The CNBLUE Dorm

Completely Devoted to You

 

I only own my OC and my ideas, enjoy!

Chapter 10: The CNBLUE Dorm

            8 A.M., time to get up.  I took a quick shower and dressed up.  My parents were already at work, so I decided to just eat a bowl of cereal for breakfast.  I need the energy because I am going to have to study hard in order to learn the basics of two instruments in two months.

            I headed out of the house and locked the door.  On the way to the CNBLUE dorm I saw Minhyuk carrying bags of food.

            “Hi Minhyuk!  Do you need help with that?” I asked.  I assumed he was going to the dorm also.

            “Yes please!  Are you here for your lesson?  Isn’t it a little early?” he asked while handing me a bag of groceries.  I checked my watch, and it read 9 A.M..

            “A little.  What are all these groceries for anyway?”  I asked.

            “Breakfast!” he replied cheerfully.  That looked like enough food to feed a dozen people.  Minhyuk noticed that I was gawking so he added, “What?  I’m a growing boy.”  I laughed at his reasoning.

            “Growing?  What way?  Sideways?” I giggled while he made a pouty face.  Minhyuk unlocked the door and shouted, “Hyung!  I’m back.”  Jonghyun came out of a door with wet hair and only a towel slung around his waist.

            “Ack!  Oppa, put some clothes on!” I yelled.  Jonghyun started to panic, so Minhyuk spun me around and shielded my eyes with his chest.

            “Stop disturbing my beauty sleep,” groaned Jungshin from an open room.  I heard rustling coming from across the room and Minhyuk groaned.

            “Hyung, I’m hungry already.  Hurry up and dress up,” Minhyuk whined.  I still couldn’t see anything except Minhyuk’s shirt, so I just stood there and waited patiently.

            “Done!” shouted Jonghyun from the corner.  I turned around and was relieved to find Jonghyun fully clothed with the towel around his neck.  “Why did you come so early anyway?” he asked as Minhyuk sat down and started wolfing down the food.

            “I was going to stop and play at the park, but I saw Minhyuk, so I decided to walk with him here,” I explained.  “Calm down, Minhyuk!  You’re going to choke,” I warned.  I guess he was too hungry to listen to me because a few seconds later he started to cough up food.  I patted his back while he spit out his food.  “It’s called chewing and swallowing,” I laughed as I hit Minhyuk’s back.

            “Well, that explains it,” he said with a sigh, “I’m going to eat breakfast now.”  I picked up Minhyuk’s plate and threw the stuff on it away.

            “Oh, okay.  Do you want me to cook something?” I asked while giving Minhyuk a new plate.

            “I want omelet!” Minhyuk said while raising his hand.  I nodded and looked at Jonghyun.

            “Me too,” he said flatly.  I grabbed ingredients and began to cook.  While I was cooking, Yonghwa came into the living room.  I finished making omelets and I placed one on each of the four plates.

            “Here you go!” I said as I set the plates in front of them.  I sat down next to Minhyuk and watched everyone eat.

            “It tasted yummy, thank you!” Minhyuk said as he showed off his empty plate.  I couldn’t believe he was finished because Yonghwa was only on his third bite.  “I want to show Misun my room!” he exclaimed while standing up from the table.  He gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me across the room.

            “Wahhh, okay wait a minute!  I’ll go!” I said as I tried to keep up with his long strides.  We reached a door that was labeled “Minhyuk.”  He kicked it open and inside was a very neat and organized room.  The only way you could tell that someone lived there was because of the Elmo toys, family pictures, and the collection of drumsticks on the wall.

            “Your room is so clean!” I exclaimed.  Minhyuk dragged me to the corner of the room where a book of pictures sat.  He opened it and flipped to a worn out page.

            “I wanted to show you the picture of my first day at school!” he said while pointing to a picture.  It was of a nervous little boy with jet-black hair holding hands with an older little girl who also had jet-black hair.  The little boy looked awkward in his school uniform, and the little girl was smiling.

            “Awwww, you were so cute!  Your noona looks really kind,” I told him.

            “Noona treats me well, but she isn’t around often anymore,” he said sadly.  I felt kind of bad for him, so I hugged Minhyuk tightly.

            “I’m sure she loves you,” I said while his hair with my other hand.

Minhyuk seems like he's starting to open up.  I'd love any comments or feedback!  Thanks for reading.