Christmas

Moonless Nights

A/N: There is a lot of suggestive material in this chapter, but no explicit y times. Not this time~


 

          Taemin woke up slowly the day after Christmas and smiled as the arms around him tightened because he moved too much. He inhaled deeply, then blinked when he realized it wasn't Minho that he was holding. He opened his eyes slowly, gasping when he saw Jonghyun's face next to his. After a scramble out of the tangled sheets, his eyes widened in horror and he fell onto the floor, . His rear hurt more than he felt it should, and the moment Jonghyun opened his eyes, he pointed an accusing finger at the older man and glared, though the tears threatening to spill out did nothing to help him look intimidating.

            “Good morning, Tae-”

            “What the is wrong with you, Jonghyun?” Taemin hissed to cut him off, stealing the covers to wrap around his body. And his anger only grew when he saw that Jonghyun had no clothes on, either.

            Jonghyun looked down slowly at himself, then at Taemin and the way he was rubbing his . “You... You really don't remember anything from last night?” he asked softly, shaking his head in disbelief before laughing quietly. “Okay.. Okay I'm sorry,” he mumbled when Taemin looked so... so betrayed.

            “What the hell happened, then, Jonghyun?” the younger man demanded, standing slowly to sit on the edge of the bed. “I woke up with you instead of Minho. My hurts like... Well, it hurts. And the two of us are . I can't remember anything, so what the ing hell happened last night, Kim Jonghyun?” he tried again, but his voice just wasn't as intimidating as he wanted.

            The elder only sighed as he pulled open one of Taemin's dresser drawers and found some shorts to put on, throwing a pair at the younger as well. “Come on, let's go see if I can get your boyfriend to explain it to you. We all took some sort of potion last night, but it did different things to each of us,” he explained as he led Taemin down the hall to Kibum's room.

            Once he opened the door, though, Jonghyun was dumbfounded as well. Kibum and Minho were as well, and they were cuddling. Not spooning on accident or something, no. Kibum's head was neatly on Minho's chest, and Minho had his arm around Kibum like it was the most natural thing in the world.

            “Well... What have we here?” Jonghyun murmured, hitting Kibum's foot to wake him up. He stood with his arms crossed over his chest as his boyfriend sat up quickly, looking back and forth between Minho and Jonghyun before smacking Minho's chest, hard, to wake him.

            “What the ?” Minho hit Kibum back, eyes wide when he saw Taemin and Jonghyun at the end of the bed. “This isn't what it looks like, really. We can-”

            “Explain?” Taemin finished, looking around at everyone. “Well someone had better have a damn good explanation for what the is going on this morning. What happened last night?” he demanded, his tone clearly informing the group that it was the last time he intended to ask.

            Kibum narrowed his eyes at the way Jonghyun was shifting so awkwardly, in Taemin's clothes, and he sighed at the question. “Maybe we should start all the way at the beginning? We all remember taking Minji's dare and drinking that potion, right?” he smiled when the other three boys nodded.

            “She told us that it would affect our memories differently, basically just at different times. I remember leaving Minho's apartment, but I don't remember eating dinner a little after we got home, and it's out until we started trying to make Christmas drinks,” Kibum explained, and he smiled because he could remember how very, very drunk his boyfriend got.

            Minho nodded slowly. “I remember drinking the potion, but I don't remember anything else at my apartment. The first thing I can think of is that partway through dinner, Jonghyun made a dirty joke, but it was clever enough that even Grandmother broke a smile and almost let out one laugh. Almost,” he offered, and Jonghyun grinned broadly as he remembered his own awesomeness while Taemin just shook his head with a sigh.

            “I remember everything until we went to make drinks. I remember talking about it, and I remember being very drunk when it was time to go to our rooms, but I have no idea what I actually drank, or how much...” Jonghyun revealed, and he was mildly surprised that he hadn't been hungover considering how sick he'd felt on the way to the room. Then again, he had thrown up quite a bit before bed, so maybe that cured it.

            Taemin listened patiently, but he still hadn't gotten an answer. “I remember Minho's and dinner and drinks and hanging out, but that's it. I don't remember taking any of my clothes off, let alone all of them. I don't remember going to bed, let alone with Jonghyun. And I don't remember being injured, let alone in my . So, instead of just saying we went to our rooms, how about we try again and we fill in my blank time, yeah?” he did not whine.

            The other boys let out a small smile and Jonghyun sighed. “We were drinking, and Minho and Kibum were arguing. They were bickering and it didn't make a bit of sense, but they were quite drunk and neither of them were going to back down. So you and I decided to throw them in a room together and let them hash it out, however they needed...” he explained quietly, and he was certain that Minho and Kibum hadn't gone all the way. But it still didn't exactly explain why they were . He sighed once again, looking at his boyfriend and the tall freak of a human suspiciously.

            “Kim Jonghyun if you don't tell me why I was in bed with you this instant, I'm going to drag you back to bed and have my way with you just so I know exactly what happened,” Taemin threatened in one quick breath. It wasn't that he would actually do so, probably, but he was beyond annoyed with not getting the right answer. However, there were things he could do, other fun things, until Jonghyun was ready to give him all the answers he was after.

