Chapter One

Eromaknae Takes Charge

Minzy POV

 

As I was walking down the halls of the YG building, in shorts, a tank top and black high heels, I got many stares at me! I knew why everyone was stareing at me, exspecially the bigbang oppas when I walked past the recording studio heading to my destination, was because I am dressing more as a y lady. I am now showing off my figure instead of hideing it in all that clothing, and no I am not going to start dressing as a , I just want to finally let my body breathe and I can finally relax and be myself as a lady. As I walked past the recording studio Jiyong and Seung Hyun was making weird glances my way and suddenly stopped what they were doing on the computer and started yelling my name. However, I did not stop and did not care if they thought it was rude of me to not pay attention to them, I am going to be a stonger, independent, fine women from now on! and nobody is going stop me!

I knew that this was not going to be easy and I will soon find out if I am wrong or right.

As I kept walking to my destination, which was the dance room I came to the front of the door and opened it, the next thing I knew I was being pushed into the room and getting my breath knocked out of me!

I suddenly got ahold of my breath and turned to see who was my accusers that pushed me. I turned and saw Jiyong, Seung Hyun, Seungri, and Taeyang which was all yelling at one another forgetting about me who was pushed and for no good reason either.

I waited what felt like a good five minutes on the bench that was in the dance room and got annoyed. So instead I did what I came here to do. I started up my music on my ipod and turned up the volume as loud as I could to drown out the bigbang oppas argueing as I put my head phones in my ears I chose to listen to our 2NE1 song, I Love You. I started by walking to the middle of the room and dancing provocatively. I did a lot of pumping, high kicks, splits and y hand gestures. As the song ended I realized the oppas finally stopped arguring and were staring at me. Jiyong just eyeing me by looking me in the eyes, Seung Hyun looking at my lips, Seungri looking at my whole body but lasteing longer on my than anything else, and Taeyang the only one that was not looking at me weird came up to me and hugged me and told me I did great.

I turned around toward the bench and took my headphones out of my ears and placed my ipod on the bench. As I turned around the oppas were still there in the same position.

They finally started to talk only to be cut in by Dara, Bom, and CL walking through the door.