First Day of School Part 2

A Rose for Every Burn

Leo's POV

Today, I managed to get to school with out anyone seeing me.  But now that I'm actually at the school, being avoided will be hard. As  I entered the Acadamy I heard the people around me whispering and looking at me, but I quickly walk over to my locker.  On my locker there happand to be a red rosé taped to it along with a small envelope.  I thought it might just be a girl, but something kept telling me it wasn't.  So I take the rosé of my locker and open up the envelope.  The letter inside the envelope was beautiful and looked hand made, I thought as I looked at the letter.  The letter read, Dear Lovely Taekwon, You are forever beautiful, with love, The Man of Your Dreams.  Man of my dreams?, I thought to myself, but my thoughts were soon interrupted by a boy pushing me against my locker.  The boy happand to be the school and his clan, Onew (AN: Sorry for making Onew bad, I love him just as much as my other bias).  Ever since I started going to this highschool, Onew and his gang had beat me up, but I never knew why.  "What's up faggy boy, your doll face looks ruined today, why is that,", he gives out a little chuckle.  I just ignored him.  "Are you okay, ," a boy I remember as Key said, "cats got your tongue?" He smirks.  "Just go away," I quietly whisper.  "Awwww,"  a boy named Minho says, "his voice is so soft and girly!" He grabs my cheeks and pinches them hard enough to bruise them, I can't hit back I'm to weak.  "Let go of him," I hear a strong, deep voice say.  The person pulls Onew of me.  I check to see who it is, it's the schools gangster, T.O.P. with a boy, if I remember correctly, named Daesung.  Top drags Onew off with him somewhere and Onews gang follows.  In my current state of shock, I don't hear Daesung calling my name.  "YA, Leo, listen to me!"  I turn my head to look at Daesung, "Ne," I softly say.  "Are you okay,"daesung's voice is full with concern, "Do you need to see the nurse?"  I shake my head lightly no.  "Well, my name is Kang Daesung, and the boy who dragged Onew off with him is Choi Seunghyun." Just as Daesung said Seunghyun, the man himself came as if he heard.  "Yo, you're okay, right?" the bass voice if Seunghyun asked.  I just nodded a yes.  I look down at the rose in my hand and sighed. Today's going to be a long day...