Who is it?

Completely Devoted to You

 

YAY JONGHYUN.

Chapter 50: Who is it?

            Was I hallucinating?  My computer screen was telling me that I was receiving a call from “Oppa.”  The only oppa I knew was Jonghyun.  I decided to answer the call and find out.  I clicked the answer button.

            I was speechless.  The man who I missed so much appeared on the screen. He didn’t say anything either.  We stared at each other for a few minutes.  Jonghyun was the first to break the silence.

            “Hello, Misun-ah,” Jonghyun said while smiling weakly.  My heart leapt out of my chest.

            “How is the United States?” I asked awkwardly.  There was a lot of tension in the air, but I tried to act normal.

            “It’s nice here, but I miss home,” Jonghyun said.  He was rocking side to side in his chair.  I laughed a little because I realized he was just as nervous as I was.

            “Yonghwa is tan now, but you’re still vampire white!” I exclaimed.  Jonghyun laughed.  It was as if he never left.

            “Oh yeah, our album might come out this year,” Jonghyun stated excitedly.  I smiled at him.  Now that he talked to me again, my heart felt peaceful.

            “I’ll look forward to it, then, oppa!” I said.  We talked for another half hour about what was happening nowadays.

            “I have to go, Misun-ah,” Jonghyun stated sadly.  I smiled brightly at him.

            “Okay, bye!  I’ll talk to you soon!” I said.

            Just as I was about to hang up, I swear I heard him say, “Saranghae.”

            The door to my room swung open.  Minhyuk was sleeping over today.  “Who was that?” Minhyuk asked while drying his hair.  He was only wearing a towel around his waist.

            “It was Jonghyun-oppa!” I said while blushing and staring at the floor, “Don’t start acting like him; go put some clothes on!” I commanded him.  He stood still and looked at me.

            “Did you say Jonghyun?” he asked while looking very confused.  I nodded and threw a shirt at him.

            “Get dressed already!” I said as while throwing his clothes at him.  “Not in my room!  Go to the bathroom!” I yelled because he began to change.  I groaned and felt my cheeks burn.  Ugh, why does it bother me so much when Minhyuk walks around in a towel?!  Jonghyun used to do it all the time.  Minhyuk ran out of the room so he wouldn’t embarrass me further.  He came back wearing a t-shirt and basketball shorts.

            “So why did Jonghyun call?  Did something happen?” Minhyuk asked while sitting on my bed.  I looked at him from my desk.

            “Nope, he just wanted to,” I said simply and went to sit next to Minhyuk.  “My parents should be coming home soon,” I said to Minhyuk as I set a pillow and a mat on the floor for him to sleep.

            “Sooooo?  I want to sleep with you; we sleep in the same bed at the dorm anyways!” Minhyuk whined while staying planted on the bed.

            “You’re too tall!” I complained.

            “But you let Jonghyun sleep in your bed!” Minhyuk reasoned.  I laughed while remembering the time we were both sick.

            I sighed, “Okay, Minhyuk, but if my mom kills me it’s your fault,” I said while getting under the covers of my bed.  Usually, when Minhyuk slept over, he slept on the floor or on the couch downstairs, but today he was determined to sleep in my bed.  He smiled and snuggled next to me happily.

            “Nighty night!” he said while turning off the lights.  I snuggled into his arms and inhaled his scent.  It was so intoxicating; I fell asleep immediately.

 

            “OH MY GOD!  WHO IS THAT?!” screamed a high pitched voice.  Minhyuk groaned and turned the lights on.  I opened my eyes sleepily.  My mom and dad were standing in the doorway.

            “Hi mom, dad,” I said sleepily while rubbing my eyes.

            “What did you do to my daughter?!” my dad yelled.  He looked ready to kill Minhyuk.  Minhyuk sat up straight and became alert.

            “Nothing sir!  We were just sleeping; I didn’t do anything!” Minhyuk said.  His cheeks were burning, but he looked my dad in the eye.

            “Oh wait, you’re the drummer!  The one who’s been sleeping over often!” my mom exclaimed.  My dad still looked like he wanted to kill Minhyuk, but his eyes softened.  He knew about what happened with Jonghyun, but he didn’t know that we made up yet.  Actually, about all of Korea found out about what happened with Jonghyun, but nobody said anything about it in front of me.

            “You can call Yonghwa!  Even he would say that I won’t do anything to a girl unless we’re married!” an embarrassed Minhyuk said.  I held in my laughter.  It was true that Minhyuk was a gentleman and Yonghwa was the flirt.

            “Omma, it’s fine right?  It’s not like we do anything bad; you let Jonghyun-oppa sleep over,” I said.  My mom gave in.

            “Okay, this once.  If he sleeps in your room again, I’ll have a camera installed in your room,” my mom said.  My dad was still glaring at Minhyuk, but my mom had always thought he was a cute boy.

            “Thank you, omoni!” Minhyuk said.  He bowed while sitting.

            “Goodnight mommy, daddy.  I love you,” I said to my parents.  They left reluctantly.  My father left the door to my room open.  I chuckled.  Minhyuk turned the lights off again.

            “Wahh, your dad is so scary,” Minhyuk whispered into my hair.  I smiled in the darkness.

            “Get used to it,” I whispered back as I nestled my face into the crook of his neck.  I would rather have my parents install a camera in my room than give up cuddling with Minhyuk.  I smiled to myself as I hugged Minhyuk as if there was no tomorrow.

I'm sorry, this was supposed to be a Jonghyun-centered chapter.  I couldn't resist making half of it Minhyuk.  Anyways, I just realized that Misun's parents would be freaked out if they see some tall guy in their daughter's bed.  So, yeah, this is what I wrote ^w^