Flashback -part 2-

My Miserable Life

IN THE YEAR 2000

“Yah ! New kid !”

 They called you ‘new kid’ because you’re the last person that enters the orphanage and by the way, you’re the youngest among them.  Every day, every moment, every minute, you are being bullied by the kids. You don’t know the reason why they bullied you. Every time they called you, you just ignored them. But the more you ignored them, the more they bullied you.  

“Yah ! New kid! Are you deaf or mute ? Hahaha!” All the kids were laughing at you while throwing sands at you.

You just sit on the swings, ignoring the kids. They felt resentful towards you.

A girl goes to you and pushed you with all her might until you felt from the swing.  

“What’s wrong with you guys ?!” You gave them a death glare.

The kids laugh very loud. “So, you can talk ? I thought you’re mute.”

Your face turned reddens. You get up and went to the girl who pushes you just now. Then, you pulled her hair and pushed her back ​​with all your strength, till her hit the ground.

“Waaaaa! Waaaaa ! T.T”

“Yah ! How dare you push her !” You doesn’t said anything and just smirked.

Sunkyu ran out from the house “Aigoo ! Eunah what’s wrong ? Why are you crying ? Guys ! What’s wrong ?”

“Minha pulled her hair and pushed her really hard !”

“No ! There’s a reason I do that to her ! They disturb me first !”

“Eonni, she’s lying. We doesn’t do anything to her. We’re just wanna play with her but suddenly she pull Eunah’s hair and push her.”

“Eunah, is that true ?” Eunah nodded

Minha, follow me into the house.” You doesn’t said anything and just follow her.

When you looking back, you saw Eunah stick out tongue towards you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sat next to you and asked you gently “Minha, why you do that to her ?”

“She push me first and I push her back.” Sunkyu sighed.

“Minha, if she disturb you, don’t respond. Just tell to me. She not persevere like you and always crying even it is just because a small problems.Okay ?Minha nodded

“Not only her that disturb me. The others kids also disturb me.” You mumbled

“What do you said Minha ?”

“Nothing” You sighed