Complications

A superstar in love with a superstar

     --Jessica's POV--

 

              During lesson times,Donghae kept looking at my direction,looking at how i talk,smile,laugh etc.But he didn't that Ryeowook was also noticing how Donghae was looking at me and even started to develop jealously when he saw how close Donghae and i were laughing and chatting happily.

              Donghae:''Aw man,you play the piano too Jessica?High five!I play the piano too!*laughs*Do you want to her it?''

              *high five*

             ME:''*laughs*Ye,Donghae ssi,i'll like to hear it!''

            Donghae:''Aigoo!!Scia ah...''

            ME:''eh ye ?''

            Donghae:''What did you promise me?''

           ME:'' eh...''*thinking*

            Donghae:''I want you to call me oppa,aaradasso?''*laughs and messes my hair*

          ME:''*Blushes and heartbeat--beating faster than usual*Ye,Donghae ssi..eh,oppa.So,you are joining the music CCA i suppose?''

          Donghae:''uhm.What CCA are you in?''*looks at me*

           ME:''Dancing,I joined that CCA because i can practice dancing and that i can do better for SNSD's dance!''*smiles*

         Donghae:''ah..I see.I think i'll join the music class.''

         ME:''*disappointment*''

        Donghae:''heyy heyy..Scia.Are you...sad?''

         ME:''..eh?No no,i'm not.''*fake up a smile*

         It was break time soon and we all went to the canteen hall for lunch.While walking,I accidently bumped into someone--Yuri.

        ME:''Omo..bianne,i didn't mean to..''*turn and looks*

        Yuri:''omo..Jessica Jung?!''

       ME:''Yuri ssi!''*hugs*

         Yuri:''*hugs back*Scia!scia scia!I missed you so much!''

       ME:''Yeah,it's been a while since our manager called to meet us up for practice..Join me for lunch!''*smiles and grabs yuri's hand*

       Yuri:''*laughs*okay okay!''

         Soon,Hankyung oppa,Sooyoung,Kyuhyun oppa,Sungmin oppa,Taeyeon ssi,Siwon ssi,leeteuk ssi and yesung ssi joined us for lunch.Leeteuk brought a new friend to introduce to us.

         Leeteuk:''Annyeong everyone!I've brought a new friend!He will be joining super junior as the 13 menber!''

        All super junior members:''eh?ONE more?''*blinks eyes*

         Leeteuk:''Eh...*looks sheepish* ye.Eunhyuk ssi!''

         Eunhyuk:''Annyeonghasaeyo!..Omo..Donghae?''

        Donghae:''..Brother!''*goes over to hug*

         Everyone:''Waht..what?''

        Donghae:''Eunhyuk's my childhood friend!''*smiles*

        Eunhyuk:''ye!''

        ME:''ah...Annyeong,eunhyuk ssi!''*shakes hand*

        Taeyeon,I and the rest of SNSD's members:''Annyeong,Da SNSD inminda!''

      Eunhyuk:''ohh..you all are SNSD?i see.I like your dance moves!Like the moonwalk at musicbank!i'll show you!"'

       *dances*

       Everyone;''stunned*wow...''

      *dance ends and everyone claps*

       Everyone soon got to know each other pretty well and all of us got along even better,because all of us were from SM enterainment.It's just that i didnt really get to know super junior because we don't usually see each other.As everyone was chatting happily like chatter boxes,i started to feel cramps over my shoulders and felt uncomfortable.Ryeowook realises it and came over to massage my shoulders.

      Ryeowook:''*massage*feeling better?''

      ME;"*enjoying the massage,smiles*ye oppa,gomawo.''*hugs ryeowook*

     Donghae:''*turns head away*...*feels uncomfortable and gets up*

     Everyone:''Donghae..''

     Donghae:''i..needa get some fresh air.Air's a little stuffy.''

     As donghae walked,i grabbed his hand.

     ME:''donghae oppa..Are you okay?*ask with concern*''

     Donghae:''....Im fine.Let go my hand.''

    Donghae pushes my hand off and the impact was a little big hence i knocked into the side of the table,leaving a cut on my hand.

    ME:''argh!..*pain*''

   Ryeowook:''*rushes over''omo,scia!you okay?Donghae!''*looks angrily at donghae*

   Donghae:''*looks very concerned,but turned his head away ad walked off*''

   Sooyoung:''Twinnie!''

   Hankyung:''Dongsaeng!I'll go get ice.''

    Kyuhyun:''i'll get the medication box.''

  Sooyoung:''Oppa!''

   Kyuhyun:''ye dear?''

   Sooyoung:''don't get the wrong one again!the last time you got the wrong one remember?*giggles upon thinking about the past*I'll follow you!''

   *gets up and follows kyuhyun*

  Ryeowook:''You okay scia?does it hurt?''

  I was dazing into space,because i felt pain.Pain from the heart,not from the hand.I never felt sad for another guy before,not other than ryeowook oppa.Why isit that when he pushed my hand away..I felt so hurt?

   ME:''....''

   Ryeowook:''sica?''

  ME:''*suddenly gets up and ran away*

  Ryeowook:''sica!''*gets up to chase*

  Taeyeon:''*stops ryeowook*i'll go.''

 *chases*

  Sungmin:''I think i'll check on Donghae..''

  *walks off*

  Ryeowook:''..i knew it..''*looks down*

  Yuri:''Ryeowook ssi?''

 Ryeowook:''She's affected by him.''

    I ran all the way to the garden at the top of our school's floor and cried as Taeyeon chased up all the way and sat beside me and patted my head gently.

  Taeyeon:''Hush.hush,don't cry.''

  ME:''eonnie..Why?''

  Taeyeon:''what happen?''*looking concerned*

  ME:''*sniff* I felt devastated when donghae ssi pushed away my hand..I never felt something like that for another guy..Other then Wookie oppa..''

  Taeyeon:''okay okay,chill,stop crying.''*get tissue paper*

  ME:'' i suddenly feel differently when i'm with donghae oppa..very different from wookie oppa..why eonnie?Why do i feel sad?!''

   As i was crying and talking,someone was at the back hearing everything.

  ??:''...She was sad?..''

 

 

Who was it????

Guess!^^

keep reading and commenting!