Chapter 4

He Won't Hurt Me

Ravi pov: 

She tries to yank herself out of my grip, but fails agian. Iturn her around to face me. "Why were you doing that to her?" I ask he calmly looking into her eyes. "They were just saying a bunch of things, just forget about it Rav" I loved it when she called me that. She turned around and started walking away. I kept a close distance behind her. We ended up walking into this forest like area. She must have known I was following her. She turned around and said "this is were I use to come and relax.Alone please" "I could never let you go in there by yourself" Is Eli crazy. Theres no way in hell I would let her go into the fricking forest by herself. She grunts and start walking through the trees. I end up trying to follow her but I lose her.

Eli pov:

While im walking, I trip over a tree stump. I fall face first into a pile of leaves. When I get up I look down and see that my shoelace i caught underneath a tree root. I sit down and try to pull it out. It wont budge. I begin to hear a low growling noise coming from above me. I slowly look up and see a huge black bear. The bear starts to flash its teeth at me and wave around its claws. I quickly and franticly start trying to get the shoe off but I just cant. My heart is beating so fast I cant even think. Im getting a panic attack. I usualy get these when im in a dangerous situation. My breathing gets heavy and I some times blackout. "RAVI!!!RAVI" I yell for him hopeing that he can hear me. The bear lets out anothr roar right above my head. It takes its claw and drags it along my leg. There is now basicly 4 long cuts on my leg pouring out blood. I am going to die hear. I black out. 

😁Sorry about the short chapter😁

Subscribe

Comment

Vote

ㅋThanks for readingㅋ