Chapter 1

He Won't Hurt Me

Eli pov:

Hi!!! It's Eli. Im 17 and I live in America by myself. Now that I have graduated High School early, my older brother wants me to come stay with him and his band. I have not seen my brother in a long time. He doesn't know that I got my lip pierced. And does not know about my boyfriend and I hope that he will never find out. His name is Ravi. He is tall, fun to be around, and a really cool guy. Ravi is an all around nice guy and I dont want or need my brother scareing him off. Plus Ravi is in a boy band and my brother will think that every girl that throws themselvs at him he will date. He basicly thinks that all guys that like me are manwhores. My brothers name is Jimmy but I just like to call him J. It suits him better. I love my brother but he overwhelms me sometimes. Great, my plane just landed. J is picking me up from the airport. He told me to meet him earlier in lot 7 in the parking garage. I grab my luggage off of the convator-belt and walk outside. South Korea is so beautiful but cold at the same time. I grab my jacket out off my suitcase and put it on. I start to walk to lot 7 and see a guy with long black hair leaning on a car. I shout out "J Did you miss me too much!?!" as loud as I can. he turns his head to face me. He starts to run at me with full speed. He slams me into a huge poll and wraps his arms tightly around me. He takes one of his hand and presses my head into his cheast. I cant breath. I take my fist and punch him in the stomace. He lets go and starts laughing at me as I bend over gasping for air. When I finally catch my breath, J grabs my suitcase and starts walking back to his car. I follow him closely behind. We get into the car and J gives me a kiss on the forehead. "Ugggg.... so embarising" I grunt as I wipe his kiss off of my head. "Well who do you have to impress" he shots back at me. I refuse to tell him about Ravi. "No one. Its just that you used to always embarase me" "Sorry sis" He says with a pouty face while rubbing me head and messing up my hair. He starts the car and we are on our way to M4M's house. We pull up to this basicly ranch house with huge front doors and a foutian outfront. There was so much land here. We walk into the house and it is georgous. After J takes my stuff to my new room I get a text. It's Ravi.(I like to call him Rav)

Text convo:

Rav:r u in SK yet???

Eli:yes just got here

Rav:great:)I want to meet up with you somewere

Eli:umm...dont no if I can do that now bro will have me on 🔒⬇

Rav:damn:( but i miss u who is he anyways

Eli:he is jimmy from m4m

Rav:ugggggg why must he be Kpop

Eli:sorry

End of text convo

I missed him too. Jimmy is taking to long. I walk up the stairs and yell "J  J where are you?" 

Venson pov:

Im trying to watch the basketball game but I can't. There is someone yelling for someone named J and wont shut the hell up. I walk out of my room and see a girl with long hair. She turns around and her face is beautiful "What the hell are you and what are you doing here" I snap at her. "First I am a person not an it and have you seen Jimmy" What the hell does she want to see him for. I don't answer. I am fustrating her. She just storms off in the other direction and I cant help but smack her . She turns around looking completly shocked. I start to feel a hand on my arm. The person twists my arm around my back.