I am taken?!

Saranghae, My enemy

 

you's POV

EH?! A date with him?!

"But we've just met? Don't you want to know me first?" I tried to explain.

"Yeah! Know her first, EVEN BETTER! She's an unkind, miserable and disrespectful girl!" JAEJOONG! He emphasized the word 'even better' You know much about me, huh? Just wait and see!

"I don't care. Please give me this chance. This would be our first and last date." Last? Oh yeah, he's also here for a vacation, so are we. But...this would be my FIRST date EVER. His words...are too convincing.

"If that's the case. Then, tonight?" you! What are you saying?! PABOYAH!

"YOU'RE NOT GOING!" Jaejoong don't interupt. We'll have our own date, since you cheated! "I'm sorry mister but she's already taken." He pulled me by my shoulders. WHAT?! TAKEN? BY WHOM? YOU?!

"I AM NOT!" I pulled back. But he's just too strong! I asked help from Changmin through eye contact. 

"Release her Jaejoong..." Changmin should be rank 1, he can understand everything, not you JERK! "She's my girl." Uh no you didn't Changmin! You've made me threw my trust.

"YAH! What am I to you guys?! Am I your toy?!" GAWD. I'm so angry I've got the strength to escape from Jaejoong. "Junsu. Tonight. 6 p.m. sharp. You pick where." I garbbed Hae Ra, walked away from these guys, and went inside our room.

"Hae Ra, what's the problem?" I tried to comfort her 'cause she seems to feel down. "And where do you met that guy?"

"you...What's with you? You've already got Changmin...my Jaejoong, and now the guy that I've met, Junsu. Ha! What else could you ask for?" Hae Ra...what are you saying? You're my best friend...and those words... they've strucked me, like a knife.

"Hae Ra..." 

"You've got everything! It's so hard to compete! It's hard to like someone who likes you! And it's hard to be your friend!" Hae Ra...Hard..to be my friend? She's jealous because...I would have a date with Junsu? Is that it?

"Hae Ra..don't be like that...If you don't want me to have a date with Junsu, then I'll cancel it." I would do everything for her even though...she doesn't, towards me. 

"NO! I want them to like me! Not you!" All this time...that's what she's thinking of...? Really, like a knife, her words cut my heart into pieces...Hae Ra...how could you?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! My lovely readers! Sorry for the short chap :(

Hae Ra... =.= pisses me off.

Comments? ^O^