The end.

A superstar in love with a superstar

--Jessica's POV--

Many years passed,and all of us grew up,needless to say,our band's fans grew as much too.TOO MUCH in fact.I tend to get REALLY jealous when i see all the fans 'harrassing' my fishy donghae oppa.Well,i think he gets jealous too,when my male fans gives me presents!And my oppa,Hankyung,left SM to go on a single debut,I really wanted him to be here with me now,but it's his choice and i respect him for that.Oppa,hwaiting!As i was in deep thoughts,thinking about these,i didn't realised Donghae oppa came into the room.

Donghae:''*hugs me from the back and kisses my neck softly*Annyeong,Angel.''

I laughed and turned around to receive another kiss from him.

ME:''Oppa.we're in SM buliding!If manager Kiwoon knows we're going to be dead.''

Manager Kiwoon:''YE.BOTH OF YOU ARE DEAD!''

ME/Donghae:''*gasps*

Manager Kiwoon:''When did...both of you..''*angry*

ME:"Kiwoon ssi..''

Donghae:''I can explain''

Manager:''Come to my office now.''

We went to his office and  sat down quietly as Super Junior members and Girl's Generation members came.

Manager Kiwoon:''I cannot accept this,what if your fans know about it?Do you know how will it affect our company?!''

Leeteuk/Taeyeon:"Manager kiwoon,cool down.''

Manager kiwoon:''NO.both of you,break up,or leave the company,like your older selfish brother.''

He looked at me,no,he stared at me like as if i knew wad was going on.My selfish oppa?Hankyung oppa?I thought he was chose to go on a single debut? What did he mean?

ME:''Manager,wad do you mean''

Leeteuk cuts in.

Leeteuk:''She doesn't know about it.''*silence*

ME:''eh?''

Manager.''ahh..he lied to her?"

ME:''what's going on?''

Ryeowook:''Hankyung wanted to leave.''

ME:''Wae?''

Donghae:''he said...''

Shindong:''He couldnt' take SM's ill treatment.''

Manager kiwoon:''And i did not ill treat him.''

Kangin:"'YOU DID!''

Eunhyuk:''Everyone knows,you idiot.''

Tiffany:''Still lying through your teeth?''

Sunny:"LIAR.''

I was confused and hurt.Why does everyone know?Why didn't i know?

Manager Kiwoon:"wadever!Now is the matter between him and..her.''

He pointed his fingers to me.

Donghae:''I will not leave het,neither will she leave me.''

Manager kiwoon:''Donghae ssi.Do you know how easy isit to kick you out of SM?"'

Super junior members:''*stunned*

Sungmin:''YAH!try kicking my brother out and im outta here too.''

Eunhyuk:''Im coming with you min!''

Henry:"15 of us,no one leaves or go.''

Zhoumi:''NI ZHE GE BAI CHI!''(trans:You idiot.'')

Manager Kiwoon:''What did zhou mi say?"'

Yuri:''You are an idiot.''

Manager Kiwoon:''*anger*FINE!~ALL of you,leave!''

ME:''STOP.''

everyone stopped arguing and looked at me.

ME:''if you want me to leave donghae,NEVER.but i'll leave SM.''

Hyoyeon:''NO!if she's leaving count me in.''

Seohyun:''No one's leaving!'

Yoona:''sica!dont..''

Manager kiwoon:''ALL OF YOU SHUT UP.there is a way...But i don't know if i'll work.''

Leeteuk:''share it with us.''

Manager Kiwoon:"We'll make a concert.Then we'll ask the fans for agreement.it's the only chance left.''

YeSung:''I tought of something better.''

ALL:''wad?''

Yesung:''We'll invite SHINEE,2PM,BEAST and SNSD too.the more the better.to ease the fans.What do you think?''

ALL:''YEAH!''

Kibum:"'I'll go ask SHINEE!''

Yuri:''I'll come along!''

And off they went to Shinee's dorm.

Yesung:''I'll go to 2pm's dorm then.''

Yoona:''I'll tag along!''

Kyuhyun:''I'll ask beast.''

Seohyun:''oppa,i'm following!''

After asking all,they argeed and everyone was busy preparing for the concert.

--The day before the concert--

I'm nervous.I don't know why.I'm afraid the fans wouldnt argee..There was a knock on the door.

ME:''come in.''

Donghae:''You can't sleep too?"

ME:''oppa..i'm worried.''

Donghae snuggles onto the bed to sit beside me.He pats my head puts my head on his shoulder.

Donghae:"Don't worry,everything will be fine.I promise.''

Before i could say anything,he lowered down his head to kiss me so sweelty yet the kiss was stronger than any before.

--The day--

I woke up,all looking messy,with donghae sleeping beside me.I hugged him closer as he woke up,looking at me sleepily.

ME:''Annyeong oppa,time to get dressed for the concert.''

He smiled at me and got up to get dressed as i got dressed too.He gave one long but super sweet kiss before leaving the room to get breakfast.I later got down too,and everyonewsa excited about the concert.

Kibum:''I wanna Announce me and yuri too.''

Yesung:''Oh,then count me in yoona in.''

EVERYONE:''weh?You guys are together?''

Yoona:''*blush*ye..''

Kyuhyun:''then announce ryeowook,me,seohyun and sooyoung too.''

Leeteuk:''Wow.we have ALOT to announce later.''

Everyone laughewd and we got on the van,to go to our destination,and my destiny.

Soon,Shinee came out onto the stage as their fans cheered loudly.They started dancing and singing,then it was superjunior's turn.Before donghae left to go on stage,i gave him a short kiss and whispered.

ME:''oppa,hwaiting.''

He kissed me back and hugged me,then he went out to dance and sing.After them,was BEAST.The boys took down the stage as they sang their songs.I was susprised that it only took them 2 years to be soo famous.After them was us.SNSD.we danced and sang confidently.We sand finished as the fans screamed loudly.It was then foolwed by 2pm as they jumped and flipped freely on the stage.after,Leeteuk and the rest came up.

Leeteuk:Dearest ELFS,Sones,Shawols,Beauties and Hottest,i have an announcement to make.Our band SJ,and SNSD has some cute and adoable couples that we hope you all will allow them to be together.

Jessica-Donghae

Yesung-Yoona

Kyuhyun-Seohyun

Ryeowook-Sooyoung

Kibum-Yuri

Can you guys accept it?''

The fans,some of them were shocked,some were whispering.Beast suddenly did something.something we all didnt expected.

Gikwang:''Accept..accept..''

Yoseob:''Argee!argee!''

Junhyung:''YO YO accept!''

They all started shouting and saying accept,and all the fans started following them.

Fans:''Accept,argee!accept argee!''

I was elated to hear the fans say that as donghae came towards me, hugged me and spinned one round,carrying me.I could see my twin being happy too,so as the other couples.

Leeteuk:"'Gomawo fans!Remember,we love you all!SARANGHAE!''

All the fans screamed and cheered happily as we all went to the backstage.I was thankful to BEAST ans was talking to them,when the backstage lights went off.Donghae appeared from nowhere.and he was holding something.

Donghae:''*Knelt on the floor*Sica..Will you marry me?''

I was shocked and astonished,i didn;t know wad to say.Sooyoung came forward beside me.

Sooyoung:''Twinnie,say yes~''

Eveyone started saying say yes say yes!

i nodded my head sheepishly as donghae's swept me off the floor and our lips melted into each other.

THE END :D