None shall touch Reita's Kai

Bad Luck, Good Luck

Keiyuu was very nervous as he and Miyavi were getting closer and closer to the main door of the hospital. If the plan wouldn't work, he would blame Aoi, that's for sure! The guy's plans were ed up, and they always involved Uruha being a hot nurse/maid/something even worse.

"Keiyuu? You okay?" Miyavi asked as he saw Keiyuu's troubled look. The latter bit his lip and answered: "Yeah, I'm totally okay!"

In reality, Keiyuu was thinking about all the horrible ways their plan could fail. He was starting to believe it would fail 100%.

"Hey, we're looking for Suzuki Akira", Miyavi said to the receptionist in the entrance hall of the hospital.

"Yes, and who might you be?" the woman asked with a cheerful smile.

"I'm his cousin", Miyavi lied quickly.

"Ok, he's in the room... 301, in the second floor", the woman said, and so Miyavi and Keiyuu headed to room 301.

Meanwhile in the room 301, Aoi, Uruha and Reita were preparing for Miyavi and Keiyuu to arrive. Reita wasn't pleased with Miyavi coming, but he trusted Uruha and Keiyuu would take care of everything.

"... They're on they way here. Remember our plan", Uruha announced. He left the room, so that he would come back there in five minutes. Reita was supposed to buy time for those five minutes while Aoi was hiding on the bed next to him, behind the curtains around the bed.

Reita already knew what to day at each question. Why were you shot? I don't know, it might've been a coincidence. Do you know who Uke Yutaka is? It think I heard 'bout him in news, the kid who got lost, right? Do you have connections to yakuza? If I had, I would know why I got shot, wouldn't I?

Reita thought it was waterproof, so when Miyavi and Keiyuu arrived, he acted surprised, even though he was ready to shine with his acting skills.

"I'm detective Miyavi, this is Keiyuu from the police", Miyavi introduced. Reita nodded and said: "Suzuki Akira. Even though you probably know it already."

"Yes", Miyavi said and pulled a chair to sit on. "We have some questions."

Reita sighed as if he'd been through this millions of times. "I don't know why I got shot. Maybe it was an accident, a coincidence."

"I'm not here to talk about shooting, but about Uke Yutaka", Miyavi said bluntly. Straight to the point, huh? Reita thought and answered: "I think I've heard of him in news or something. He's lost, isn't he?"

"Kidnapped, more likely. And you have something to do with it", Miyavi corrected, glaring at Reita sharply. Keiyuu fidgeted awkwardly on his own seat, feeling guilty of telling about Reita.

"And how would I have something to do with him? I don't know anything about him", Reita pointed out.

"Oh, really now? So you aren't in a yakuza, you didn't kidnap him and you have never seen him?" Miyavi asked, leaning closer to take a better look at Reita.

"As I said, I've seen him in news. Why are you even suspecting me?" Reita asked, pretending to be slightly offended.

"I have my sources. Another question... What did he look like in news?" Miyavi said.

"I don't remember correctly, it was a while ago... He had dimples. And dark hair, I guess. But pretty much everyone in this country has", Reita replied. Suddenly Miyavi smirked and leaned back at his seat. "Oh, really now? Interesting..."

"What's so interesting?" Reita snapped.

"Nothing important. Say, where do you work at?" the detective asked in a smug voice. Reita figured that if he lied, he'd just get caught. And so he said: "At the recording studio in __________."

Before Miyavi could say anything else, Uruha stepped into the room in nurse's clothes (MALE nurse's clothes, even though Aoi had bought him a nurse dress too) and announced: "It's time for his body examination, you two gotta go."

"Not again..." Reita groaned. He pretended to be sick of nurses and like that- Okay, he wasn't pretending. He really did hate nurses and how they acted like he was a little child.

"What?!" Miyavi yelled and stood up, nearly knocking the chair on Keiyuu.

"You need to leave, and please, keep your voice down", Uruha repeated politely.

"Whatever..." Miyavi mumbled and left with Keiyuu. He'd gotten enough information anyway, and he might be able to return Uke Yutaka to his family in a couple of weeks.

