Chapter 7

He Won't Hurt Me

Bim pov:

When I woke up the first thing that I did was go and check on Eli. I walk into her room and close the door behind me. I go up to the side of her bed. I lean over her. Her hair is a mess, her eyes are swollen, and her pillow is stained with tears. I take my hands and gentily shake her sholders. All she does is groan and turn over."Eli. Come on I will make you some tea"  She turns back over to face me and slowly opens her eyes. "And pancakes" She says to me in the softest voice. I chuckle at this. "Yes.And even pancakes. Now up" Eli rolls out of bed and heads to the shower. Everone else in the house is sleep. I go to the kitchen and make Eli and I some tea and pancakes. I set our food on the table and wait for her. About 10 minutes later, Eli comes walking into the kitchen running her hands through her wet and curly hair. I get up and pull her chair out for her. We both sit down. Eli finishes her pancakes quickly and drinks the tea behind it. Im down to my last pancake. Eli quickly reaches for my pancake but i cover it. "Lets play for it" "What game?" "Ok so you get a 10second head start to run around the house 3 times without me catching you. If  I cant catch you you get the pancake" "What if you do catch me?"She asks very curiously. "If I catch you I get to kiss you where ever and when ever I please" I know I will win. Im faster then anyone. We both walk outside to the front yard. I give her her 10 second head start and start chasing her. Eli makes it around the first time but im getting closer. She makes it around the second time. Shes almos at the end of the last lap. I jump twards her and tackle her at the waist. "Uggggggg.So close" She yells playfully. I get off of her and lay on my back next to her. She flips over onto her back. "Can I still have that pancake" She says looking at me with a cute pouty face. "Fine keep it." I say giving in. "But now, to get down to buissness." I say to her as I get ontop of her and pin her down by her wrists.I lean in closer. She breaks my seriousness by bursting into giggles."What?"I say sitting back up. She leans foreward and rests on her forearms."Nothing. Its just so cute when you try too hard"I tighten my grip back on her wrists. She wiggles out of my grip.Eli wraps her arm around my neck,leans back, and pulls me closer."Dont try so hard" She wispers in my ear. I stare in to her eyes. I bring my lips into contact to hers. Eli's lips were so soft. I could kiss them all day.I moved my lips insync with hers. This felt great.I want her to be mine.Our kissing is inturrupted by the sound of the front door opening. I stoped kissing Eli. We both looked at eachother with worry in our eyes."I hope thats not..." "Jimmy!!" I say finishing her sentence. I get off of her and help her up. We both fix our clothes and hair. We walk through the front yard with our heads down. Eli walks past Jimmy into the house. As I try to walk inside,Jimmy grabs my arm. My heart starts raceing. "What were you doing with my sister" He says coldly.I just stare into his eyes with fear and say nothing. "Dont let me ever catch you with my sister" He says to me with anger. I walk into the house.