Chunji knows best

Secrets

Niel nuzzled L’joe’s neck in apology and hugged back.

“I got car sick on the way to the studio that’s all. I didn’t tell you because you start to stress out and I hate that.” Niel confessed causing L’joe to lower his head and pout.

“Sorry.” He whispered knowing he can be overbearing sometimes.

“Baby.” Niel whined knowing what L’joe was thinking. He tilted L’joe’s head up and kissed him soundly. L’joe was about to deepen the kiss when the bedroom door flew open.

“Oooops, am I interrupting?” Changjo asked squeezing his eyes shut childishly, as he saw them suddenly break apart; causing L’joe to blush. Niel, who apparently has no shame just rolled his eyes and grabbed his towel slinging over his shoulder.

“So shy.” Niel said smiling at a blushing L’joe and pecked him on the cheek. He walked to the door and when he reached Changjo he stopped.

“Don’t tease, wouldn’t want me to tell L’joe why I basically live in his room nowadays, would you?” Niel whispered making Changjo open his eyes and glare at him. Niel couldn’t hold back his laughter. “I didn’t think so” he smirked and went to the shower.

The rest of the night was as normal as it usual. The next morning the boys had a free morning and Chunji decided to make breakfast for everyone. The first person up surprisingly was Cap and he started to help make preparations to start cooking. Niel woke up next and went to wake the others. After taking turns in the bathroom, everyone gather at the table chatting amongst themselves. Soon the smell of food filled the house.

“The food smells good doesn’t it?” L’joe asked Niel as he nibbled on banana.

“Yeah, it’s smells great.” Niel lied hoping his smile was convincing. The smell of the food had his stomach in knots, and it didn’t get any better once he had a plate in front of him.

“I’ll be right back.” Niel said quickly getting up and darted to the restroom.

“He must really have to go.” Ricky chimed through bites of food. L’joe was too busy eating to question Niel’s behavior, and hummed in response.

A few minutes later Niel returned from the restroom. One thing he knew for sure was that he hated throwing up. Niel sat back down and looked at his food, frowning he started to push it around the plate. The smell was still upsetting his stomach and there was no way he planned on eating it, even though he was starving.

“I guess you don’t like my cooking?” Chunji stated drawing Niel out of his thoughts.

“N-no, no it’s not that.” Niel said stumbling over his words, not really sure how to explain not wanting to eat, without causing a fuss. Chunji only shook his head and walking into the kitchen. When he returned he grabbed Niel’s plate, ignoring his protest and placed a bowl of cinnamon oatmeal with sliced bananas on top in front of him.

“Try this, it should help.” Chunji whispered as he ruffled Niel’s hair and sat back down.

He slowly tasted the oatmeal and smiled brightly when his stomach didn’t lurch but calmed down. Once again he was confused about how Chunji knew what he needed. They finished eating and headed to the studio. The car ride for Niel was just like yesterday but he kept his eyes closed and imagined he was anywhere else but in a rocking car.

Once they arrived the nonna stylist dressed them, while the fan meeting area was being set up. They were getting situated before the angles were let in and Niel and Ricky started horsing around. Changjo soon joined in too tickling Niel till he couldn’t breathe. All the jerking around had Niel about ready to throw up.

“O-ok, s-stop.” Niel said seriously in between in between trying to breathe and break away, but he didn’t stop. L’joe noticed his serious face and walked over to help.

“Guys, I really think you should…” he was cut off as Niel jerked forward as vomit spewed out of his mouth, covering most of L’joe’s upper body.

“.” Changjo said gagging. He released Niel as he continued heaving, vomit covering the floor. L’joe was too stunned to react to the fact that he was covered in bile.

“GOT DAMNIT Changjo he told you to stop!” Chunji said rushing over followed by Cap.

“Oh my God.” Cap frowned as he laid eyed on L’joe. It was then that Ricky started to giggle to himself causing L’joe to snap out of his trance and glare at him. Changjo quickly reached over and covered his mouth. L’joe was already covered in vomit, pissing him off was not a good idea. Niel was in Chunji’s arms trying to get his breathe back.

“I-I’m, I, I, I didn’t mean to.” He breathe looking L’joe in the eyes. L’joe reached for him wanting to comfort him but soon stopped, remembering what he was covered in. Before he could say anything he was pulled away by the manager and workers to get cleaned up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!

sorry for the late update and for thoes who read my other story Love is Blind it will be updated soon as well.

hope yall enjoy the chapter sorry it's kind of short i promice i'll do better.

 

Comment, review, upvote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!