Chapter 2

He Won't Hurt Me

Jimmy pov:

This dung fly of a boy thinks he can tuch my little sister like that. I slam him face first into the wall. "Jimmy Im sorry.Please let me go" he begs me for mercy. "Don't ever let me see you tuch my sister agian you idiot" is say to him before letting him go. He gets off the wall and turns to face Eli and Me "Sister" He says while rubbing his arm "Yes..Little sister" I put my arm around Eli's neck. I look at her and say i need you to go to the store and get some kimchi I say while handing her some money. She looked so excited to go to the store. Whats up with her.

Eli pov:

Yes! I finally get a chance to see Ravi. I text him to meet me at the store. On my way walking to the store he texts me back and says that he is there. I walk into the store and look every were but dont see him. I call him "Hey! Ravi, where are you?" He doesn't answer me. A couple seconds later I feel a pair of arms wrap tightly around my waist. I let out a shreek and try to pull the persons hands off. They finally let go and I quickly turn around only to see Ravi standing ther laughing at me. I ignore him and jump into his arms. "Rav!!! I missed you so much" "I missed you too beautiful" He said as he gently put me back down and kissed me on the cheek. It made my cheeks get pink "Do I really still make you blush?" He asked while gently taking my hand. We started walking to the produce section. "So how was your flight?" "It was pretty good but incredably long"  "Thats what she said" he said with a smirk on his face. I giggled. "Can I walk you home?" "Yeah sure" About halfway into the walk I stop. "Is something wrong?" "Yeah.If my brother sees you, he will kill the both of us." He pouts at me. "Im really sorry Rav"  "Ok.Fine" He says while grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. He deeply and pasonatly kisses me, right on the lips. This was our first real kiss. He lets go and says "I love you" as he turns away and walks home. I finally get back to the house. I open up the door and see Jimmy sitting on the couch. I walk over to him and gave him the kimchi. "Why the hell are you so damn late" he says standing up and getting in my face.

 

😃Thanks for reading😃