y, Flirty, Dirty

Perfect Star

 

Seohyun

 

Empty. That's what I felt as I stood upon this huge stage of Music Core. I felt the adrenaline of performing gushing through my veins yet I felt like there was avoid within me. My heart was thumping loudly, slamming in my chest as I give the crowd a hundred-watt smile and blew a kiss at the fans. The fan chants went louder as me and the other members posed for the last time and the crowed waved their pink light sticks. As the music faded, we bowed at the crowd and one by one gave back our respective microphones. We made our way into our own dressing room, passing other hoobae idols that are bowing at us and busy show staffs and crews talking and rushing.

I threw myself at the couch inside our dressing room and fanned myself with my hand. The euphoria of performing was still there and I ran my fingers at my long hair to smoothen the little tangles that formed while we were performing.

"That was some tiring performance." I say as I make my way to the rack of clothes that was prepared for us to change into after our performance. I glanced at the others and they were starting to strip themselves of their costumes so I did too.

Taeyeon, our leader looked at me and playfully rolled her eyes, quirking up a smirk. "It's just one performance Seohyun. You sure get tired a lot more fast these days" She chimed in.

I sighed and picked a loose white shirt that had a print at the front with big, block letters "Made In Korea". Then took a red skinny jeans and a grey ugg boots to pair it up. I look back up at our leader. "I don't know, we've been so busy since our preparation for our mini-album. I think I need a drink and a stress-reliever."

Hyoyeon, who was now dressed in a yellow sundress smirked at Seohyun and chimed "That's her code for a hot night with a hot guy."

I flipped her a bird and everybody started laughing. This was my new family now, they're my sisters from different mothers.

"My members are really—" Taeyon was cut off by Yuri.

"Don't think that the only 8 of us are going tonight. Come on! It's been so long since we've been there and had the time of our lives!" Yuri said, clicking her tongue and typing something on her phone.

Seohyun smirked and the others chime in and Taeyeon just shook her head and smiled. "Do I have a choice?"

The other shooted and Taeyeon smirked. "Yeah, and I'll be the one to drag your drunken asses back to the dorm by the time we finish."

Yoona flashed Taeyeon a toothy grin. "Who said we're going back to the dorm after tonight?" and winked at her.

We made our way inside Club Ellui, it the new "it" club in Seoul located in Gangnam. I think I've read somewhere that it was one of the biggest clubs in Asia too. I was wearing a beige halter dress that hugged my body in all the right places.

We sauntered at the huddling bodies, sweating and dancing at the dance floor. As we passed through the crowd of dancing party goers they lined against the sides of the hall that lead into the tables. We received the customary catcalls and ignored them with all our flirtatious charm that was our forte. The guys who were dancing with probably his girlfriends stopped and stared at us and I playfully winked and blew him a kiss earning him a slap on the arm from his girlfriend. I smirked as the other members made their way to our table.

Do you want to know why we ruled the roost? We ruled because we are the hottest. After all, we are Girl's Generation.

I flopped down at the leather couch as a waiter approached us and we ordered our drinks. We sat at the VIP section of Club Ellui because, of course, we're idols. The club seemed like a full house tonight and it was just 10:30PM, the night is still young. The DJ was blasting some David Guetta remixes and my other unnies where getting ready to dance their asses off at the dance floor.

"Seohyun, look who's undressing you with their eyes." Yoona wiggled her eyebrows and shifted her eyes to the handsome guy at the counter sipping his drink. Ah, I know him. Park Jino, the third son of the chairman of Samsung. There wre girls huddle at both of his sides and he winked at me. The nerve! My eyes twitched in annoyance and I flashed him a smile of sarcasm and he raised his glass to me and drank from it. I rolled my eyes and turned to Yoona; she was quite busy herself because some model was dancing with her.

I looked at Taeyeon unnie who was drinking her apple martini and she looked bored. I leaned over her ear so she can hear me. "Unnie! Dance with some guys! Enjoy yourself! I'll just go to the rooftop to get some air!" I shouted over the loud music and she nodded.

"Taeyon! Come on! Let's dance! Isn't it your favorite song?" Hyoyeon said as she and Yuri convinced Tayeon to go to the dance floor and lose some stress tonight.

"Okay Okay!" Taeyon said as she gets dragged by Hyoyeon and Yuri.

I grabbed my purse and then slipped through the crowd and went up to the club's rooftop. I felt the fresh air breeze into my face and inhaled the smell of summer night. I opened my purse and took out a box of ia Slims and pulled one stick out and lit it up. I took the stick to her moutha and inhaled the smoke then puffed it out again.

Yes, I smoke, I drink, I had with numerous guys and all the things a ty celebrity would do. Even though I'm rich and famous, the pressure was still there the high expectations and sometimes, you just need something to channel all of those; and I channel it by doing these kinds of things. I was no longer the shy and innocent little thing back then, she's dead to me. Things change, people change. I was young and naive when I debuted and I was dragged into the dark world of celebrities , of the rich and famous. And one day, I just suddenly exploded and became the girl I was now.

Do I regret it? Sometimes. But I have no choice, because this is the life I chose. I sacrificed my family and my love for this thing—everything I had. Now all I can do is make the most out of it.

I huff another smoke and exhaled it, still with poise when a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist and kissed my nape, humming ily. A smile crept in my face and broke free from his arms to turn around and wrapped my arms onto his neck. This is Cho Kyuhyun, he’s my—what was he again to me? We’re not in a relationship, specifically, we don’t label each other but we’re always there to each other when we needed a release or to have a good time.

He took the cigarette stick from my hands and crushed it with his shoe. He looked at me with those y, dark eyes and leaned in to kiss me; slow and deep. When we both came up for air, he grinned at me and pinched my cheeks.

“How many times do I have to tell you that smoking is bad for your health?” He pecked my lips again. “But damn, it looked so y when you do it. So what do I do?”

I let out a soft chuckle and slid down my hands from his neck to his chiseled chest. “Just leave me be.” Kyuhyun smiled and hugged Seohyun. “Congratulations on your comeback today by the way.”

“Thanks!” I flash him a smile.

Kyuhyun was my labelmate from SM Entertainment, he’s from another idol group called Super Junior. Our relationship was solely kept between the members of the two groups and it wasn’t a public thing.

"And when did you come back from Japan? I thought you’d be back next week! How’s the album launching?” I asked, still wrapped around his arms.

"It's doing good actually but we'll be a lot more busy this year. So we’ll be staying more in Japan than here.” He sighed. I raised my eyebrow at him. “What’s with the sigh?” I asked. He laid his head on the crook of my neck. “Because I won’t be able to see you and we’ll be very busy to fly back here and—“ I took his face with my both hands and crashed my lips to him, smiling into the kiss I pulled back and whispered seductively to him.

“Then what are we waiting for? Let’s get out of here and make the most out of this night.” 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

y, flirty, dirty hyun here. :D