When the door shut, Uruha sighed and sat on the bed's edge. "Aoi, don't come out yet. They might be still outside", he muttered.

"God, I hate that Miyavi... I feel like he has something up his sleeve", Reita hissed.

"Don't worry about it, we're fine", Uruha said, keeping his voice down.

"THAT ING HURTS, YOU IDIOT!" Reita suddenly yelled. Surprised and startled, Uruha asked: "What the hell?"

"If they're outside, it gotta sound like you're touching the wound and stuff." Reita smirked. He'd heard some noise from the bed next to him, so Aoi had probably jumped or something.

"Whatever..." Uruha muttered. As he remembered something, he said: "Hey, I talked to a nurse back there, and she said you'd get back home in a couple of days."

"How the hell did you manage to do that?" Reita asked.

"I told her I'm your brother and I've got experience with medical stuff, so I could take care of you. Besides, your condition isn't too bad so it wouldn't matter anyway. And the faster we get you outta here, the better", Uruha explained. Then he stood up and walked to the door, opening it just a little. "They're gone, Aoi, you can get out."

"Jeez, Reita, did you have to yell back there?" Aoi asked as he came from behind the curtains. Reita grinned and said: "You got scared there, didn't ya?"

"Oh, shut up. I thought Uruha would get murdered or some like that", Aoi lied.

...

The next day when Uruha brought Kai's lunch, he told that Reita would be able to return tomorrow. "He can't come into your room, though. He isn't in a condition to move much."

"Can I still visit him in his room? Pleaaaase?" Kai begged. Uruha sighed and answered: "I'll see what I can do about it."

Kai hugged Uruha tightly and thanked him in a muffled voice. Uruha ruffled his hair and chuckled. No wonder Reita liked Kai when the latter was so adorable.

...

Three days after this Uruha managed to convince his boss that Kai could go visit Reita. And so, Uruha escorted Kai through the hallways, Kai's eyes blinded with a blindfold - a one that this time wasn't a noseband.

When Uruha closed the door behind him, Reita still hadn't noticed them since he was reading a book. Uruha smiled softly and took Kai's blindfold off. The younger male first just stared at Reita, and then rushed to him and started crying, wrapping his arms around him.

", Kai! Don't you remember I'm injured?!" Reita yelled. Kai didn't reply, but just continued crying and grasping Reita's shirt. Uruha decided it'd be better to leave them alone for a while, so he left and closed the door behind. Reita sighed and Kai's hair soothingly. "Sorry. I shouldn't yell at you."

"I was so worried..." Kai sobbed. His voice was muffled by Reita's shirt, making it even more pitiful.

"Hey, it doesn't take one shot to get me killed", Reita said and smiled soothingly. He lifted Kai's head by chin so that he would look straight into his teary eyes. They stared at each other, and Kai mumbled: "Still. Never get shot again... Or get hurt in any other way."

"You'd be such a good mother", Reita commented and wiped tears from Kai's eyes.

"What were you reading?" Kai suddenly asked as he remembered that Reita had been reading a book, which now was placed on the night stand. Reita blushed a little and muttered: "Lord of the Rings..."

"So Rei-chan is a nerd!" Kai joked and smiled widely like a little child. He poked Reita's cheek, pouted and said: "Do you read Harry Potters too?"

"No, I happened to read the book 'cause it was the only one close by!" Reita snapped. Kai laughed at his embarrassment and hugged him even tighter. "It's okay if Rei-chan is a nerd. I still love you!"

Reita blushed again. He had never heard the words 'I love you' before, except from his sister. But no one else had ever said so. Kai looked at Reita in confusion and asked: "Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

"I'm fine, but... Do you really love me?" Reita asked quietly.

"Of course I do!" Kai squealed. Then he noticed Reita's troubled look and muttered: "Don't... Don't you love me?"

"No, Kai, I love you... You were just the first one to say it to me", Reita explained shortly.

"But how could anyone not love you? Rei-chan is amazing!" Kai said. Reita chuckled and answered quietly: "I've just not been that... nice to people, I guess. I actually have no idea why you would love me."

"Why wouldn't I?" Kai asked innocently.

