Flashback -part 1-

My Miserable Life

IN THE YEAR 1991

A woman was running from a group of men who looked like gangsters. In her hand, there was a baby that was wrapped with a white cloth sleeping soundly. The woman ran as fast as her can. On her right, she saw a dark alley and quickly ran into the alley and hides herself. When she had not heard the sound of their voice or shoe soles, she went out from the hiding place and ran toward an orphanage.

The woman put the baby that was wrapped with a white cloth in front of a door of an orphanage.

While crying, the woman said, “Minha, I’m really sorry. I really didn’t mean to send you here. This is for your own good. I’m sorry Minha …”

The woman kiss you and leave that place as soon as possible before someone see her.

But before that, she left a note that said “Kim Minha, 15 May 1991”.  *I’m sorry Minha*... she ran away into the dark alley while crying. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A young woman was going to the bathroom and suddenly, she heard a baby crying from the outside.

“Waaaa … waaaaaa” *a baby crying*

  She opened the door and she saw a helpless baby. She saw a note at your cloth and quickly read it *Kim Minha, 15 May 1991* She put the note in her pocket and brought you in the house.

She knows that you are hungry. So, she makes milk for you. You drank it hungrily. While feeding you a bottle of milk, she said “So, your name is Kim Minha right? Hmm, what a nice name.”

She smiled.  *Poor, you Minha. I will take care of you*.  

Lee Sunkyu. That’s the young woman’s name. She really loves kids and she always felt sorry for the kids that don’t have a mother or father or both. This orphanage was opened by Lee Sunkyu and her mother two years ago. They are very happy to help the children who have no one to rely. They’re really a kind person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning ...

“Mom! Last night, I found a baby in front of the door. Poor that baby. She’s really hungry, so I feed her a bottle of milk and now she’s sleep.” She told Mrs. Lee while preparing the breakfast.

“Really? Good job Sunkyu. So, does she already have a name?” ask Mrs. Lee patiently.  

“Yes. There was a note at the baby that said –Kim Minha, 15 May 1991- . I think that was her name and her date of birth.” 

"I think like that too. Go and called the kids to eat.”

Sunkyu ran to the kid’s room and tell them that the breakfast is ready.

There were 6 kids including you at the orphanage. 3 girls and 3 boys. You the maknae among them.

While the kids were eating, Sunkyu feed you a bottle of milk. She was really happy when you finished the milk. From that day, you are now officially a member at that orphanage.