Flashback -part 5-

My Miserable Life

 

IN THE YEAR 2003

Next morning …

You was the first person who woke up. So, you quickly went to take a bath.

After that, you quickly went downstairs and saw Sunkyu eonnie and her mom prepared the breakfast.

“Minha, good morning”

“Oh, good morning Minha. ”

You doesn’t said anything. You just bow to them and went to the playground.

“Aigoo, Minha really love to go to the playground.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 At the playground, you like always sat on the swing.  You swing the swing higher.

You really like it when the cold breeze hit your face.  

While you swing the swing, you stared at the blue sky. You love the color of the sky because it can make your heart calm. You smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you on the way to go into the house, you bumped into Sunkyu eonnie and her mom.

“Minha, we wanted to go to the market. You should wat at the kitchen with the others.”

You nodded and went inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, went you came inside the kitchen everyone quite. You just ignored them.

You pulled the chair to sit but then one of the kids, Dongwoo, pulled the chair that you wanted to sit.

With a blink of an eye, you fell collapsed on the floor. You felt really-really-really ashamed. All the kids burst out laughing at you except for Suho, Chanyeol, D.O, Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun. They all shocked by the way the kids treated you.  

“That’s the way we treat ‘that useless girl’ everyday. Hahaha ! Seeing you fall is really make my day.”

“YAH ! SHUT UP ! HOW DARE YOU ALL TREATED HER LIKE THIS. DO YOU GUYS DOESN’T HAVE HEART ?!!”

The whole kitchen be silent.

You shocked when Chanyeol yelled at them. But not only you, everyone shocked too.

Suho and Sehun quickly helped you stand up but you pushed them away and ran to the playground. Suho, Chanyeol, D.O, Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun followed you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the playground, you sat on your favorite swing and looked at the ground. You felt ashamed and hungry at the same time. Poor you.

You wanted to cry but you just held your tear.

“Noona, are you okay ?” Sehun asked you with a sad tone.

You doesn’t gave them any respond and just looked at the ground.

All the boys gathered around you to persuade you. They are very sorry for you.

“Thanks and sorry.” You said with a low voice but you still looked at the ground.

“For what noona ?” Baekhyun asked.

“For siding me.”

“It’s okay noona and what’s the ‘sorry’ for ?” Kai asked patiently.

“Because I thought you all will treated me just like them.”

“No. We’re not that kind of person noona. We’re a nice person.” Suho said

“And handsome” Add D.O.

You looked at them one by one. “You’re not that handsome.”

“NOONA !” They screamed together.

You just smirked

“Noona, let’s be friend.”

“Erm, okay.”

The boys shouted with joy and Sehun pulled your hand “Noona, let’s go to eat.”