Chapter Three

Eromaknae Takes Charge

Author Notes

First off I would like to say thankyou for all the comments and subscriptions, they really motivate me to update more often and frequently. This is my first fanfic and I love the inspiration and encouragment. Enough with my thoughts, its time to get back to the drama you have been waiting for.

 

Nobody Pov

The three girls all in front of the dance room door were gathered to see what was going on but they knew they had to do this smartly so they started to initiate their plan. Bom is to be on the look out to see if anyone was coming, CL is to see how Minzy reacts, and Dara was to study their oppa's.

 

Bom Pov

Let`s just say I was suppose to be on the look out to make sure nobody came but I was so interested in what was happening so I creaped up behind Dara and CL. As I was watching everything that happened through the door, I could not help but to see all the oppa`s looking at Minzy finally as a lady not as a child any longer. I soon turned back around and watched the hallway so nobody will disturb and see our situation outside nor in the dance room.

 

CL Pov

Sitting in front of the door I was mostly looking at Minzy, I did not really care about the oppa`s cause I knew that Dara had that covered. I am looking at Minzy because, I knew she wanted to be noticed by them finally. She was being noticed but not as wanted. She was noticed as a little girl, a naive teen, and she was tired of it. Minzy wanted to be known to the oppa`s as a young lady to them not the donsaeng, but the oppa`s was not looking at her like that. Only us, her unnies were. We knew how mature, Minzy is and we we knew she wanted that attention. So as a leader I am going to let Minzy have that attention and it started when I decided not to go to the 2013 KBS Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards, instead my excuse was to go see the line of clothing by Jermey Scott. My plan there was sucessful, Minzy got the spotlight and the producers finally got us to sit with the oppas, so they can catch up on everything. Also, the time I was hanging out with Ji yong, all I was doing was telling him more about Minzy to get him to think of her.

 

Dara Pov

As I watched the whole seen play out and my role being to watch the oppa's I saw that they all first had the same reaction to each other when they all got into the room. But once they saw Mingkki do her own thing, they all surprisingly, have different reactions.

 

Author Notes 2

I know this has been short chapters, and I promise I will update longer chapters to come, but I have just been writing quick chapters inbetween the spare time I have. I am a full time college student so there might be a day or two before I update, but they will be good updates, I promise. So just stay with me on this journey and you will see how this story unfolds.