The Warning

Forever Love

 

"Coming!" said the old lady from the old house. She was rushing to the front door as she heard knockings.

 

 

As she opened the door, she was intimidated by two figures. Two young men. Her eyes went up and down, looking at their clothes. Expensive and high quality clothes they were.

 

 

The two men looked at the old lady and then looked around the house. "Is this the Kuo family's house?" They asked with a tone. An underestimating tone.

 

 

The old lady nodded slowly. "Yes, it is. May I know who…"

 

 

Before the old lady could finish her words, one of them interrupted. "We're from the Kim Family. I'm Kim Jaejoong and this is my younger brother, Kim Kibum." He introduced themselves with a little bow.

 

 

Kim family? What do they want from us? "I see. It's an honour to meet both of you, young lords. Do come in." She invited them into her house.

 

 

The two brothers walked into the house. Their eyes lingered around the house. They saw three little kids were hiding behind a pillar. The kids ran outside when they made eye contact. The old lady went into the kitchen to grabbed some tea.

 

 

The old lady came back to the living room. "Please be sited, young lords."

 

 

"We don't have time for tea. To be straight, we want to see your eldest son," Kim Kibum said.

 

 

The old lady was struck. Eldest son? She was confused. "But I don't have…"

 

 

"Looking for me?" A voice spoke from outside the house.

 

 

The two young men spun around and found a figure standing outside the house.

 

 

"Amber!" The old lady called out.

 

 

The two brothers' eyes were stuck on Amber as she came into her house.

 

 

This is the man? He's so small. He looks like a girl. A pretty girl. Jaejoong thought. He exchanged eye contacts with his brother who had the same thought as he did.

 

 

"Oh? So, this is your eldest son. Amber. Kuo Amber. Now, my lady, could you leave the three of us alone in the house for a moment?" Jaejoong insisted.

 

 

Amber came to her mother side. "Mother, I'll take care of this." She took her mother hands in hers and gave them a tight squeeze.

 

 

"But Amber…" Her mother was afraid. She didn't know what the Kim family was looking for. She had a bad feeling.

 

 

Amber smiled lightly. "It's going to be alright, Mother. Don't worry. Please leave us alone for now."

 

 

The old lady nodded sadly and went out of the house. She took the last look at Amber. Amber smiled at her and she smiled back bitterly. She slowly closed the door.

 

 

"Be blunt. Tell me your true intention." Amber started the conversation.

 

 

The two were taken aback of her straightforward personality. Honestly, they liked her personality but a command must be done. "We came here to deliver our mother's words."

 

 

Amber's hand grip tightened at their words. "And what is that?"

 

 

"Don't ever see our sister again," Jaejoong stated it clear.

 

 

Amber smirked at his words. "Or else?"

 

 

Kibum's patience ran out. This little girl-looking brat! I'll punch him straight at his pretty face!

 

 

Jaejoong raised his hand to stop Kibum from doing so. "Kibum!"

 

 

Amber was scared herself but she didn't show it up. She kept her expressionless face at them.

 

 

"Look here, Kuo Amber. We don't want to give you any trouble and we certainly don't want you to bring any trouble in our family. This is the first and the last warning from us. DO NOT GO NEAR KIM HYUNAH AGAIN. Do you hear me? Or else, you'll lose something valuable."

 

 

"Are you two blackmailing me?" Amber asked them. They are. They must be.

 

 

"Yes, we are!" Kibum shouted at Amber.

 

 

"Kim Kibum! Calm down!" Jaejoong shouted at his brother. He looked at Amber again. "We don't want to hurt anyone. Please. Don't go closer to our only sister again."

 

 

Amber coolly nodded at his words. "Finish? The exit is that way." She tilted her head to the door's direction.

 

 

Kibum couldn't control his temper anymore and he immediately grabbed Amber's collar clothes. "Don't you dare to talk like that to us, you son of a…"

 

 

Amber was so scared at the moment. Crap! He's going to punch me.  She shut her eyes tightly.

 

 

Kibum was laying on the floor as Jaejoong pulled his short tempered brother in and suddenly punched him hard on his face.

 

 

"I said calm down, didn't I?!" Jaejoong shouted at his brother. Kibum was touching his left cheek, which was aching badly.

 

 

Jaejoong fixed his hair before he looked at Amber again. "We'll leave now. Kibum, let's go!" Jaejoong headed straight to the wooden door, opening it only to find four terrified looking people staring at him. He left the house.

 

 

Kibum stood up and went near Amber. "You won't be lucky everyday, girly looking man. Huh!"

 

 

"You're lucky because I didn't hit you, you short tempered wild man." Amber replied, fearlessly.

 

 

"You… Huh!" Kibum intentionally shouldered Amber before he left the house.

 

 

After he left, Amber fell on her knee. She was breathing hard. Things just got more complicated now. What do I do?

 

 

The old lady and the three frightened kids rushed into the house. With concern in her eyes, Amber's mother asked her eldest daughter, "Are you alright, Amber? Did they hurt you?"

 

 

Amber looked up to her mother and siblings. The concerns in their eyes hurt her heart. "I'm alright, mother. They didn't hurt me."

 

 

"If they want to hurt noona, we will protect you!" said Andrew the eldest son. The other two nodded in unison.

 

 

"Thank you."Amber laughed it off. Her eyes went blurry because of the tears again.

 

 

I will be the one who will protect all of you. Even if I need to give up my life, I will protect all of you. I will.

 

 


 

Hello and Updated!

Yes, Kim Jaejoong and Kim Kibum are the older brothers of Hyunah.

And yes, it is because their similar family name. 

And if y'all wonder which Kim Kibum it is, it's Super Junior Kim Kibum.

( I miss him T_T Wonder why he's not in 5jib T_T)

Argh! Everything is just so complicated now!

Until next time guys~ Bye-yeom~