Talk about facebook...and a DATE?!

Saranghae, My enemy

Jaejoong's POV

Oh my, why am I feeling so nervous? What if she saw all my status in facebook? How would she react? 

Yeah, right. Sitting here again on this old chair, my 's aching waiting for her. When will she arrive? Oh no! Don't tell me they will both arrive together, again!

5 minutes later I saw her finally! She went in fortunately no one's behind her....after a few seconds! Aigoooo..a devil came! 

"Noona! Noona!" Changmin shouted at you. That's right Changmin, ask her if she went into school together with that guy! 

"What is it now?" She replied.

"You have read, right?"

"Read about what?"

"Jaejoong hyung's status." OH NO JAEJOONG YOU BASTARD, YOU DIDN'T SAID THOSE WORDS! I quickly bowed my head, but then again Changmin said my name, DARN IT SHIM CHANGMIN!

"I think he has something to say to you, noona..." Seriously, how did I met you?!

"Mwoe? Jaejoong~ah, you have something to say to me?" Ahhhh...her voice...enough for me to hear a day. Wait! WHAT?! Is she asking me right now?

"H-huh?" I innocently asked.

"Changmin said you have something to say to m---"' Yoochun cut her lovely voice. DAMN IT! WHAT NOW?!

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" He uttered. 

"Yeah, sure. What do you want to talk about?" No,  you, you can't talk to him!

"Uhm...outside please?" He requested. WHAT?! Why does it have to be outside? Is it that confidential, Mr. Micky Yoochun?

"Ne..." You're really an innocent girl,  you. But..you can be fooled easily by being too obedient, you know?!

They got out of the room. Of course I will not let that happen! I followed them [insert evil laugh here]. 

 

outside the room...

I sneaked at them. "Uhm...remember the thing you said...uhm, about something you I want in return?" He started to speak. 

"Oh of course!" 

"I've come to think about it and..." 

"What do you want? I will do it for sure  just to repay you!" She said while putting on those killer smiles. DARN IT! Do it for sure huh? What if he told you to jump at the rooftop, or be her girlfriend, or live with him, WILL YOU DO IT FOR SURE?!

"Can you have a date with me?" No...andwe...she haven't had a date with me...I slightly knocked at the door in front of me,  you looked back, I quickly hid my face...seconds later..

"Yes, sure." What...? Is it just a coincidence that right after she saw me, she answered 'yes'?

"Really?!"

 you...how could you...? Will I ever have a chance to have a date with you? I wish...

______________________________________

Poor Jaejoongieee..

So yeah, sory for the late update, and here's chap 28 :) Comments please?

LOL Jaejoonggieee =))