Classes

A Rose for Every Burn

Leo's POV

The bell for the start of they day rings. "We will see you at lunch today!" Daesung says than grabs Seunghyuns hand and drags him to class.  I just nod, than calmly walks to first period english.  Out English teacher is very nice, his name is Sung Shi-Kyung.  When I walked into class, all the stufents stared at me.  It must be because of my face.  I ignore them at choose the seat all the way in the back near the window.  Mr.Sung appears and starts our lesson.  I don't pay attention and just keep thinking about that letter.   Before I knew it, class ended.  When I was just about to leave, Shi-Kyung calls me over to his desk.  "You know, if anything is bothering you, you can talk to me," he says sweetly.  I nod.  He kisses my forehead, like how a father would kiss his son.  I was slightly shocked, I guessed it showed, since Shi-Kyung laughed a little.  "Here's my phone number, if you need any help just call me," he said, "now go to class!"  

My next class is ballroom dance.  This teacher is nice too, his name is Moon Joo-Won.  Joo-Won is a very attractive and young man.  He is a great actor, dancer, and singer.  Pretty much all the girls like him, but he happans to be gay.  We are told that we have to chose our partner from a hat.  So the girls pulled out of a hat, and the guy they chose was their partner.  But there were two more guys than girls, and everyone, but Onew for obvious reasons, was here, so that means a guy has to dance with Joo-Won.  And that guy happand to be me.  "Taekwon! You will be dancing with me," Joo-Won said.  He whispers to me,"Your the girl."  I blush a little out of embarrassment.  "Today we will learn the Waltz, you start in traditional ballroom position."  He puts a hand on my waiste and grabs my hand and holds it in his.  I cup my hand on his shoulder.  "Men bring your woman a little closer and step to left with your left foot, ladies do the opposite."  He brings me closer and we do the steps.  "Than do a box step, ladies on your second box, you turn."  We both do the steps, than on the second box he spins me.  "Now with the music!" He turns on the song to waltz to and we all start dancing.  I accidently fell on Joo-Wons chest and we both fell backwards, Joo-Won wrapped his around my waiste tight as we fell.  "Are you okay, Taekwon?"  I nod.  "Mianhe, Instructor," I whisper.  "It's nothing, little brother."  Class ended and Joo-Won called me over.  "I care for you as a brother, so here is my cell number," he gives me a price of paper than leaves.  I felt so confused.

(AN: After reading this chapter again, I feel like a Joo-Won a . Lol)