Flashback -part 3-

My Miserable Life

 

IN THE YEAR 2003

Today you felt calm and peaceful because the other kids went to the supermarket with Sunkyu eonni for three hours.

*Hoooraaay !! Freedom !* You jumped happily and ran, and then jumped on a soft sofa in the living room.

You feel very sleepy then your eyes  closed slowly .. slowly … and slowly ..

“Hahahaha !”  You heard a laughter group of boys in the yard. 

Your eyes wide open with a sudden.

*Aish ! Why they return so fast ? Is it already 3 hours ?*  You feel very angry and stood up from the couch and went towards the door.

Suddenly, you saw a group of boys in front of the orphanage with Sunkyu’s eomma.

“Oh, Minha ! Come here.”

You walk lazily  approaching Sunkyu’s eomma.

“Boys, say hi to Minha noona and introduce yourselves.”

“Hello, I’m Suho and I’m 11 years old. Nice to meet you noona.” He smiled.

“Hey ! I’m Chanyeol and I’m 10 years old.” He wave at you.

“And I’m D.O. I’m 9 years old.” He just smiled to you just like Suho.

“I’m Baekhyun. 10 years old.” He said shyly.

“Hey noona ! I’m Kai and I’m 8 years old.” He introduce himself cheerfully.

“I’m Sehun and I’m 8 years old too. I’m the maknae.” He make an aegyo towards you.

You just gave him a death glare. He pouted cutely.

“Minha, it’s time for you to introduce yourself.”

“I don’t want to.” You gave them a death glare and walked away.

Sunkyu’s eomma really mad with your attitude. But she control her anger and invited the boys into the house.

*Aish ! New boys in this house ! More and more bullies in this orphanage !* You went to the playground in the backyard and sit on a swing.

Then, one of the new boys, Suho went towards you and sat on a swing beside you.

“Hey noona.”

You just kept silent and doesn’t said anything.

Then, the rest of the boys went towards the both of you to join the conversations.

When they arrived there, you stood up quickly and went into the house.

They shocked with your behavior and just watched you walked into the house.

“Hyung, what’s wrong with that girl ?”

“I don’t know. I think she hate us.”

The boys ignore you and they play happily in the playground.

You watched them playing at the playground happily and just sighed.

*They just fooling around with me in the way treat me well then they will bully me. Just like the other kids.*

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other kids had returned  from the supermarket  when you was taking a bath. You can hear their laughter clearly.

You finished bathing and then, when you want to get out of the bathroom.

 You doesn’t know the  floor was slippery and you felt lying on the floor.

Your head hit the floor really hard and you felt really dizzy but you just get up and went into the bedroom.

You know who did this. You know who make the floor slippery ...