Flashback -part 4-

My Miserable Life

 

IN THE YEAR 2003

You know who makes this floor slippery …

Eunah. She’s the girl who make the floor slippery. Before you fall, you saw she hold a soap.

Your head was very dizzy and you lie down on your bed and close your eyes.

Then, you fall asleep on the bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long nap, you woke up. The dizzy feeling in your head has gone.

You get out of the room and went to the kitchen to drink some water. Before that, you stopped at the doorway of living room.

You can heard the laughter of the kids, Sunkyu eonnie and Sunkyu’s eomma. The atmosphere in the living room was very lively.

You're very surprised because the other children very nice with the new boys. They all playing together happily.

Eunah saw you and she stuck out her tongue towards you. You just smirked and walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After you went to the kitchen, you went out to the playground. You felt very alone and your eyes start tearing.

You wipe your eyes before the tears fell. You doesn’t want to cry. You want to be a tough girl.

*When I will get out from this orphanage ?*

That is the thing that was hovering in your mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For too long you were at the playground, you went inside the house. It was really cool at the outside.

In way to your bedroom, you saw Chanyeol was walking downstairs.

“Oh, noona, why are you still not sleeping ?”

“It’s none of your business.” You doesn’t look at his face and just walk away.

Chanyeol not surprised at the way you treat him. But he wanted to know why you treat him and the others kids like that.