The Escape

Forever Love

 

"Miss, please don't do this. You know we can't let you go." Jiyoon and Sohyun begged Hyunah.

 

 

"But I want to see Amber! I must see Amber! Let me go!" Hyunah begged in tears. Tears were the only companion she had for now.

 

 

"But we can't. We were ordered to make you stay in your room." Jiyoon tried to kill Hyunah's intention to go out from the room.

 

 

"We'll be punished if we let you out. And worst, you'll be punished too." Sohyun added. She didn't want her young miss to be punished.

 

 

"But I need to see Amber. I need to talk to her. Please! I beg you two!" Hyunah didn't stop begging. Her tears won't stop either.

 

 

Suddenly, the head of the maid, Jihyun walked into Hyunah's room. Jiyoon and Sohyun looked at their leader. She looked so serious.

 

 

"Miss Hyunah, please don't be like this. It hurts us, the maids to see you in this condition. Please come to your sense again, Miss." Jihyun spoke up.

 

 

Hyunah stood up and rushed towards Jihyun. She took both of Jihyun's hands. "Jihyun, just let me out for awhile. I want to see Amber. Please. I really need to talk to her. I promise to come back as soon as I could."

 

 

Jihyun couldn't looked at the young maiden anymore. She was so sad to see the maiden whom used to be so cheerful and lively became so teary, gloomy and sad.

 

 

Jihyun sighed. "You promise to come back as soon as possible?"

 

 

The other two maid looked at their leader with shock expression. "But, leader Jihyun…"

 

 

"Go see Amber and talk to her. Come back after that. We'll cover it up for you, miss. Right, you two?" Jihyun stated.

 

 

Jiyoon and Sohyun looked at each other before nodded at the head of maids' word.

 

 

Hyunah hugged Jihyun tightly. "Thank you so much, Jihyun. I promise to come back as fast as I can. I'll go now then."

 

 

"Wait, miss. Guards are all over the place now. You need to change your clothes so that they'll not recognize you as you leave this house. Jiyoon, take off you clothes and exchange with miss Hyunah."

 

 

"Me?" Jiyoon pointed at herself.

 

 

"Yes, you! Hurry up!"

 

 

So, the two exchanged clothes. Hyunah wore Jiyoon's maid clothes and Jiyoon wore Hyunah luxury clothes.

 

 

"Now go. Take the back entrance. Tell them that you were told to buy some vegetables from the market. All the best, miss.".

 

 

"Thank you very much." Hyunah started to break down again but she held it as she hurried to the back entrance.

 

 

She did what exactly Jihyun had told her and left the house. She ran as fast as she could.

 

 

You are still there, Amber. I know it. You are still there.

 

 


 

 

Back in the house...

 

 

"Where's miss Hyunah, Sohyun?" the Undying Beauty asked the young maid as she walked by Hyunah's room.

 

 

Jihyun appeared from nowhere. "My lady, miss Hyunah is sleeping right now."

 

 

 "She is?"

 

 

"Yes, my lady. She fell asleep after crying for hours. She must be tired."

 

 

"She cried for some unknown man. It's useless and a foolish thing to do. I want to see her." The Undying Beauty insisted.

 

 

"But, my lady, miss Hyunah is finally getting some rest from so much of crying. We should let her rest." Jihyun tried to stop the big lady.

 

 

The big lady grew more curious. "I want to see her now. Or are you hiding something from me? Where's Hyunah, Jihyun?"

 

 

"As I stated just now, she's in her room, my lady. Sleeping." Jihyun's palm started to get sweaty.

 

 

"Open the door, Sohyun. I want to see her." The big lady commanded.

 

 

"But…" Sohyun was about to cry.

 

 

"Open it, Sohyun. Let our lady see her daughter." Jihyun assured Sohyun.

 

 

Sohyun nodded slowly and she opened the wooden door of Hyunah's room.

 

 

The Undying Beauty stepped inside the room. Her eyes searched around the room. She wondered if they hid a man inside the room. Then, her eyes laid of a figure on the bed. She could only see the back view of the figure. She could recognized her daughter's clothes immediately.

 

 

"She is sleeping, I see." The big lady said. Her heart softened. "I'm sorry, Hyunah. But this is for your own good. Jihyun, Sohyun, please look after your young miss. Don't let her out, okay?"

 

 

"Yes, my lady." The duo answered in unison with a little bow.

 

 

The Undying Beauty left the room. The duo were so relieved. Jihyun went to the door, looked left and right before she closed the door immediately.

 

 

"She's gone now." Sohyun spoke up and shook the sleeping figure.

 

 

The sleeping figure sat up. It was Jiyoon all along whom pretended to be Hyunah. "That was so close." She said.

 

 

Jihyun sighed. "Indeed. Now, all we have to do is to wait until miss Hyunah comes back before dawn."

 

 

The three of them prayed for the safety of their young miss.

 

 

"Please be alright, miss Hyunah."

 


 

Woah! That was close! 

Hyunah, please hurry up before your family finds out! >.<

Guys, I'm so so sorry for this late update.

Life is a mess for me lately and the connection is being a jerk. So slow. Ugh. =_=

There are few more chapters til the ends.

And I'm writing new fics too. Well, on the way writing them.

Thank you for y'all support and comments. I love them.

Til next time guys, bye-yeom Thank you once more!