The Meeting

The Angel's Lover

Yoo Sung looked into the practice mirror as INFINITE practiced various choreographies. She felt sad seeing Sunggyu work so hard but at the same time she felt happy he was reaching his dream. As she stared at the mirror her heart nearly stopped when it looks as if his gaze met hers. He messed up suddenly and fell flat on his but. Soon the music stopped.

"Hyung are you okay?" Hoya asked as everyone took a water break. Sunggyu rubbed his eyes and looked back to where Yoo Sung was sitting and again his eyes searched for something as if it was there. Yoo Sung looked at him confused and walked over to him. She knelt beside him and looked at his wandering eyes.

"Hyung, can you hear me?" Hoya asked as Woohyun pulled him up.

"Ani....I'm okay" He said as he turned around to grab a water bottle. He sank down against the wall and took a big sip of water. He wiped his face with a towel and Woohyun sat down next to him.

"Hyung, is there something bothering you?" Woohyun stretched out his legs. Sunggyu stared blankly at the other wall. 

"Woohyun-ah, was there a girl in the room when we had the meeting with the CEO?" Sunggyu looked to Woohyun but all Woohyun could do was look at him confused. Sunggyu quickly shook his head and started laughing.

"I must be going crazy" Sunggyu got up and left the room. Yoo Sung was stunned but she quickly followed after him. 

Yoo Sung wasn't paying attention when suddenly she ran into a solid back. Sunggyu spun around but he couldn't see her. His eyes darted in all different directions but then he took a deep breath and turned back to leave. Yoo Sung stood there for a while, trying to comprehend what just happened. She touched her forehead where it touched his back and felt his warmth somewhat still there. It was the first time since she became his guardian angel that she had ever had any physical contact with him. She shook her head and then quickly left, she told herself she would ask Father Angel when she had the chance.

Later that night as they arrived in the trainee headquarters she followed Sunggyu into his room as usual. As usual she laid on his bed while he cleaned himself up and she thought about what happened. She suddenly heard what sounded like a shriek and spun around to meet Sunggyu's eyes.

"Who...who....w..who are you?" He sputtered as he stared at her. Yoo Sung looked behind her and she didn't see anyone. She pointed a finger to herself and he nodded.

"You can see me?" She said, her voice shook as if it was the first time she had ever spoken to him.

"What do you want? How did you get in here? It was you I saw the other day wasn't it?" Sunggyu looked at her closely. She was the most beautiful person he had ever seen. 

"You can see me?" Yoo Sung asked again as she was still confused and lost.

"If not then who the heck am I talking to?" He said. He heard the door open and Woohyun walked in.

"Hyung you forgot your sweather" Woohyun threw it onto the bed in front of Yoo Sung and didn't even see her. Sunggyu looked at him and then back to her.

"Woohyun-ah, do you know her?" He pointed to the bed but Woohyun looked lost.

"Who?" Whoohyun said as his eyes scaned the area as if looking for something.

"Her" Sunggyu emphasized the word and pointed to Yoo Sung and Woohyun just stared at him blankly.

"There's no one but us here hyung" Woohyun said as he quickly left the room. Sunggyu spun back to Yoo Sung. He rubbed his eyes over and over again but she was still there.

"Yah, your eyes are going to get even smaller if you keep rubbing them that hard" She stood up and walked towards him. He stepped back and used his towel as a shield.

"Why are you in here? Are you a female trainee?" He asked as he moved away from the wall and fell onto the couch. 

"Am I really talking to you?" She asked herself and then reached out a hand to touch Sunggyu's face. Her touch was warm on his cheek and Yoo Sung also felt the heat from Sunggyu's red face.

"I can touch you......" She said and Sunggyu moved away.

'For the last time, tell me who you are or else I'm calling the pyschic ward" Sunggyu said examining her.

Her loosely curled hair cascaded down to her waist and she was in a simple white dress with gold chains and matching gold slippers. He could see the gold glitter and liner on her perfect eyes and he couldn't help but notice her milky complexion. She was perfect.

"You can see me" She said still staring at him in shock. Sunggyu was getting frustrated, as beautiful as she was he still had his limits.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" He had to yell at her and she didn't move. Soon her face soften and she looked him right in the eyes.

"I am Yoo Sung. I am your guardian angel, Kim Sunggyu"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

SORRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY it took me forever to update this fic. Honestly I wasout of ideas and along with cramming for all of my university finals I was pretty much a shipwreck! *BOWS* But! I do feel like updating again since school is almost over. 

& PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Comment! Say hi? LOL Cooments keep a writer going and it really helps with motivation.

Thanks!

-SeunYi