Roof Top

A Rose for Every Burn

 

   Ravi POV
 
I drag Leo up the stairs to the roof top. "Lele, We're here," I say. He looks at mr and smiles. Awe, his smile is so perfect. We walk over to the toolshed and sit down, back against the wall. I hold his hand. "So Leo...," I say, "how old are you?" He replys with 18. "So your 2 years younger than me, how interesting, I'm 20." I'm a student teacher. "Really," he says with shock. Awww, my jagiya is so cute. "Awww, your so cute!!!" I pull him into a tight hug than kiss his forehead. He blushes.
 
Leo POV
 
I can't believe he is older than me. Well I don't really care, but a student-teacher relationship isn't right. Is it? I suddenly ask Wonsik, "Why do you like me?" He looks confused. "My face is badly damaged and I'm a freak..." Wonsik takes both his hands and cups them around my cheeks then kisses me. "You are beautiful, kind, and sweet. You have soft black hair, porcelain skin, pink pouty lips, and a cute nose. You are perfect and not even close to being a freak. I love you, Taekwon. Don't you dare think different because that's the truth." I start crying. 
 
Wonsiks POV
 
Why did he ask me that? Oh no, he's crying. I wipe away Leo's tears and give him a light kiss to the lips. "Baby please don't cry, it makes me sad." I hug him and he try's to smile. "Thank you, Wonsik." He gives me a full smile. I smile back. "C'mon, I'll call in sick and we can both not go to school," I say to Leo. He nods. 
 
As we walk down the stairs and out the door, I ask Leo "Lets go to your house!" He looks surprised and then he nods. "We can take my ride!" He looks at me and nods again. As we walk up to my black and red Ducati Monster S2R-01 motorbike, Leo's eyes grow wide as he looks at my bike. "You like it?" I say. He is still in a trance. "Jagiya?" He looks at me. "Is this your 'ride'?" I nod. "Wow..." I hand him a helmet, "Where's your place?" "Down the street, make a left, and there it is," he says as he puts on the helmet. "Ok". I get on the bike and motion him to get on too. He looks hesitant at first, but gets on anyway. He quickly wraps his arms around my waist and buries his face in my back. He's such a cutie. I start the bike and speed down the street.