Chapter Four

Eromaknae Takes Charge

Author Note

I finally had time to go through my chapter's and fix the speling error's that I had. It now makes more since. Sorry, to my readers that had to read my mispelling and word errors, that did not make any since at all. I know I should have reread my writing but I just did not think of it at the time and just posted my chapters. Well anyway I hope everyone is likeing my story so far. Have a good morning, afternoon, or night :D

 

Ji yong Pov

My hyungs and I were sitting in the recording studio, but it was only Seung Hyun and I at the computer, nearest to the door. So when we hear the sound of heels coming our way, we were curious as to see who it was. But little did we know that it was our Mingkki. She was dressed rather out of the ordinary for her usual danc epractice routine, but I was still shocked and realized that my mouth was wide open. Seung Hyunand I  were amazed and just dashed out of the recording studio with Seungri and Taeyang right behind us. I guess they wondered  what made us react the way we did. Minzy was opening the dance room door and as I was about to tap her on the shoulder, Seung Hyun fell onto me. To dodge Minzy and to keep from fall onto her, I pushed her into the room instead.

 

Seung Hyun Pov

It was just another morning in the recording studio and I knew it was just about that time for Minzy to be walking down the hallway to the dance room. So I sat by Ji yong at the computer so I can be closer to the door. I can take a quick glance out the door to see a glimse of her, maybe. But as I was watching the time Minzy would be arriving soon, I soon heard the sound of heels coming my way. It shouldnt be Minzy in heels, so I continued with what I was doing. I checked the time again and sure enough that should be Minzy now, just in case I took a peek out the door. What I saw this time was shocking, to what I usually see. Well I shouldnt say shocking as my reaction as to how Ji yong reacted, which was really surprising to me, because he usually never really looks at Minzy in a way that is never in a family way. I was just amazed, in what I saw Minzy wearing, she usually never wears this type of clothing to the company. She usually is just private or never really show's her outfits. The only time we got to see Minzy wearing this type of clothing was either on 2NE1tv or during rehearsal and then it was kind of an awkward feeling but still in a sort of way she still was covered it, but this time it felt different. Minzy looked more confident then her usual self and she was more of her usual self, I guess I could say in the company now. I don't know what got the hold of me, but I dashed out of the room along with Ji yong. I just had the thought and nerve to go and talk to Minzy.

 

Seungri and Taeyang Pov

We are in the recording studio and sitting in the back about to record when we see Ji yong and Seung Hyun looking out the door distracted by something. We just thought it was nothing so we just continued recording, but next thing we know our composer was out the door and our rapper was not there either. So we rushly took off our headsets and was dashing out the door right behind Ji yong and Seung Hyun, We soon looked ahead at to who they were dashing to, and it was surprisingly Minzy!

 

Nobody Pov

As the four boys were rushing out the door, they did not see that Dara, CL, nor Bom are right behind them about to meet Minzy at the dance studio.

 

Ji yong Pov

After all the screaming and yelling going on between us, I got distracted by hearing the sound of 2NE1's I Love You song playing.

When I turned around, Minzy was in the middle of the room dancing. Well I don't know if you can classify how Minzy was moving as dancing. It was more rather Minzy being y, provocative, hot, and did I mention y all in one. Minzy's movements did not come off as being ty while dancing, unlike some other idols I know. This type of dancing was with skill and percision. She still looks hot being covered and dancing the way she is now. Remebering back to 2NE1's 2011 Nolza Concert her solo stage when she sang hyung's hit single Only Look At Me, Minzy was perfection on that stage and she had the emotion and the concertration, just like now and seeing how Minzy is dancing is just like how when she had her solo stage then.

 

Seung Hyun Pov

Getting hit by Seungri is not a laughable matter, it hurt really bad and I will probably have a bruise later on. I just hope all this yelling and hitting will be done soon, I knew it was my fault but I just can not help that I am clumsy and it always comes at the worst moments. But everything soon ended all the yelling and hitting ended when I turned around. I wonder what made this all stop?

