Snow

Completely Devoted to You

 

Now, you are probably wondering why I am updating so much today.  It is because I wont be able to this weekend, and I might only update once tomorrow.  Please enjoy~

Chapter 33: Snow

            “Thank you for the meal,” Jonghyun said as he bowed to my parents.  Minhyuk hugged my mom and dad.

            “It was so yummy!” he exclaimed while jumping up and down.

            I chuckled and whispered, “Calm down, Minhyuk.  Were you that hungry?”  Minhyuk pouted and Yonghwa pulled him to the door by his jacket sleeve.

            “Come again soon!” my mom said as she opened the door for the four men.  Yonghwa walked backwards and waved at us.  He kept on waving until they went inside a taxi.

            It had been several months since we had gotten back from Jeju Island.  The weather turned cold; it was early winter.  Everything was back to normal, but it still seemed that Jonghyun was hiding something from everyone.  I hung out with the CNBLUE guys everyday.

            “It’s almost Christmas,” I sighed while fixing my thick navy blue coat.  I stuck a pair of earmuffs on my head and left for the CNBLUE dorm.

            I rang the doorbell because I had forgotten my key in the dorm.  “Who is it?” came a muffled voice from the other side of the door.

            “Hamburger delivery!” I shouted at the door.  I chuckled as I thought to myself, “If it’s Yonghwa, he’d open the door with any mention of hamburger.

            “Oh, it’s just you,” Yonghwa said as the door swung open.  “Do they even deliver hamburgers?” he said while herding me inside to escape the cold.  We had planned to go ice-skating, but Yonghwa was barely dressed.  He was wearing sweatpants and an old sweater.

            “Are you planning on wearing THAT?” I asked while pointing to the usually fashionable Yonghwa.  He laughed.

            “No, let me get changed.  I’ll go call someone to sit with you,” Yonghwa said cheerfully as he headed to the hallway of bedrooms.  He knocked loudly on a door.    “Hey, Misun’s here,” He shouted at the door.  The door creaked open and Jonghyun came out wearing a heavy jacket and a furry hat.  I tried to stifle my laughter.  His usual milk colored face turned crimson from his blush.

            “Oppa, you look so funny!  Like a marshmallow,” I laughed while covering my mouth.  Yonghwa came over and ruffled my hair.

            “Don’t be mean.  I’ll be right back, kiddo,” he said then disappeared down the hallway.

            Jonghyun placed his hands on my earmuffs.  “You’re the one who looks like a marshmallow!” he said while sinking his hands into the balls of fluff. I stuck my tongue out at him.

            “Pale guitarist,” I snickered.  He was really pale, but it didn’t look bad.  In fact, his black hair contrasted so much with his pale skin it looked almost beautiful.

            “Don’t tease me with that!” he sulked.  “I want cream colored skin, not paper white,” he whined.  I chuckled.

            “Trade with me,” I said while showing him my hand.  “I’m not dark, but I’m not as pale as you,” I said while comparing his skin color to mine.  He laughed and patted my head.

            “Don’t be silly, you’re perfect,” Jonghyun said while fixing his hat.

            “Hey guys, did I miss anything?” Yonghwa said while walking with Jungshin and Minhyuk in tow.

            “Nope!” I said while laughing.  Yonghwa looked like a giant marshmallow dragging two more marshmallows.  Jungshin glanced at me and snickered.  We left the dorm in a single file line, because Yonghwa could barely fit through the door since he was wearing so many layers.

            “Why are you wearing so many layers?” I asked as we walked to the outdoor ice-skating rink.  Minhyuk laughed.

            “Yonghwa is scared that we will fall, so he picked out all of our clothes today,” Minhyuk said teasingly.

            “That’s sweet, but do you guys really fall that much?” I asked questioningly.  I couldn’t believe that CNBLUE, an old super popular band, couldn’t ice-skate.  By watching videos and concerts of them previously, I knew that none of them could dance, but ice-skating was much easier.

            “Hmm, I think the worst are probably Yonghwa and Jonghyun,” Jungshin said while thinking.  I was dumbfounded.  The two hyungs in CNBLUE were terrible at something really easy!  I would have to see for myself.

            Once we arrived at the rink, we put the skates on.  I stepped onto the ice and glided easily.  Minhyuk walked into the rink and almost slipped, but he recovered and was skating beside me in no time.  Jungshin and Yonghwa were holding tightly to each other and I chuckled at the sight.  The moment Jonghyun stepped into the rink he fell onto his .  I laughed and bent over to help him up.

            “Oppa, I didn’t know that you had a weakness!” I exclaimed while struggling to pull him up.  I held his gloved hand in my mitten-covered hand.  “Here,” I said while lightly pulling him along.

            “This is so scary,” he said while concentrating on not falling.  I chuckled as we made our way around the rink.  Jonghyun tripped over his own foot and fell down dragging me with him.  We were a tangled mess.  I ended up sitting on his thighs.  I looked at Jonghyun and found him staring back at me.  We burst out in laughter.

            It started to snow.  “It’s so pretty, oppa,” I said while holding my hands out to catch the snow.

            Jonghyun looked at me and said, “Yes it is.”  After a minute or two, we wiggled to get up.  We still couldn’t stand up, but Minhyuk found us struggling on the floor and held out his hand.

            “What are you doing?  You’re so silly,” he laughed while using one arm to pull me up and the other to help Jonghyun stand up.  We brushed the ice and snow off our knees and chuckled.

            “Minhyuk, help me.  I can’t teach Jonghyun on my own.  Anyways, we teaching partners,” I said cheerfully as we moved so Jonghyun was in the middle of us.  I grabbed Jonghyun’s hand and Minhyuk held the other.  It felt as if we were mother, father, and child.  It was so much fun.

Sorry that I skipped so much time... I just had a great idea for winter... and I realized that not much time had passed...  And my timing was a little off.... So let's pretend that they've been friends for half a year now!  Anyways, please comment and review!