A new life

I Wish I Could Stop The Time For You [Authornim Comeback for Action]

 

“ Hey girls, I got a good news for you. You will love this!” Tsunku, the manager of Hello! Project said to C-ute, one of his group which he managed for a long period. They are come toward their manager. They give an exciting response except Airi! She was busy and concentrated on making lyric of the next single that will be launch soon.

“ What is that news Tsunku san” asked Maimi.

Then he smiled. “ For the next single, you’ll be debut in South Korea and being sponsoring by Cube Entertainment!”

“WHAT???” Airi shocked and hurry come toward to his manager. “ B-but Tsunku san, is it too fast and plus I got photoshoot for the next photobook. I need to cancelled it?” She continued. His manager just laughing.

“ Don’t worry Airi, All sort of things already settled… For  your photoshoot, location is in Korea. You should be proud of it! Plus Korea is a good place right?” he said. Other members was agreed with him.

“Airi senpai, let’s go there! Its fun..plus we are gonna meeting with other idol there.. Oh I’m so proud I could meet B2st soon!” Saki jump excitedly. She just agree with Saki. Then Tsunku give 5 tickets to Maimi.

 

“ You’ll be stay in apartment that being sponsored by them. You are very lucky because the director of Cube Entertainment was loving with your performance. With your present, its delighted for him and make our company more popular when cooperate with well known companies there.” He explained.

 

Airi POV

Well I’m agree with it since we could get ourselves move forward. We will stand same height with other kpop idol or could be more!

“Girls, lets start practicing” I said.

Other members agreeing and continue practicing.

 

In Korea

Director POV

“ Which group should handling them huh? Most of them are busy with their own schedule for a short period lately.” He sighed and throw a bit the file on the desk. Then a pictures of BTOB and their file drop on the floor. When he take it and read their profile

“PERFECT! They will be my choice now” he grins.

In BTOB house.

The group member are busying themselves. Play PSP, computer, watch tv and etc. One of the group member, Ilhoon, the main rapper of BTOB sudden sneezing. And he yelled.

“ Who are the one talking about me now!” he rub his nose and other members just laughing.

“ Its normal dude! Must be fans talk about u” Peniel said.

“ But I think it not a fans, hyung.. I might feel someone talk about us now” he pouted.

Then sudden Eunkwang come

“Guys, come here! We got a surprised news.”

Everyone are gathering in living room and listen to Eunkwang.

“Listen here carefully, director said we need to help a popular girl group from Japan. He asked us for teaching them something about our music industry to them, because they will start debuting here soon. And since they are more longer in music industry , they also will teach us some, they could be our sunbae also sometimes..LOL” Eunkwang said.

“Jjjinja? WHO? AKB48?” Minhyuk said

“Woahh that’s a lot to be handle Minhyuk..maybe Scandal!!” Changsub said.

“ But Scandal not a dance group! They are band group” Minhyuk said.

“ They must be cute, pretty and gorgeous girl..I wonder who is them” Peniel continued.

“Geezz.. hyung! All of you are too much excited about this” Ilhoon said.

“Hey don’t get mad buddies! You might fall in love with them later” Eunkwang smirked.Ilhoon got widen eyes.

“WAEYO? “ he said.

“ Well, the group name is C-ute aka Kyuuto and here the pictured of them…some of their data also provided. And they are young!” Eunkwang give the pictures to all member.

 

“ Wah!!! This leader Maimi was so pretty and young. The main vocalist quite pretty and cute, and she got same age with you Ilhoon” Peniel said. Ilhoon just nodded. That night  BTOB are try to recognized all the C-ute member.

“ When they will come hyung?” asked Sungjae.

“ Director say this weekend” Eunkwang replied.

 

Finally I managed to finished one chapter :3

Its very enjoyed for me,

I will continue it as soon as possible, 

I want to make this story more rather the last story I make, sorry I didnt finished that story, If I got idea I will finished it ><