The beginning.

A superstar in love with a superstar

 --Jessica's POV--

     I was walking home from school in the late evening,feeling all exhausted and restless due to my CCA :Dancing,as my school team: SNSD was going to represent seoul for a dance compeition.I was so tired that i didn't realised a group of boys,riding bicycles,was coming in my way..

    *RING RING RING!*

     and..*BANG!*

    The impact hit me so hard that it threw me off the pathway,onto the road,where incoming cars were heading into my direction..

    *someone grabs me by the back and pulls me back to the pathway*

     I was all dizzy and queasy due to the rather huge impact of the bicycle incident,but i managed to catch a glimpse of that teenager.However,he was wearing sunglasses and he was wearing a cap on his head.

    ''He looks like oppa's friend...''I thought to myself as the world around me started to disappear into the darkness.Before i fainted,i heard a voice,that sounded like..I don't remember..

    ??:''Dongsaeng?!Scia!''And darkness overcomed me the next moment.

--The Next Day--

    Me:''Uh..''*splitting headache*

    Hankyung:''Ah,dongsaeng,my scia!How are you feeling now?You better?Sorry about last night dear!Donghae ssi didn't mean to hurt you,it's just that he couldn't stop in time.I almost punched him in his face when i realised he knocked you down.But then you fainted.''

    Me:''Oppa..It's okayy,i'm fine.I'm just abit dizzy..''

    Sooyoung:''Come on down,PEOPLE!Don't make me go up and find you!''

     Hankyung:''YAH!we're coming down,STOP nagging,I'm your oppa you know!''He then looked at me and patted my head,''Now now,go change into your uniform!I'll seeya downstairs with your irriating twin!''

    I smiled at him as left the room,i quickly changed into my uniform and ran downstairs to eat breakfast.

    My oppa and twin were already there,eating and snatching their food for breakfast.

    Sooyoung:''Aw,Scia!how are you?i heard from hankyung oppa that you got knocked down..poor thing.come here and sit beside me.'*smile*

    I walked towards her and obediently,sat down as she patted my head and gave me my favourite:sunny side up egg as omma packed my bag for me and warned my brother to take care of me and sooyoung.

    After eating,i was off to school with Hankyung oppa and Sooyoung,my twin.

   --In School--

    Sooyoung,Hankyung and i went to school and the principal suddenly called all of us to the main hall for a announcement.

     Principal:''Annyeonghasaeyo to all fellow students,Today,i am very happy to tell you that some students had joined our school,and they happened to be from the SM enterainment company.''

    Upon saying that,my siblings and i looked in amazement.My siblings,everyone of us,happen to come from that company.We were dancers and singers at the same time.The principal continued.

    principal:''Let's welcome them:

   Lee Sungmin,Lee Donghae,Taeyeon,Choi siwon,Park Leeteuk,Park Yesung,Kim Ki bum and kim seohyun.'

   *appluase and scream*

   All:''Annyeonghasaeyo!''

   Principal:'okay,announcements over,please go back to class,but i would like to see Jeesica Kim and the new comers please.Kamsahanminda.''

   I went over to the principal upon calling my name and i met up with my friends.

   ME:''annyeong,yesung ssi,leeteuk ssi,sungmin ssi,siwon ssi, ki kim bum ssi and..lee donghae ssi.Annyeong taeyeon and seohyun!I missed you!''*hugs*

   Taeyeon :'' annyeong!Sica!''

   Seohyun :'' Eonnie Jessica!Annyeong!''

   Principal :'' Ahh..Of course you guys know each other.You all are from SM enterainment,i almost forgot.Now,Jessica,please lead them to their homerooms,you are our head counsellor.That's all.Annyeong!''

    As i got the timetables,i led them to the homerooms.

  ME:''Okay,Donghae ssi,Siwon ssi,Sungmin ssi and seohyun,you all are in my class.Ki Bum ssi and taeyeon eonnie,you're in Hankyung oppa's class:H4-6.The rest would be at H3-7.Okayy?Here are your timetables.''

  * pass around the paper*

  Siwon:''omo,is sooyoung inside our class?''

  ME:''*laughs* yes oppa,if you want you can drop by our house after school to see her too!''

   Siwon:''*blush*ye!''

  The bell rang and everyone went to their classes.As i walked back with Seohyun,Donghae,siwon and sungmin,donghae walked up to me and said.

  Donghae:''heyy,Jessica ssi..I'm sorry about that time..Are you still angry?''

  ME:''..no,im not donghae ssi.''

  Donghae:''Then why isit you won't call me oppa?''

  ME:''*stunned*It's just that we are not that close,donghae ssi.''*smile*

  Donghae:''Oh.i see,okay.Nice talking to you today,Jessica ssi.''*smile*

  As we stepped into the classroom,Ryeowook came right up to introduce---me.

  Ryeowook:''Annyeong!Ibrothers !nice to see,you met Jessica--Scia dear!''

  Donghae:'' *stunned* wah..waht..what?''

  Ryeowook:''She's my girlfriend.''*walks over to me and kisses my forehead*

  ME:''*smile*

  Sooyoung:''Donghae ssi,are you okay?''

   Donghae:''Y..ye.''

  Siwon walked towards him and whispered.

  Siwon:''Donghae ssi..I'm as heartbrokened as you.''

   *looks at sooyoung*

   Kyuhyun comes forward and holds sooyung's hand.

  Kyuhyun :''sweetheart!Annyeong donghae bro!Woah,you okay?''

  Sooyoung:''You're finally here!''*hugs kyuhyun*

   SIwon:* his heart--PING PIANG--broken into pieces*

  Donghae:''Annyeong..i'm..i'm fine.''*silence*

 Lessons soon started,till recess time,donghae kept asking me about the timetable because he didnt' understand it.

  Donghae:''erm,jessica ssi.i don't get it here..''

 ME:''*giggles*i'll explain it,come on.this area is..''

 *explain*

Donghae:''oh.okay,gomawo Jessica ssi..''*smiles and kissed my hand*

  ME:''*shocked*donghae ssi..''*blushed*

  Ryeowook saw that moment and felt very uncomfortable.Hence,he came over to drag me away.

  Ryeowook:''Scia.Let's go,i needa tell you something.''*winks*

  ME:''Ye,oppa.''*wink back and smile sweetly*

 As i walked back to my seat beside Ryeowook,donghae suddenly grabbed my handand refused to let go.Ryeowook was about to come over when Donghae whispered something into my ear.

Donghae:''Jessica..''

  ME:''...ye donghae ssi?''

  Donghae:''Call me Oppa.''

 ME:''..eh?''

 

   

 

 

 

WADS GONNA HAPPEN?

WANNA KNOW?

KEEP READING!^^

PLEASE COMMENT!:DD