Lunch

A Rose for Every Burn

Leo's POV

The next two classes past by quickly.  It was now time for lunch.  When I entered the cafeteria, I saw Daesung waving me over to a table.  I quietly walked over and saw two students who I haven't seen before.  "Hey, Leo, the boy with the black hair is Zitao and the one that is blonde is Kris," Daesung excitedly said.  Zitao looked at me and smiled, "You can call me Tao, for short."  Kris looked at me than nodded in what I think was approval.  I sit down next to Seunghyun, who was oddly quite.  

We all ate our lunch in silence.  But a thought came across my head, why are they trying to befriend me?  I clear my throat and everyone at the table turned their head toward me.  "Are you guys being nice to me out of pity?" I look at everyone, "if so, I don't need your pity."  I might have sounded mean, but it was true, these people never talked to me before and I just got out of a hospital.  Seunghyun looked at me and said, "We all just want to be your friend, we all wanted to be your friend but we thought you would turn us down, we foolishly listend to the rumor of you being cold hearted."  Top's little speech made me very interested to know who he really is.  Everyone nodded in aggreemeant. Kris smiled. I just looked around at them.  "Really?" I say.  Tao answers with a yes.  Maybe they really do want to be my friend. 

Lunch finished and we all parted to go to our classes.  The next three classes passed quickly, while I was thinking about the rose.