Jaejoong and Yoochun?!

Saranghae, My enemy

No one's POV

Jaejoong stood inside the room, dumbfounded, after you left.  While you, saw Yoochun outside the room. 

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"The bell rang. It means, time for the next class. Haven't you heard?" He answered, acting so innocent. Seconds later you saw students coming in their respective classrooms.

You realized that Jaejoong's still inside and you can't let anyone know about you two talking alone, especially Hae Ra.

'What should I do? What should I do?' You thought to yourself. Yoochun seemed to noticed about your worried eyes so he went in. You don't have any idea what's he up to. Your classmates started to come in, including your best friend. 

You waved at her but she didn't mind. Some of your classmates were shocked seeing Yoochun and Jaejoong in one room. 'What's going on?' They thought

You realized that Yoochun went in to save you. Now you feel sorry for him because of your classmates' misunderstandings.

"Hey! You like boys now?" Changmin teased Jaejoong. He rolled his fist and about to punch him when you walked in. Jaejoong went back to his original state. Of course you knew what's the reason. 

You sat on your seat and the teacher came. As usual, you're studying hard, and this time you realized that you're not studying just to beat Jaejoong...you're working hard because you now have a reason...

Jaejoong on the other hand is still bored, nothing to do but to talk to himself through his thoughts.

Finally, the class ended. 

You thought that this could be the perfect chance to be walking with Hae Ra, but you failed. She ran as fast as she could, as if avoiding you. You paused, feeling depressed. Jaejoong's about to come closer when Yoochun grabbed your bag.

 

you's POV

I thought I could walk home with Hae Ra...

It's like my world has stopped, until someone grabbed my bag.

"Yah!" 

"I'll walk you home." I looked back, it was Yoochun. Walk me back? For what? I saw Jaejoong's back, now he's angry? 

"You don't have to.." I answered Yoochun. What's the matter with this guy? I thought he's a cold hearted person..

"You don't want that 'thing' to happen again, right?" Right...that y old man! 

"Ok..." What could happen next? Another bus ride with this guy. If only I could experience one together with Jaejoong...

______________________________________________

At last I've updated! :D I'm so sorry my lovely readers :( Please forgive me. 

Remember that 'you' and your name are the same. Are you confused about some things? Just comment it okay? I don't want anyone to have misunderstandings, that's all => 

Kamsahamnida: Saranghae ^_^