Date?

Saranghae, My enemy

 

 
Jaejooong's POV
 
Changmin brought her to tha clinic, I followed. He seems to be so worried. The nurse checked her. She said that she only needs some rest.After a few minutes, her friend, Hae Ra, came in. After knowing that her friend's already safe, she excused me to talk outside. It seems important, so I followed.
 
"Jaejoongieee.." She's nervous, just looking at her face. She's not comfortable and doing what so ever with her hands. Jaejoongie? Is she one of those fan club members? Oh no. Can't believe she's you's friend.
 
"What is it?" Luckily I didn't mind that she's one of those members, but considered the fact that she's her friend.
 
"Would you like to go out with me this Saturday?" 
 
Oh no you didn't said those words. Her friend's sick and she had the guts to ask me out? What a good friend she is. To me, this sort of woman can only be smart, and that's all.
 
"I'm sorry. But I've already liked someone." Simple answer yet, true. I went in but before I could close the door, she had her last words.
 
"Jaejoong! I know you only said that because you're too serious in studying. But remember, I will never give up!" This girl---- I closed the door.
 
"She seems to be head over heals for you." Changmin, this fellow. How could you hear everything, and at the same time worrying about your girl?
 
"I don't care to bother." 
 
I really don't know, but when I saw him holding her hands, it's like I'm burning! When will this girl wake up and realize that I'm not the one who's holding her hands?
 
Why does it have to be this fellow? you, are you really that happy, smiling, even in your dreams? What is so good about him?
­­­
you's POV
 
I woke up seeing Changmin smiling brightly at me. And Jaejoong....oh he doesn't have any expressions. T.T
 
"Changmin~ah, why am I here?" I dare not to ask Jaejoong, but Changmin.
 
"Your body can't beat me, Miss Rank 2." Jaejoong answered. Why does he always have to call me Miss Rank 2? It's not that I'm irritated, maybe a little, but, it gives me the will to beat him and make him go down by my own bare hands.
 
"Are you me? She's not asking for you." Changmin gained 1 point. Go for it, boy!
 
"No I'm not. We don't have any single similarities, you know?" He's just pissing Changmin off. And as I expected, he ran off. "Like a baby." Jaejoong added.
 
"Don't be so mean to him. He haven't done any wrong deed to you."
 
"Forget about him. By the way, Hae Ra asked me out." Hae....Ra? You mean my best friend? Asked my rival...to go out with her? What happening in here? She doesn't have any loyalty! She deserved a beating when I got out of this clinic!
 
"Why? Can't believe it? Me either." He still continued to tease even though he knew how shocked I was.
 
"Then. What's your answer?"
 
"Why do I need to tell you?"
 
"Because you're going out with my best friend!" And do you know how painful is that...
 
"Who said I'm going out with her?! And why are you raising your voice to me?" I feel sorry for myself, I got carried away.
 
"So..you answered..no?"
 
"Is there a reason for me to say yes? I could change my answer if you liked to."
 
"NO! I...I mean, don't you ever dare go out with my best friend! I know what kind of guy you are! Don't dare to make my friend cry." Or even me...
 
Why am I thinking such kind of words..? It's not even related with my plan in beating him.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Too lazy to update. T.T
PEOPLE..! SHOW ME SOME LOVE! LOL. FEED ME! I NEED YOUR COMMENTS (pout) =.=