Chapter Two

Eromaknae Takes Charge

Nobody POV

 

CL, Bom and Dara saw everything that happened. The girls were heading the the dance room to go hang out with Minzy when they saw the bigbang oppas running after Minzy quickly, the only thing the boys forgot was that Seung Hyun can be really clumsy in situations and in this case while they were running towards Minzy, Seung Hyun accidently shoved Ji yong and that caused Ji yong to shove Minzy into the room.

The girls hid the best they could outside from the door but to still peak in and hear what was going on. The girls saw that Minzy was pissed and if Minzy said anything they knew that her temper would take over and she would start using cuss words, so instead Minzy sat on the bench and waited paciently for her temper to calm down so she can continue on her routine. Minzy however, was not going to let the bigbang oppas stop her so she coninued dancing. What Minzy did not notice was that while the Seungri was hitting Seung Hyun for shoving Minzy into the room and hurting her, Taeyang was yelling at Seungri to stop hitting, Ji yong yelling at Seung Hyun to try to stop being so clumsy and Seung Hyun himself trying to apologize and find an escape route from his huyngs. However little did Seung Hyun know was that escape route was comeing really fast.

While all the yelling and bickering going on between them, they finally started to calm down, while they were not aware of Minzy also forgetting to apologize . The young men remembered why they were following Minzy, and to be honest they did not know themselves why they were following, they just saw Minzy not wearing her usual covering type of clothes and heading to the dance room.

However when they were about to apologize and come up with a quick lie to tell Minzy why they were, there in the first place, they heard a faint noise coming from the room and it was 2NE1's recent single I Love You playing. The boys got hypnotized by watching Minzy dance. Ji yong was shocked at how hot Minzy was dancing and how she really did tone down her dancing when she performed on stage, Seung Hyun was taken aback at how Minzy can express herself through dancing and still be the girl he liked ever since he confessed to her at the concert and gave her his doll that he most treasured to her for her birthday, Seungri was schocked at how Minzy is not the little girl  that he once knew in school and he remembered that Minzy is a young lady and can very much handle herself, Taeyang was not so surprised at how Minzy was dancing, this was no big news for him, he know's how well and provocative Minzy danced but he just did not want her to show this very ero side of her to everyone, exspecially his hyungs.

When Minzy stopped dancing and realized that her oppas were staring at her weirdly she quickly turned away towards the bench so she can hide her blushing cheeks away from her oppa's. Minzy played it off very well by just acting like she was just putting down her headphones and ipod. However, Taeyang could tell that Minzy was getting impacient and fed up with all the stares she was getting from his hyungs and himself included so he did the first thing that came to his mind and walked up to Minzy and told her she did great and hug her. Just as Taeyang got back beside Seungri, his hyungs finally got control of themselves and was just about to say something to Minzy when CL, Bom and Dara came in the door one after another.

But little did Minzy, Ji yong, Seung Hyun, Seungri, and Taeyang know that CL, Bom, and Dara saw everything and the girls already had there plan ready to help Minzy be more noticed by the bigbang oppa's.