News on The Next Projects

Silver Lining

The Red Shoes and The Baton

 

"Why are you crying?" The little boy who wore a knickerboxers overalls and crummy beige tunic with dirty spots all over inquired curiously.

 

The little girl who sat under the shade of a big tree with little ballet shoes laid dully on the ground beside her jerked a little. Her eyes showed a hint of fear, yet it was also curious. He saw that one of her shoes was stained with a dark red blotch on its one tip. His eyes travelled to where the little girl touched her feet gingerly, grimacing in process.

 

"Your toe bleeds," stated the little boy as he moved closer to the little girl and squatted down. "You do ballet?"

 

The girl didn't reply back. She just stared at him with her twinkled eyes.

 

"I think you broke your toe nail. Here, I'll help you." He took out a white handkerchief from inside his side pocket of his overalls. The white cloth was surprisingly clean, unlike his tunic. He took her foot carefully in her hand and placed gently it on his folded leg. He cleaned the toe of the blood with water from his water bottle and bandaged her injured toe with his handkerchief.

 

"My name is Daniel," said the little boy as he tied the end of the cloth together.

 

"I. . . My name is Sunny." The little girl answered tentatively.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello y'all!

 

Have you read Silver Lining Chapter12?

If you had read it, then thank you, and don't forget to leave your thoughts about it :)

 

By the way, since Silver Lining is just an epilogue away, I have some plans in my head of the new stories I will write.

 

The first one is as it was written above. Well, no matter how much I say I dislike writing on-going since it takes too much attention, there's an idea swimming in my head. However, I have to do a thorough research about how they live that day and the real historical events during that years since history plays an important role to the plot. Besides, I need to rummage my hard disk for classical music repertoires and search on the internet about ballet pieces. That's pretty much a spoiler don't you think? :)

Well, again, those two are my interests so I think I'm gonna have fun writing this, as I had fun writing Silver Lining and Under Wisteria Tunnel (on-goings) :)

By the way, although I have the main plot already in my head, I still have to make everything coherence, need to plan an exact time plot and figure out about some facts. It needs some more time to prepare I think, so it won't be uploaded that fast.

 

The second one is a oneshot.While I was researching on pregancy for Silver Lining, I found a disturbingly interesting topic. One thing for sure is I'm gonna entitle it Stillness.

 

I hope you are not bored yet with stories from this newbie writer.

So, until next time? Or at least, until I greet you again in the epilogue of Silver Lining :)

 

-thesilverstrands