I better start cooking,” my mom said to me.  I shook my head in disagreement.

            “Dad should cook; he is better,” I stated while Yonghwa grabbed my hand and tried to pull me to my room.

            “Which is yours?” he said while peeking at the hallway of bedrooms.  There was a picture of CNBLUE on the door of my room, and Yonghwa pointed at it.

            “Young Yonghwa is on this door.  This must be yours,” he snickered while lightly pushing the door open.  “Woah,” he said in amazement as he saw around 10 CNBLUE posters in my room.

            “I am a teenage girl, what do you expect?!” I exclaimed while blushing as Yonghwa went through all of my stuff.

            “I think Jung Yonghwa is handsome although he wears high heels,” he read from an old diary that was lying open on my desk.  “Hey, I do not wear high heels!” he shouted after he realized what he just read.

            “What?” Jungshin asked as he popped his head through the doorway.  “May I come in?” he asked politely.  I nodded but before he could enter Minhyuk and Jonghyun pushed their way into my room.

            “Oh hi oppa, Minhyuk,” I said while trying to tug the book out of Yonghwa’s hands.  Jonghyun sat on my bed and Minhyuk went to see what Yonghwa was reading.

            “There is recent stuff in this too?” Yonghwa asked while flipping through the pages rapidly.  “See, here is where we met.  Then you met everyone else at the concert.  Wow, Jonghyun, you told her to back off?  No wonder.” Yonghwa babbled while scanning each page.

            “WAIT!” Minhyuk and I both yelled.  We realized at the same time that Yonghwa would find out about Minhyuk’s “birthday present” if he kept on reading.  Minhyuk and I blushed while trying to snatch the diary away.  Jonghyun easily grabbed the journal from Yonghwa’s fingertips.  I held my breath as Jonghyun read the page it was open to.

            “What… why do you write stuff like this?” he asked while pointing to an entry that said, “Yonghwa dressed like a grandpa on the way to Jeju Island.”  I sighed in relief.  Yonghwa must have passed that day already.  That meant he must have read about the kiss already!  I panicked and stole a glance at Yonghwa.

            He winked at me and said, “I smell food.  We should head downstairs.”  Jonghyun dropped the diary onto my desk and Jungshin pouted.

            “I barely got to look around,” he complained as we descended the stairs.

            When we got downstairs my mom and dad had already set a huge amount of food on the table.  “You guys made such a racket.  Well, eat up!  I heard that you like to eat a lot,” my mom said as we sat down and said our thanks.

            “Thank you for letting me meet these wonderful guys,” I whispered while closing my eyes.

Jonghyun is so caring >_< if it makes her hppy, he'll pretend he doesn't like her.  Gahhh.