Pabo

Secrets

After L’joe finished using the restroom, he went and knocked on Niel’s door. A few seconds later the door slowly creaked opened and Niel peeked his head through. L’joe always being able to read Niel, asked

“Is everything okay?” Niel smiled and nodded.

‘Still he lies, is it that bad?’

L’joe knew Niel better than anyone, so no matter how many fake smiles he puts on, L’joe knows. Niel was worried about something and it agitated him to no end that Niel felt he needed to hide things.

He must have spaced out because Niel brushed his cheek with the tips of his fingers.

“Is the food ready?” he asked fully opening the door and stepping into the hallway.

“I’m not sure, it sure smells good though” he commented smiling lightly. Niel held his gaze, and began to pinch his bottom lip between his teeth.

“Um, L’joe I think I…”

“Foods ready” Chunji screamed from the kitchen cutting Niel off mid-sentence. Niel lightly shook his head and grabbed L’joe’s hand.

“Never mind, let’s go eat, I’m starving” Niel said walking hand I hand to the kitchen.

L’joe fought off his impulse to drag Niel back in the room and have him finish his sentence. His fear of suffocating Niel outweighed his impulses in the end. Changjo and Ricky soon made it to the table. Ricky had a pout on his face as his eyes bored through Changjo.

“What's up with you two” Chunji question as he and Cap placed the food on the table.

“Changjo’s being mean” Changjo huffed at Ricky’s statement.

“No, he’s being nosy” Changjo corrected causing Cap chuckled drawing Ricky’s gaze and said

“Like that’s a surprise” Cap mumbled. The rest of the group began to laugh.

After all the food was set up everyone got quiet engrossed in their food, even Niel, L’joe noticed had his appetite back. He smiled and hoped deep down nothing was seriously wrong with Niel.

“So who’s going where this afternoon” Cap asked disrupting the silence.

“Chunji, Niel and I have one on ones with the choreographer” Changjo said between bites.

“I have homework to finish” Ricky huffed out, obviously not hyped up on the idea of homework.

“And I’m going to be with you at the studio” L’joe finished returning his attention to his plate.

“Why, is something happening later” Niel said with a mouth full of food almost spitting some out.

“Niel that’s gross” L’joe playfully pinched his arm. Niel swallowed his food and gave L’joe a cheeky smile causing everyone to laugh.

“You’re obviously feeling better.” Cap said offhandedly “Hyung is gonna buy us dinner, but it looks like we’re too busy” everyone nodded and went back to eating.

After lunch they headed their separate ways. Niel, Chunji, and Changjo didn’t have to go far since the dance studio was only a few block from their dorm. They spent a few hours doing one on one lessons with the choreographer and started practicing as group. They were into their forth hour of practice and Changjo noticed Niel eating Ritz crackers again. He was on his third pack. He was trying to keep his stomach calm after dropping to the floor over and over again because he couldn’t get the timing with Chunji right.

“Niel, that’s you third pack! Have you been drinking any water?” Changjo asked worried. Niel shook his head and Chunji bopped him on the back of the head.

“Ah, damn Chunji” he hissed and rubbed the sore spot on his head. Chunji reached over, grabbed a bottle of water, and handed it to him. Niel grabbed it and tried to open it but couldn’t, his hands were shaking to bad. He tried again steading his hands but started to see spot causing his to stumble back. Chunji and Changjo were watching and began to move towards him to help but as the got closer Niel collapsed to the floor. They rushed to his side, Chunji cradling Niel’s head in his lap.

“What the hell was he thinking not drinking any water, epically now that he’s…” Chunji stopped catching himself, but Changjo noticed.

“You know don’t you? How do you know?”

“Me, what about you, how do you know?” Chunji asked avoiding the question.

“I found his pregnancy test, now how did you know?” he asked again not missing Chunji uncomfortable demeanor.

“Ugh” Niel unconscious groaned causing alarm.

“Let’s worry about Niel, we should get him back to the dorm” Chunji started. Without any argument Changjo helped carry Niel to the van and the rode home in silence.

They got him into the house without much trouble, and Ricky was nowhere to be seen. Niel started to wake up as they put him on his bed. Chunji let the room to get some water and text cap about Niel. When he came back Niel started to open his eyes.

“Here drink some water” he handed Niel the glass, while Changjo stared him down.

“You need to tell L’joe” Changjo finally said after a few minutes.

“Tell him what, I’m fine”

“Niel, stop lying we know” Changjo said with a sigh.

“But how?”

“You’re pregnancy test box hit me on the head” he added pointing to his head.

“What!” came a loud scream as Ricky burst out of the closet effectively scaring the life out of everyone.

“Ricky what the hell were you doing in my closet” Niel shouted once his heart stopped beating fast.

“It’s my room too” he countered lamely.

“So, you little nosy brat that’s my closet” Niel barked out angrily.

“That’s not important, your pregnant” Ricky exclaimed clapping.

“Yes that’s very clear, now stop screaming” Chunji said with a role of his eyes.

“You knew too” Niel asked and Chunji chuckled.

“Yeah I knew way before you knew” he replied without thinking.

“I still want to know how” Chunji began to squirm again under everyone’s intense stares.

“W-well I-I, um last year I was pregnant”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so dont kill me I was supose to update a llllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggg

time ago but couldnt. I've been busy making shirts for Teen Top, I' so excited I hope they like them. Wish me luck guys!!!

Ps. those who read Love is Blind I'll update afteri get the shirts finished!!!!!!

Comment and review guys i would love to know what yall think!!!