troubles but success!

A superstar in love with a superstar

   --Jessica"s POV--

 ME:''concentrate on,hwaiting!''I said to myself silently and donghae gave me alonging glance at the side of the stage,and i knew he was sending me a private message:

''Dear,Hwaiting,i'll be cheering for you.GO FOR IT!''

He gave a warm and sheepish smile before i entered the stage and prepared myself.As the music started,i flowed with the music and everything was in place.In fact,everyone on stage was enjoying themselves!Yuri and Yoona were laughing and singing at the same time,I was smiling with Tiffany and i came forward as it was my turn to sing and dance.I presume i danced..pretty well? I could hear all my fans screaming and shouting my name.I felt so happy.As i retreated to the side,a shocking pain hit me real hard that i slowed down for my dance suddenly.I remembered what the doctor told me when I was alone.

--Flashback--

Doctor:''You must remember,NEVER push yourself too hard,if not the injury would come back again and you can't dance for a very long period of time.And it definately WOULDN'T feel good.Also,always eat your medicine before practicing.This is very important.Take note of it.''

ME:''ye,Ahbugi,kamsahaminda.''

--End of flashback--

--Jessica's POV--

 The painful sensation did hit me hard,but i contrlled it.However,It didn't escaped donghae's eyes.He looked at me with horror when i was sweating badly and also moving slowly.I saw him wanting to come out forward to support me,but i shook my head and made him back away.I held on and catched up with the rest.Hyoyeon was beside me and she also realised.She stood closer to me and allowed me to rest on her shoulder for awhile.I smiled at her,thanking her for being helpful.I managed to dance and still,sing properly in front of my fans and no one suspected,till we ended and we went back stage.The moment i  stepped in,I collasped and Taeyeon caught me in time.

Taeyeon:''Jess!''

Donghae:''*Rushes over*Get her to the backdoor now,the ambulance is waiting.''

Seohyun:''omo,Sica..''*holds on to kyuhyun*

Kyuhyun:''She'll be fine.She's strong,I just know it.''

Sooyoung:''*cries*YAH PABO!if you're not well,you shouldn;t dance!''

Ryeowook:''*holds sooyoung and hugs her*Shh...shh,hush,Jess needs to go the hospital.NOW.''

I was lied on the bed as the parmatics pushed me into the ambulance.Everyone was there,all holding to the worried face.I could barely speak,but i managed to.

ME:''everyone...*pain*Da kunchanna,go for the result..''

Donghae:''Kill me if you want me to leave you.''

ME:''oppa''

Donghae:''Time for you to listen to e,i'm NOT leaving you.NEVER in my life.''

My heart melted that moment and i didn't retort back as they sent me off with donghae to the nearest hospital.

Heechul;"Great.Who's goonna take over that donghae pabo's dancing and singing part later?''

Leeteuk:''...good question.DONGHAE!''

--In the hosptial--(AGAIN._.)

ME:''doctor,how's it?''

Doctor:''*shook head*You need alot of rest,AS IN ALOT.''

Donghae:''How long doctor?''

Doctor:''3 months.at least''

ME:''WAE?ANIYO,i needa recover faster..''*staarts moving around*

Donghae:''*hugs me tightly from the back as i started tearing*sica..''

ME:''*cries*''

As the doctor left,donghae hugged me closer and tighter to him.I leaned into his chest and sobbed silently.Then i looked up.

ME:''oppa..Don't tell omma please?''

Donghae:''...''

ME:''chaebiye?''

Donghae:''*Nods head*Sica ah...''

He looks into my eyes and leaned down to look at me,then his lips found mine.Soft,smooth lips were on me as he kissed tenderly and yet sweetly.He moved closer,to my ears,and whispered.

Donghae:''I've been dying to say this.I love you,Saranghaeyo.PLease take care of yourself.Stop making me feel worried and anxious all over you.I might die.''

I was mouth agraped,but my own mouth found words too.

ME:''Saranghae oppa,I will always..and only..Love you.''

Then we got back into the kissing mode.This time it was very long ,and he kissed till my ears,slowly.Just then,his phone rang.He stopped abruptly and sighed before picking up the phone.

Donghae:''Yes,i am.Eh?YE!ye ye,kamsahanminda!''*hangsup*

ME:''wae oppa?''

Donghae:''We...we''

ME:''eh?"

Donghae:"Both our bands-GG AND SJ won!''

ME:''*gasps*OMO!Oppa!''

He hugged me back tight in my arms and swept me across the room.I felt pain again,and he immidiately put me down and carried me to the bed.I laughed at his worried expression,then he realised i tricked him.We ended up playing with each other on a single bed.A while later,the members of super generation came to visit me.They were relievef to see me laugh again,and everyone was in high spirits.I realiesd Yuri and Ki bum were missing.

ME:''eh,where's yuri and kibum ssi?"'

Kangin:''*snick*they..''

Eunhyuk:''HAHA.they''

Shindong:''They are busy''

ME:''cut the crap,what isit?''

Sungmin:"My baby princess,they are dating.''

ME:''OOOO...''*smiles*

Everyone was then chatting and telling jokes,making everyone laugh and giggle.I was truly happy for them(Yuri and kibum),and i didn;t even suspect they were together in the first place!HAHA.I finally found where i belonged--THE SM FAMILY.

 

 

Next is the last chapter))):