As I turned I see Minzy in the middle of the dance floor with ear buds in her ear listening to their song I Love You. Watching Minzy dance is a very rare thing, cause I never have time to watch Minzy dance like this in person, there was always our sunbae's around or h-itech or the crazy girls. However, taking in on how Minzy is dancing is like watching me and SE7EN acting cute towards each other. Minzy is dancing wonderfully from when she started out with a nice twirl, then when the music picked up she did splits, popping, winks, and y hand gestures. Minzy's hand gestures are a one of a kind. I first saw it in person when I was at their New Evolution Global Tour Concert, when she starts from the side of her hand all the way down to her thighs and when going back up she is slightly touching her , while doing that she sways her hips side to side and then brings her hand up and gives that seductive look. Seeing it in person was a whole lot better then watching it on their I Love You music video, and seeing it again after their New Evolution Global Tour Concert. Being less than ten feet away from her is a little intimidating for me. I find myself noticing new things about the way she moves and surprised by how much I am enticed by it. But just then when she ended she smirked those beautiful lips and my eye's are just glued to those beautiful perky lips of hers.

 

Seungri Pov

While I was hitting Seung Hyun for always being clumsy, I heard music playing and it is coming from the middle of the room and of course it was Minzy. She started to dance with a twirl but I knew something more was awaiting our wait and I was right. Minzy soon started to dance like a hot profssional that I knew she is. I knew she got all her energy from when she is dancing and I guess that it comes from her grandma. She is her grandma's legacy and she is willing to fufill that role in whatever she has to do. I have never seen Minzy practice, it was either I was busy or I just did not care. I new Minzy from school but she was younger then me so we never really talked as much as people assumed. I grew closer to Minzy though when she soon got adapted to the YG Family and got more comfortable. I first saw her and talked to her when we had to do a collaboration for Lollipop. I had to learn this new move and I just could not get it perfect, so one afternoon I stayed with Minzy and she soon taught me my move and I got it perfect just after a couple of trie's. During the lesson I got to know Minzy better as a label mate and as a friend and now as a family member. Even through my scandal that I had, Minzy was there for me more than everyone else and she understood in a weird way. I still wonder if she is a , because of how she talks but I will never know probably. But how Minzy is dancing now in the middle of this dance room is y and that is the only way I can describe it. The way she moves her hips and how when she does certain movements her just does that pop and jiggle that nobody else can do and it just makes me focus on her and wonder what more she can do with it.

 

Taeyang Pov

I was in the midst of trying to tell Seungri to stop hitting Seung Hyun when I hear the sound of music playing. I soon recognized the beat of the song, with it matching 2NE1's I Love you. I was the last person to notice Minzy dancing in dance room because I was trying to tell everyone to stop. While I noticed Minzy dancing, it was her typical eromatic way of dancing. Even though she had some surprising moves that she shown it was nothing I do not expect from her. I know Minzy can dance and she is very talented in what she does, that is why she is called the triple threat, she can sing, rap, and dance, also what makes it even better is she can do all this while being at a young age. Minzy is always being compared more to Daesung because of there look alike features. I saw a little bit of this when she first joined but not anymore, Minzy is more mature and a young women now. Minzy and I are more alike because we have more in common in personalities than everyone. We also get along very well and I am her favourite oppa. I want to be better than Usher not because I know I am better than him but so I can stop Minzy from always looking up to Usher. I went up and hugged Minzy and told her she did great.

 

Nobody Pov

Everything was sorted out concerning Minzy. Seung Hyun's clumsyness was explained. The shock of everyone noiticing Minzy's change in appearance were brushed off with friendly joking and the teasing being mostly done by Ji yong, how she can always be nervous when speaking in front of a large audeince, just like Seung Hyun, but become a y maknae when dancing. The only thing left for Minzy to ponder was why she was so tuned in to Seung Hyun's reaction more than the other bigbang members..