Awkward Confession

A Rose for Every Burn

 

Wonshiks POV
I heard someone say wait, so I turn around. It was Taekwon. I try to turn around but he grabs my arm. "Are you the one who put the rose on my locker," his soft voice says. He is panting and his cheeks are tinted a light pink from running so hard. I try to resist the urge to kiss him, but I failed. I lightly put my hands on his cheeks and pull him into a hot and passionate kiss. It was so passionate that I didn't feel him tense up. His pink lips were so soft and felt perfect against mine. I pull my head away from Leo's lips and I lightly caress his right cheek. "Taekwon, I like you," I say softly to him. I get no response. "Taekwon, are you okay?" 
 
Leo's POV
The boy kissed me. 
 
Flashback....I was tied up in rope. My feet and hands bind together. "Lookie here, it seem our little doll seems to be a little lonely," the man says. The man comes up to me and cups my cheeks in his hands roughly and forces his lips onto mine.... Flashback End
 
No, this kiss is different. This kiss is passionate and full with love. The other one was filled with lust and need. Who is this boy? "Taekwon, I like you," I hear the boy say. But I'm in to much of a state of shock to reply to him. "Taekwon, are you okay?" the boy asks. I nod. I quietly say "I was just shocked." "My name is Wonshik, but I'm more commonly known as Ravi." So his name is Wonshik, I think to myself. He is very attractive, tan skin, died red hair, cute slightly droopy eyes, and cute, pouty lips. He is taller than me too. I think this is love at first sight.
 
Ravi's POV
I've only seen Leo from a far. Close up he's beautiful, like a porcelain doll. But the burns on his face make him look like a ruined doll. He is still pretty though. He has beautiful pale skin, sharp dark brown eyes, pink, kissable lips, and y black hair. I pull him into a hug. "I want to hold you forever," I say to him. I look down at him and see his cheeks tinted a light pink. I smile. "Leo, can I be your boyfriend?"
 
Leo's POV
"Leo, can I be your boyfriend?" I look at him. I nod my head. I think he is the perfect one for me. I hug him tighter. 
 
Ravi's POV
He said yes!!!! I kiss his forehead and hold his hand. "So you're now mine?" Leo nods. YAY!!!!!! I HAVE MY VERY OWN LEO!!!!!!! HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!! Calm down fangirl Ravi, calm down. "Let's ditch school together," I suddenly say, shocking myself. Leo looks shocked. "W-What," my jagiya stutters, also shocked. "I dunno why I said that...." Jagiya giggles a little. "Did you just giggle," I question, looking at Leo. He blushes. 
 
Leo's POV
I just giggled at Ravi's silliness. But why did I do that. Ravi stares at me. I blush. "You're cute...." I say. Ravi just smiles. "Thank you, but you are cuter." Once again I blush. I must gain my control. "Soooo, now we are together?," I scold myself of my stupidity. "Yes, Lele, we are," Ravi says. Did he just call me Lele? "Lele?" Ravi nods. "Really?" Ravi nods again. Wow. 
 
Ravi's POV
He doesn't seem amused at his pet name. "What should we do, we both came to school 2 hours early," I say to Leo. Leo just shrugs. "How about we go to the roof?" He nods in aggreemeant.