"Well... I haven't been very nice to you, now that I think about it. And I'm not nice to other people either. I swear. I'm a ert. I'm ten years older than you", Reita listed.

"But you protected me, didn't you? When your boss wanted to kill me", Kai pointed out. Reita ruffled his hair and smiled. "You don't fail to notice positive things, don't you?"

"Reita... can we kiss?" Kai asked shyly. Reita laughed and replied: "You don't need to ask!"

Reita placed his hand on Kai's waist and pulled his closer. Kai's heart was racing as Reita's lips pressed against his own and they both closed their eyes. Kai felt Reita's tongue his lower lip and because of the kissing-lessons Kai had gotten from Uruha, the younger male parted his lips and let Reita's tongue explore his mouth.

The kiss changed from innocent to more heated as Reita grabbed Kai's hair and crushed their lips together harder. Kai yelped of surprise, but didn't mind. This lasted long, but Reita eventually pulled away to give Kai some space to breath. Kai panted heavily and gazed dreamily at Reita.

"You're much better than last time... Who taught you? 'Cause I swear I'm gonna kill them", Reita said. Kai blushed furiously and muttered: "It was Uruha... I told him I like you, and he taught me how to kiss."

"Well, if I killed Uruha, Aoi would kill me, so I guess I won't do so. However, he will pay for laying his fingers on my Kai."

"I'm... yours?" Kai asked. Reita chuckled and said: "Yeah. And don't you dare let anyone else touch you, unless you want them dead."

"Rei-chan is so violent..." Kai muttered. He laid next to Reita, even though he was still partly on top of him.

"Since when have you called me Rei-chan?" There was slight amusement in Reita's tone as he spoke and it made Kai blush faintly.

"It sounds cute", Kai defended and pouted cutely.

"It sure does, but I'm not cute, ain't I?" Reita pointed out with a smile.

"But everyone has a nickname for their loved ones. My mom calls me Yukkun!" Kai said. This time Reita didn't just chuckle, but actually started laughing really hard. "Seriously? Yu- Yukkun?"

"Y- Yeah... I bet you have a nickname like that too!" Kai said, his face flushed red.

"I don't, actually. My parents are dead, I don't have any friends who have a nickname for me and my sister..." He suddenly paused, biting his lip.

"You have a sister?" Kai asked curiously.

"I had a sister," Reita answered bitterly. "She's dead."

Kai fought against tears and whispered: "What happened?"

"When I was sixteen, I found out her boyfriend belongs to a yakuza. A year after I found her dead in her own room - probably her boyfriend had done something dangerous and some guys decided to revenge by killing Ayumu. I... found out who was the one who killed her and joined a yakuza to have a better chance finding him."

"Then who killed her?"

"One of your father's underlings", Reita muttered bitterly. "A day before I joined the yakuza, I decided to go out to an amusement park to see what freedom feels like. And there, I saw the cutest little boy crying for his mother." Reita smiled softly at the memory.

"Who was the little boy?" Kai asked, having no idea what Reita was talking about. First the latter just stared at him in unbelief, then said: "It was you, you idiot!"

"Ooooh... So... You've been in the yakuza ten years already?" Kai asked. Reita just nodded, afraid that if he opened his mouth he'd cry instead of speaking.

"You really loved her, didn't you?" Kai mumbled and lowered his gaze.

"Yeah. She used to be the only person in the world who I loved and cared about. Now I have you", Reita said, smiling at Kai. He remembered all those days when he was still young and played with her older sister. She had bullied him a lot, but Reita still loved her.

"You don't talk much about your past to others," Kai commented.

"Mm. I like to keep it hidden, but I guess you're worth knowing about it", Reita said. Kai snuggled against the older male and closed his eyes. His head was resting on Reita's chest so that he could hear his heart beat. It was soothing to hear the blonde's heart, and he fell fast asleep.

"You're such a kid", Reita muttered, running his fingers through Kai's ruffled hair. A while after that Uruha came in and said it was getting pretty late and Kai should return to his room.

