The Rejected

Forever Love

 

"I don't want to marry him, Mother! I heard about his wild behaviours. He's a women player!" Hyunah  bravely rejected her mother's words.

 

"Hyunah! Watch your words! You're a young girl. You cannot talk like that." Her mother was shocked by her daughter words. She'd never talk like that before.

 

Hyunah sat down her on her bed. "I'm not marrying him, Mother."

 

'Don't you dare to disgrace our family name, Kim Hyunah. Remember that you're a Kim. And Kims keep their words."

 

"But I don't even agree to marry him. And why didn't you talk to me about it before you… you asked for a man's hand!"

 

"Hyunah! One more of those words of yours. Who taught you to talk like that?"

 

"It's you, Mother. You forced me to talk like this. I feel like you betrayed me. Your own daughter. Your only daughter."

 

Guilt overwhelmed the Undying Beauty. She sighed. "It was your father's decision, my daughter. I couldn't do anything. You know we need to obey his words. His words are the commands."

 

Hyunah softened. "But I don't even know him, Mother. I don't even love him. I can't marry someone I don't love, Mother."

 

Hyunah shut using her hand. I shouldn't have said that. She nervously looked at her mother, hoping that she would ignore what she said just now.

 

The Undying Beauty frowned. "Did you just said love? What do you mean by that?"

 

"I already have someone I love, Mother." Hyunah revealed her secret. The only secret she had been keeping from her mother.

 

Her mother's face fell. She was sweating at her own daughter's words. She sat down on the chair as her knees went numb. "Please tell me it's not true, my daughter. It's only a cold joke, isn't it?"

 

Hyunah went to sit at her mother's legs. She rested her head own her mother's lap. "I'm sorry but it's true, Mother."

 

"Is he from a good family?" Her mother asked, still in shock.

 

Hyunah bit her lower lips. I can't tell Mother that Amber's a girl. "Yes, Mother. He is."

 

"Is his family wealthy?"

 

Hyunah looked at her mother and stood up immediately. "Is wealth so important to you, Mother? He's not rich but he's from a nice family, Mother. We love each other so much."

 

Her mother was thunderstruck. "Your father will not agree with your choice, my dear. Listen. Whoever that man is, he will not give you a good future. And your father wants to have Lee family to be his in-laws. Please leave him. Don't see him anymore."

 

"But I can't! I can't! I love him, Mother. I must marry him because…" Hyunah didn't dare to finish her sentence.

 

Her mother's breathing became heavily. She grabbed both of Hyunah's shoulder. "Because of what? Because of what?!" She raised her voice. She didn't want to believe what she was thinking of. It won't be it. It couldn’t be it.

 

Tears wet Hyunah's cheeks in front of her mother. "I'd…I'd spent a…a night with him." She cried harder. I'd spent a night with her, Mother.

 

Two weak hands dropped side to side by the Undying Beauty's body. She just couldn't believe what her daughter said just now. "Please say it's only your excuse to escape from the marriage, my daughter. Please!"

 

Hyunah shook her head. "You know that I don't lie to you, Mother. You taught me that. It's true. I'd gave him the highest crown of a girl." Hyunah told her mother everything. Everything but her lover's really gender.

 

An instant slap flew across the air and landed on Hyunah's left cheek. Hyunah cried even hard. It was the first time her mother had ever slap her. She looked at her mother's face. The old maiden was crying. She knew that she'd broke her mother's heart. I'm so sorry, Mother.

 

"Don't you dare to tell this to anyone else especially your father. From now on, you're not going anywhere. And you don't love him, you hear me?!" She said her last words and went out Hyunah's room.

 

Closing the wooden door, she commanded Jiyoon and Sohyun, "You two! Lock this room including the windows! Don't let young miss out from her room! Get it?"

 

Bitterly, the two maids had to obey their big lady.

 

Hyunah was stoned for awhile before she ran towards the door. Her tried to open the door but it was no use for it was locked.

 

"I do love him, Mother! I really do love him with all my heart! I really do!" Leaning against the locked door of her room, she cried her heart out.

 

I do love her, Mother. I do...


 

I...have no words for this chapter. =_=

I just made it complicated, didn't I? Ugh. I'm sorry Hyunah. T^T

What do I do? *sings Seungri's song

'Til next update then. Byeyeom!

 

p/s: My TEENFINITE is back! ;__; I'm so proud of them! asdfghjkl; Have y'all check their MVs?

If y'all haven't, please do check it! Both MVs are awesoom!~