Chapter 9

He Won't Hurt Me

Eli pov:

The next morning we all had breakfast together. I looked up from my plate to drink some orange juice. Everyone has there faces in their plates eating. Bin must have noticed and took the oppertunity to and bite his lip and then wink at me. I began to blush. Jimmy asked us all what we wanted to do today. I shouted out "Get a frickin tattoo". He looked at me for a second and then said "Fine.Your old enough now. I'll just sign for it" I was suprised,we all were. Even though none of us ever said it, we all new that J never lets me be myself or to "break out". "Everyone go take your shower" Jimmy yelled out to us. Bin was the first to shower. I just went and laid in my bed. After about 10 minutes J comes barging into my room. "Get up lazy and go was those dishes" "Im mad at you" I say to him coldly. Why does he think he can just order me around after he gets drunk and beats me. What kind of brother is that.He comes and sits down next to me. I sit up next to him. J lightly places his hand on my thigh. "Listin.The guys told me what I did and that I always get drunk and beat you. Im so sorry.Its just that after mom and dad died, I feel this responsability to take care of you and protect you.I know that I over do it but it is because I love you. I have come to my sences and think that you are old enough to make your own mistakes. Im now letting you date,get percings, and tattoos as long as you tell me." I looked into my brothers eyes and can see that is truly sorry. "I forgive you, dork" I say to him playfully messing up his hair. "Go was the dishes kiddo"he says getting up to leave my room. I go to wash the dishes. It looked like they have not been washed in a week.There were so many to wash. I heard the shower water stop. 15 minutes later Bin comes out of the shower. I peer around the corner to see Bin fully clothed and walking into his room. "Bin come help me please." I shouted out to him. "Ok, one second lady"  Lady, Bin, is that the best you can do. Just a few seconds later Bin walks into the kitchen and playfully shoves me out of the way. We both look at eachother and smile. He washes, I rinse and dry them. "You know what would be better than washing dishes?" Bin asks me turning to me. "What" I say looking up at him. "Washing each other!" He blurts out before squirting water at me. "Hey"I scream trying to block the water. We begin throwing bubbles and water at eachother. The floor starts to get extremly wet. I slip and fall ontop of Bin. We just lay there laughing and giggling. I pick up some bubbles off the floor and put it on his nose. He smiled then flipped me over.Pinning me to the floor he rubbed bubble all over my hair. Our laughing stops when Jimmy walks up to the 2 of us in anger. I look at him reminding him of what he had told me. "Both of you,go fix yourselvs".Bin and I rush out of the kitchen and into our rooms. I change out of my wet clothes and into dry ones and fix my hair.