"Can't he stay? He's asleep, and besides, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't escape from here", Reita pointed out quietly, not wanting to wake the teen up. Uruha bit his lip and admitted: "I guess it'd be good to have someone with you here... Well, see you in the morning then." And he was gone.

That night Reita had a nightmare. He hadn't had nightmares in ten years, so it was even more terrifying than it would've been normally.

Kai was laying on a plain, white floor in a room with no furniture at all. His eyes were closed, and there was blood slightly dripping from somewhere in the back of his head - he'd been kicked, maybe hit with a hard object. He was unconscious and he was breathing heavily.

Suddenly random people entered the room and started abusing him; kicked him, punched him, spat at him. Kai was now awake and was begging them to stop. Reita wanted to help. He wanted to kill those people for hurting his Kai, but he couldn't move and could only watch in horror.

At some point, it got worse and those people kicked him even harder. Kai begged for Reita's help, tears streaming on his cheeks. Why couldn't Reita help? Why was he just standing there and watching as a person he loved was hurt.? He was disgusted. He wanted to threw himself between those people and Kai, just so that they would stop.

Stop... Stop... Stop...

Reita woke up sweaty and the first thing he checked was that if Kai was still in the bed. The blonde sighed of relief as he saw that the teen was sleeping peacefully, his head still resting on Reita's chest. If that would've really happened to Kai, Reita wouldn't be able to live with himself.

"Hm...? Reita...?" Kai mumbled sleepily. He'd woken up since Reita had moved around to see Kai.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" Reita asked and Kai's cheek. Kai yawned cutely like a little child and answered: "I guess you did... Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just go back to sleep", Reita said and Kai did as he was told to. This was honestly the only person in the world Reita admitted he wanted to cuddle with. He was so fragile, so adorable... Even though Reita was sure Kai was the one who wanted cuddling.

Reita couldn't sleep that night anymore because of the nightmare. He was worried of Kai, he was worried if he'd be hurt some day. And Reita swore that he would protect him until the end. He wouldn't let go of him, he would follow him anywhere and everywhere to protect him.

...

In the morning when Kai woke up, Reita was in a sitting-position and working on his computer. Kai rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes and said 'Good morning, Rei-chan', followed by a huge yawn. He looked at Reita's laptop and asked what he was doing.

"Mornin'. And I'm working", Reita answered, his gaze not leaving the screen.

"What month is it?" Kai suddenly asked.

"You don't know?" Reita now looked at Kai with surprised expression.

"No..." Kai muttered.

"It's October 27th", Reita said, making Kai gasp. When the blonde asked what was wrong, Kai explained: "My birthday is tomorrow!"

"I'll have to get you a present, then", Reita said with a soft smile and ruffled Kai's hair. "You're turning 17, right?"

"Yeah! It'll be exactly ten years since we first met!" Kai cheered and gave Reita a quick but warming hug. Reita chuckled and said: "I guess so. What do you want for present?"

"You don't need to give me a present", Kai protested, pouting at Reita.

"Of course I need to. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I don't give you a birthday present?" Reita asked. He put his laptop away and instead pulled Kai on his lap. The latter blushed and asked in a shocked voice: "You're my... boyfriend?"

"We've kissed, we love each other... Of course I am. And you're mine too", Reita replied.

"Oh. That's great!" Kai flashed a huge, pleased smile at Reita and hugged him tightly.


Kai is kidnapped by a mafia and he's getting bithday presents? What kind of world do they live in? XD

Um, so, I've got a little request for you people who read this fic (and my other fics)

In my profile in FanFiction.Net there's a list of stories that I'm planning to write at some point. There's like, the title of the story, genres, pairing etc. Most of the stories are about my- I mean, our dear and lovely Gazetto-sama and there's A LOT of them. So, if you could go check that list and comment here (or in my other fics) what story I should start, I'd really appreciate it. You'll get a basket of cookies made by Kai? *blinks innocently*

Sorry, I just can't decide which one of them I should write since I love all of the ideas... So thank you so much if you're willing to help me out :3 Even though I'm not starting one in a while since I've got so many ongoing stories, but when I finish one story, I'll start another one.

Sorry for the long Author's Note and see you in the next chapter! Bye~!