Emotional Lability

Signs of Insanity

“Hey, Baek. Are you free tonight?” I press the phone to my ear and waited for his reply.

“Yeah, want me to come over?” I nodded. I let out a chuckle upon realising he’s on the phone with me.

“I mean yeah. I was thinking of cooking kimchi spaghetti and usually we had a lot of leftovers. So I thought I call you over for dinner tonight.”

“We?” I frown in response. “Yeah, Jongin said he wants to eat kimchi spaghetti this morning.”

“Kyungsoo, you have to stop doing this to yourself.”  He let out a long sigh.

“What do you mean?” Why is everyone treating me like I have problem?

“Look, Jongin is no longer here and you should really try moving on and when I say move on I mean it Soo!”  He half yelled through the phone.

“You know what? If you don’t want to come over then fine. What the is with the yelling? I don’t even know what the hell you’re talking about Baek!”

“Soo, please stop doing this to yourself. I’m here to help you. You know you still have me right?” I let out a sigh.

“I know I know. I—I’m sorry for yelling.”

“It’s okay. Let’s have dinner outside instead. It’s my treat. Oh, remember the person I wanted to introduce you to. I can ask him to join us too, I mean this could be the first step for you to move o—”

“You know what? Forget about it. I don’t care if there are leftovers, I’ll just throw it if we can’t finish it and you should stop whatever you’re doing. I don’t need you to introduce anyone to me when I clearly have Jongin already. Bye and I hope we don’t talk anymore.” I hang up before he could even response.

 


A/N

Thank you for subscribing dearies!!

Here's the fourth sign of insanity; Emotional Lability. Please do leave a comment! I need to know what you all think :)