My Second and Last Apology Letter

Forever Love

First and foremost, from the bottom of my heart, I apologize to all subbies for not updating this story for 987654321 years. I know it's an exaggeration but really though.

I had the biggest and longest writer block for this story. It made me frustrated and sad. Really. Of course, I had the outline but when I wanted to write, my brain and fingers didn't listen to me. The urge to write everything was there yet I ended staring at my screen every time. It was that feeling where you really want to do something but when you're on your way doing it, your body just stops and you don't know what to do. It overwhelmed me for the longest time.

Moreover, I was struggling with my writing style. It might be caused by my age because the writing changed tremendously as time elapsed. I reread this from the beginning and I noticed how much my writing style changed. It changed from simple words and short chapter to heavy and long chapter. I didn't know if that was a good thing. Still, I wanted to finish this story because nothing haunts a writer more than the unfinished stories.

I gathered myself together and focused to finish Forever Love. I wrote and wrote until my brain hurt, until I was satisfied with everything because this story and all of you deserve the best. If there is one thing that I learnt from my writer block period, that would be the realization that I cannot write a chaptered story to save my life.

I don't know if any of you ever read my one shots. But every time I finish a one shot, I'm contented but at the same time, I could feel a hollow in my heart. I'm not even kidding. The hollow is even bigger when I finished this story because I started this three years ago. Three freaking years. I'm such a jerk for leaving you guys with a cliffhanger from the last update for months. I'll make it up to you guys.

So, yes, I finished this story. Like finally thank goodness for that. I still have to proofread everything before I could post the chapter up though. I have to make sure that there won't be that much mistakes in it or I'll be very disappointed of myself. You guys have waited so long, so can you guys wait a bit more? Like for a day? It's 27th December here at my place. So, I'll post the chapter on the next day, 28th.

I know 'thank you' and 'I'm sorry' aren't supposed to be in the same sentence but I need to say it. Thank you for subscribing and I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

Until the next chapter. Bye.

 

Sincerely yours,

bluedragon

 

 

p/s: I think I grew up to be a slightly angsty person. Or maybe I'm just deep inside. Who knows. /shrugs