            “You wouldn't dare,” Kibum said flatly, gasping when Taemin smirked and pulled Jonghyun's head closer to kiss him hard and deep, pushing him against the wall with his whole body until the elder moaned. Then Taemin slipped his hand between Jonghyun's legs to hold his barely stirred organ, squeezing firmly but not so hard as to be cruel.

            “Tell. Me. Now.” Taemin muttered against the other man's mouth, ignoring the shocked, though rather amused looks on their boyfriends' faces.

            “We got frisky,” Jonghyun finally choked out, biting his lip as he looked away. He sighed as Taemin eased the pressure on his crotch, closing his eyes so he wouldn't have to look at anyone's faces. “We were drunk and I made a joke about how very possible it was that Kibum and Minho were literally kissing and making up. So you said we should kiss, too,” he explained quietly, running his hand through his hair nervously. “We started kissing, and then we were hot from all the drinks. And we made out and started touching and you said you wanted to be with Minho, but you were still really awkward. And you said Minho kept treating you like a kid and didn’t want to push it. So you asked if I could help you not be so nervous for him and...” he sighed, not liking the way the other two were looking at him. He bit at his lip again, smiling though as he Taemin's cheek and leaned in to whisper it into his ear. “We were playing naughty, just mouths and hands. And we were all over the room. Your hurts like that because you tripped on a sheet and your hit the corner of my nightstand,” he grinned as he pulled back, biting back a laugh at the look that came over Taemin's face.

            “Well... I'm sorry I thought you screwed me,” Taemin mumbled, looking away and sighing when Kibum and Minho started laughing louder. He blinked, though, turning to look harder at the pair still in bed. “Well, that answers the question about me, but I think Jonghyun and I would both very much like to know why the two of you are and in bed together,” he narrowed his eyes more at the human and the elder vampire.

            Minho's smile fell, and Kibum stopped laughing even though he was still grinning. “Well, if you must know,” his boyfriend said quietly, sitting up more and glancing at the man he'd gone to bed with.

            “We got a little more than handsy, but we didn't ,” Kibum blurted out, biting at his lip before looking at Minho and smiling again. “We were fighting, like you said, and you threw us in here together. So we started making really stupid bets and making it a strip game. Like truth or dare almost, but we had to strip something off if we couldn't do something or if we lied or didn't want to say,” he sighed, chuckling when Minho pushed him over and called him an .

            “And then once I was , Kibum said something about me being not very impressive, so I kissed him and pushed him down to show him just how impressive I could be,” Minho mumbled, not liking the way Taemin was suddenly very interested in the naughty things he'd done with Kibum. “So then we were both and making out and kissing everywhere. We started getting a little frisky with our hands, then we made a little bit of another bet and we each other off and went to bed. End of story,” he said quickly, not wanting to look anyone in the eye.

            “You're not going to tell us about the bet?” Jonghyun tilted his head, pouting at Minho as he pulled Taemin to the bed to sit with them. “I mean, you've already told us the whole story, so what could it hurt to tell us what the bet was for that made you both give a ?” he reasoned, blinking a couple times when he caught the thought from Kibum, but he wanted to make Minho say it.

            Minho lowered his gaze when Kibum gave him a hard look that said he was the one that had to explain everything. He bit at his lip and sighed, closing his eyes before rubbing them slowly. “I told him that I didn't know how he had learned it, but that Taemin gave the best s I'd had in my entire life. And then Kibum here decided to start boasting about just how good he was at giving head,” he sighed again, scooting away from the elder.

            “So instead of comparing sizes, you chose to compare mouth muscles?” Taemin gaped at the pair of still men.

            “In a way, I guess,” Minho mumbled, running his hand through his hair and smiling when Kibum threw a pillow at him to shut him up. But he was already decided on telling. “So we were kissing and teasing again, and we decided to do the contest together. We all know how much Kibum likes being bottom, so he laid on the bed and I was on top, and we were at the same time,” he informed their boyfriends, hunting beside the bed for a pair of shorts so he could go to the bathroom. It didn't matter that he'd actually grabbed Kibum's boxers, he needed to get some air.

            Once he was back, however, he discovered that the nervousness wasn't over. Kibum was squirming awkwardly, but he didn't know why, not at first. “They want to know who won,” Kibum informed him quietly, and Minho's face flushed before he paled.

            “Yes, Minho,” Taemin grinned at the look on Minho's face before he continued, “Who won the bet, Minho? Or should I call it a race? Did Kibum make you good, baby?” he smiled softer as he pinned Minho to the wall and kiss his neck. “Tell me all about what happened when you both came...”

            Minho was too flustered by this point to try to say things politely, so he just let his head fall back and closed his eyes to try to focus, mumbling his answer as Kibum gave his proudly.

            “We called it a tie.”

            “We called it a tie.”


A/N: Happy New Moon~
I know this is forever late and not much, but I hope you enjoy :)
And how does Taemin know his hurts not quite like it would during ?
Find out soon! *winky wink*
Also, I have updated Chapter 1 as of 4 July 2016 to make things clearer, and expand on some thoughts I had. It's entirely optional, but if you read it I hope you enjoy.
See you on the next Moonless Night <3 (for real this time guys, really)